PDA

View Full Version : Shane homes and Kincora

dmtx
02-12-2007, 02:52 PM
I am looking at building a house at Kincora and so far I am looking at building with Shane homes.

Anyone has any feedback with Shane homes? Quality or how they attend to their homeowners?

I like the architectural details in Kincora with brick houses an all... but I'm just wondering if anyone here is form Kincora and any feedback is appreciated...

Thanks guys!

msouther
02-12-2007, 04:05 PM
I built with Shane Homes in Morningside, Airdrie and I am very pleased with them. I don't have much to compare it too. I have owned a Pointe of View condo and the quality of those just isn't there. The quality of products that Shane uses is far more superior than that. I only had one little problem, my possession date was pushed ahead another week after I was told it would be a certain date. They rectified the situation fairly which is why I am writing this about them. The good thing I liked too which I think some builders do is that you put your 5% down to solidify your lot and price and then you don't have to pay anything else until the house is done. Meanwhile, you are building equity because the prices go up but your's doesn't. I am not sure what else to say but I would recommend building with them and if we build again then we would go through them as well. We put our money down on our house in late November 2005 and took possesion July 2006. Not bad given the fact of the housing boom and the labour shortage.

My .02 cents!