PDA

View Full Version : Protege 5 GTR!!!

sml
05-26-2003, 12:51 PM
Spotted one of these rare "beauties" this morning. Silver in color, with a slightly bigger than stock exhaust and manitoba plate... This must be what happens when a Nissan engineer marries a Mazda one... sweet. :rofl:
I really need to bring my camera with me, but the thought of someone breaking into my car and stealing it... nah! :thumbsdow

CRXguy
05-26-2003, 01:14 PM
Kramer Mazda had a bunch there a while back. :rofl:

AccordTypeR
05-26-2003, 04:57 PM
i saw that at southcenter a few weeks back... why are people so stupid?... what a sucka

2K255HP
05-26-2003, 05:03 PM
I always see a silver one in calgary with a GT-R emblem....maybe i should put a mazdaspeed emblem on my car :D

AccordTypeR
05-26-2003, 05:22 PM
hahah that reminds me i saw an altima wiht a shit load of type r badging at superstore. tisk tisk tisk

XylathaneGTR
05-26-2003, 07:23 PM
I've seen a 4th gen maxima with a GTR badge, and a WHITEish grill, black car...almost threw up all over it...
I ALSO had the wonderfull pleasure of seeing a black OLD altima with a crooked type R badge, TO make it worse, the red on the R faded so badly, it looked like washed out pink...
NICE

sin
05-26-2003, 09:19 PM
ya i was there with Accord when we saw the altima, like thats not even rational...

Aleks
05-26-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
I've seen a 4th gen maxima with a GTR badge, and a WHITEish grill, black car...almost threw up all over it...
I ALSO had the wonderfull pleasure of seeing a black OLD altima with a crooked type R badge, TO make it worse, the red on the R faded so badly, it looked like washed out pink...
NICE

I have an "old" black altima. That guy with the Type R sticker should be :guns:

EstoMax
05-26-2003, 11:42 PM
u say ppl will steal ur cam.. why dont u put it under the seat or in the glove compartment?

max

Speed_RaSiR
05-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by sml
Spotted one of these rare "beauties" this morning. Silver in color, with a slightly bigger than stock exhaust and manitoba plate... This must be what happens when a Nissan engineer marries a Mazda one... sweet. :rofl:
I really need to bring my camera with me, but the thought of someone breaking into my car and stealing it... nah! :thumbsdow

I swear ive seen like 5 of those, what the fuck is going on? Is this the latest ricer fashion statement? Protege GTR, WTF!

Aleks
05-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Speed_RaSiR

I swear ive seen like 5 of those, what the fuck is going on? Is this the latest ricer fashion statement? Protege GTR, WTF!

It is because Kramer mazda decided to sell them with the said badge :rofl:

Speed_RaSiR
05-27-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by altima

It is because Kramer mazda decided to sell them with the said badge :rofl:

Kramer Mazda sells them like that???

Aleks
05-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Speed_RaSiR

Kramer Mazda sells them like that???
Yes they sold a small number of them like that. I think they had tint and maybe a different muffler and maybe a few other "enhancements"

XylathaneGTR
05-27-2003, 06:54 PM
Kramer Mazda = Stupid. Next will be the RX8 SS, and the Mazda 6 GTO...
As for the "old" altima i saw...I wasn't sure which generation it was...so i just called it old...Meh...The guy was driving around like he was hot shit too...Guess he was tho...I mean, it was a Type R right!!!

AccordTypeR
05-27-2003, 10:55 PM
dont forget those type r bages add a good 15-20 whp

^SkylinE^
05-27-2003, 10:57 PM
I see that one at south centre all the time man that shit pisses me off!