PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Stupid Calgary Drivers

TC2002
02-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, great day to cut in front of me going downhill, and almost slide yourself into oncoming traffic. Smart move, Mr. fat and plaid in your little blue dodge pick-up. Looks like we meet again at the SAME traffic lights if you went normal speed like everyone else around you.

Looking like you were jacking off at the lights. That's great. Real smart thing to do on a cold and slippery day. Imagine what the accident report would say if you hadn't got your hand out of your pocket in time to turn the steering weel.

Jerk. :guns:

Toms-SC
02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
Good post, would read again. A++, fast shipping too!

nadroj23
02-13-2007, 12:48 PM
^^^ LOL:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TC2002
02-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

Good to hear.

"Thank you. Come again." - Apu.

khtm
02-13-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm confused. Did you get laid on your way to work by a fat dude in a pickup or what?

adam c
02-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by TC2002
Yeah, great day to cut in front of me going downhill, and almost slide yourself into oncoming traffic. Smart move, Mr. fat and plaid in your little blue dodge pick-up. Looks like we meet again at the SAME traffic lights if you went normal speed like everyone else around you.

Looking like you were jacking off at the lights. That's great. Real smart thing to do on a cold and slippery day. Imagine what the accident report would say if you hadn't got your hand out of your pocket in time to turn the steering weel.

Jerk. :guns:

did u just move here or something?
if u dont ride the bumper of the person in front of u. that means that everyone has free range on that comfort zone in front of u

hussein
02-13-2007, 01:31 PM
:burnout: He smoked you man. :burnout:

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning." :rofl:

85regal
02-13-2007, 01:59 PM
gotta love those people...i drive a truck and leave plenty of space in front of me..but people insist on pulling in front if there is 10 feet of room

Isaiah
02-13-2007, 02:04 PM

:rofl:

Whitetiger
02-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by hussein
:burnout: He smoked you man. :burnout:

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning." :rofl:

Do you live life "a quarter mile at a time"

andres_mt
02-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I think your just mad cause your weren't outta control which made him in control....ooO burnnn. haha jk

TegLover
02-14-2007, 01:30 PM

:rofl:

DonJuan
02-14-2007, 04:47 PM

Thats hilarious!:rofl: