PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Moron on Hidden Valley Drive

DonJuan
02-13-2007, 06:52 PM
To the stupid kid and his retarded buddy that decide that their bone stock, ugly ass dark blue s13 hatch, with a stupid fart can, that everyday drive by my house with the pedal to the floor cuz "A" spinning back tire in the snow is "fun" and sliding around into oncoming traffic in a residential area is "exciting" PLEASE FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO KILL YOURSELF! Cuz if you slide into my garage or anyone of my cars, your going to need the jaws of life to remove my foot from your ass.

On a side note, they just drove by as I was writing this, followed closely by some other tools in a white fullsized chevy (who are no doubt part of thier retarded club) as in usual fashion they were driving on the curb on the wrong side of the street, during rush hour traffic, on unploughed streets.

I was a 16 once, and I'm only 24 now, but COME ON! Even retarded emo kids have more sense than that!

Can anyone relate to this?

carter_prelude
02-13-2007, 07:08 PM
:thumbsdow for no V-LSD :rofl:

I know i've pissed people off before with my exhuast and i didn't mean to annoy anyone, i would have changed it but at the time i was far too poor to worry about a muffler lol.

They probably just watched tokyo drift and want to try it out lol :thumbsdow for doing it on public roads though...

TeamBestBud
02-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Tools.:thumbsdow

schocker
02-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
if you slide into my garage or anyone of my cars, your going to need the jaws of life to remove my foot from your ass.
quote of the day right there.
:thumbsdow for idiot drivers. If it isnt people who dont know how to drive in the snow, it is idiots driving like morons in the snow.

ercchry
02-13-2007, 08:23 PM
... as in usual fashion they were driving on the curb on the wrong side of the street...

no they were on the right side... they just think that they are in japan

DonJuan
02-13-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by carter_prelude

I know i've pissed people off before with my exhuast and i didn't mean to annoy anyone, i would have changed it but at the time i was far too poor to worry about a muffler lol.

Been there! It isn't even the noise from the exaust, I've had a few cars with fart cans and annoyed alot of people; (that is part of growing up). It's the moronic driving "skills" that they feel the need to show off at all times on the street. The fact that I live near to a couple schools and parks doesn't help either.

msommers
02-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Don I hope these guys are on here, faggots drifting on public streets should be shot. Right up there with honda civic hatchback drivers who think they're racing you everytime they're at a traffic light. Get fucked morons!

DC2
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
I saw so many pick ups doing that today, just wanted to go sideways... :thumbsdow

Donjuan, you got pm! haha

New2Talon
02-14-2007, 03:25 AM
Just figure out what time they are off school, and are getting home, and go put a couple shopping carts around the corner...

carter_prelude
02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
:rofl: ^ +1 haha

WWJAI
02-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Right up there with honda civic hatchback drivers who think they're racing you everytime they're at a traffic light. Get fucked morons!

This is a reason why I hate driving a Civic HB. I hate this perception of young drivers in civics. I usually try to avoid any eye contact with vehicles beside me while I'm at lights, but usually you get idiots too who come up beside civics and decide that they need to step on the gas when the lights turn green just to show them they got power or w/e.

Kona9
02-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by New2Talon
Just figure out what time they are off school, and are getting home, and go put a couple shopping carts around the corner...

Or...have a couple buddies over and have a "snow ball fight" in your front yard ;)

Or...video tape them with a nice view of their plates and call it in. get a few clips and maybe make a few calls. Post in beyond too!!

cleancivic
02-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by msommers
Don I hope these guys are on here, faggots drifting on public streets should be shot. Right up there with honda civic hatchback drivers who think they're racing you everytime they're at a traffic light. Get fucked morons!
persoanly i drive a civic hatchback...sure if its a nice day out and i roll up to a nice car ill give her a go....but to race in winter is crazy talk!...and i only drift in the zoo overflow parking lot:burnout:

sr20dets13
02-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by cleancivic

persoanly i drive a civic hatchback...sure if its a nice day out and i roll up to a nice car ill give her a go....but to race in winter is crazy talk!...and i only drift in the zoo overflow parking lot:burnout:

i cant wait till you pull up beside me...:rofl: jk

Boost Infested
02-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Its the only time they can really kick it sidewayz yo!

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :rofl:

WWJAI
02-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by soupey
this civic anywhere near the school? if so i live a few houses away from him and they're damn stupid-annoying at times...

uhhh i think the original thread is about a nissan...not a honda.

soupey
02-14-2007, 02:09 PM
^srry i meant nissan*

DonJuan
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
I think he is closer towards the 7 eleven. Honestly I think he lives very near to Brendan4g63 which is a block or 2 from my house. I havn't seen them drive by yet today, but 5pm is not long away, maybe I'll take pics!!!

Kona9
02-14-2007, 04:37 PM
I think he is closer towards the 7 eleven. Honestly I think he lives very near to Brendan4g63 which is a block or 2 from my house. I havn't seen them drive by yet today, but 5pm is not long away, maybe I'll take pics!!!

Huck a snowball and then take pics:D

crazedmodder
02-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Spike strips? Oh god please put spikes and record it :burnout:

But yeah I know what you mean, I was with my cousin in front of his house one day, and we were just checking something in his van when this douchebag in a bucket silvia with an unpainted hood and different colored fenders tries drifting the whole street, He couldn't even get sideways properly :rofl: he just kept flooring it and fishtailing. Almost killed us the fag.

sr20dets13
02-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Huck a snowball and then take pics:D

Better watch who your throwing snowballs at!!!!!!!!! i live in hidden valley and drive a blue s13....lol but i dont drive like a insane retard and i wouldnt drift down the main drive thats fa sho!:werd:

Kona9
02-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by sr20dets13

Better watch who your throwing snowballs at!!!!!!!!! i live in hidden valley and drive a blue s13....lol but i dont drive like a insane retard and i wouldnt drift down the main drive thats fa sho!:werd:

It wouldn't matter once you saw who threw the snowball!!:poosie: jj

This is somewhat distastefull, but given this situation it might work and scare the piss outta the fuckers.

Copy jack ass or CKY whichever it was. Make a fake person (kid) dress it up in snow gear and hide somewhere in the corner. Once dori dori rocks the drift have the fake person hit the car!

Must Video!

ProjectR
02-14-2007, 05:24 PM
pee on their door handle :D and let that mother freeze.

brentos
02-14-2007, 05:28 PM

It wouldn't matter once you saw who threw the snowball!!:poosie: jj

This is somewhat distastefull, but given this situation it might work and scare the piss outta the fuckers.

Copy jack ass or CKY whichever it was. Make a fake person (kid) dress it up in snow gear and hide somewhere in the corner. Once dori dori rocks the drift have the fake person hit the car!

Must Video!

hehe couldent help but :rofl: at that :dunno:

But yeah catch them on tape a couple times with there plates before the snow melts and send it itno the cops. Mabey that might straighten them out a bit before they injure someone els.

DonJuan
02-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Once dori dori rocks the drift have the fake person hit the car!

Thats Hilarious!!!!

Oh and sr20dets13, I think you live near my bro, about a block west from the school. I think I drive by your house on the way to my bro's house, and I know it isn't you, you car is nice.

Update: I was sitting in my living room waiting to hear the sound of them going "dori kraze" this afternoon, but nothing happened... and I have to work tomorrow, I'll get a pic one of these days...

sr20dets13
02-14-2007, 08:21 PM

Thats Hilarious!!!!

Oh and sr20dets13, I think you live near my bro, about a block west from the school. I think I drive by your house on the way to my bro's house, and I know it isn't you, you car is nice.

Update: I was sitting in my living room waiting to hear the sound of them going "dori kraze" this afternoon, but nothing happened... and I have to work tomorrow, I'll get a pic one of these days...

haha yep thats me! dont live near sev..i wonder who that is..

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2007, 09:50 PM
ssssh lorenz0 hides for his life :eek:

Canmorite
02-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Cuz if you slide into my garage or anyone of my cars, your going to need the jaws of life to remove my foot from your ass.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sr20dets13
02-14-2007, 11:26 PM
DING! main suspect lorenzo! lollll jk i dont think you car is capable of those acivities at the moment lol:thumbsup:

Lo)2enz0
02-14-2007, 11:37 PM
lol its dark blue and have a hks hi-power

DonJuan
02-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Ha no it isn't Lo)2enz0, I would've recognized the FMIC and the distinct sound of spool. But if you are driving that S13 during the winter then you are crazy!

Boost Infested
02-14-2007, 11:59 PM
Lo)2enz0's car is still dead... :angel:

sr20dets13
02-15-2007, 12:03 AM
i know i know..i was kidding lol and im driving my car..lol its pretty scary at times but nothing bad has happend yet:D *knock on wood*

MrPid
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
There's lots of snow on the ground, go out tonight when there's no traffic with a shovel and some water (maybe the hose) and create some speed humps.;)

HiSpec
02-15-2007, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by cleancivic

^ +1

I believe that as long as it is safe and not being stupid. Giving our civic a go is perfectly acceptable. Provided its not anything stupid or dangerous.

85regal
02-15-2007, 09:51 AM
haha...everyday i hear the same piece of shit spinning his tires through my townhouse complex, same thing loud ass fart can annoying as hell. and this is a parking lot full of cars i feel your pain kevin

Lo)2enz0
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
lol my neighbours hate my friends mr2, the way i know he came to work on it is when the house starts shaking from his freaking exhaust. the people next door always look out and give faces

camaro
02-16-2007, 07:59 PM
it was me. BITCH!

sr20dets13
02-16-2007, 10:11 PM
^^^^^:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

DonJuan
02-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by camaro
it was me. BITCH!

Ya u, your one wheel drive, and your wannabe s13 calling me a bitch, wow. Who's the bitch now?

LOL :drama: I doubt it's him anyways.

*prettyboy*
02-24-2007, 11:07 PM
well if u ever see a toyota mini van and a black dodge caliber sliding around and pulling e brakes in hidden valley it wud be my friends and i :poosie:

Disoblige
02-24-2007, 11:34 PM
lol. The message I'm getting from this thread is:

STAY AWAY FROM HIDDEN VALLEY DRIVE. :rofl:

*prettyboy*
02-24-2007, 11:50 PM
when ur leaving hidden valley and theres that mac's theres a big ass hill u can go up and theres a horse and dog monument , theres a bigg ass hill fun to speed down almost dies a couple times lol

Annoyingrob
02-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by MrPid
There's lots of snow on the ground, go out tonight when there's no traffic with a shovel and some water (maybe the hose) and create some speed humps.;)
Haha, somebody did that on my street. Dug a big hole in the snow right in the middle of the corner. Now I can't slide around the corner anymore . :nut:

DonJuan
03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I saw him again yesterday, this time trying to drift in the gravel... he is slowly getting closer and closer to my garage, I have my digi cam on standby constantly now, just in case I see him. :guns:

Kona9
03-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by *prettyboy*
well if u ever see a toyota mini van and a black dodge caliber sliding around and pulling e brakes in hidden valley it wud be my friends and i :poosie:

[self note ] stay away from above mentioned loser cruisers while in Hidden Valley. [/ self note]

when ur leaving hidden valley and theres that mac's theres a big ass hill u can go up and theres a horse and dog monument , theres a bigg ass hill fun to speed down almost dies a couple times lol

LOLOL!!1 roflrofl teh really?:rolleyes:

I saw him again yesterday, this time trying to drift in the gravel... he is slowly getting closer and closer to my garage, I have my digi cam on standby constantly now, just in case I see him.

Patiently waiting! :thumbsup:

sr20dets13
03-09-2007, 08:47 PM
I wonder who the hell this guy is...my friend was talking to me yesterday and hes told me he saw a car identical to mine drive by his house like 3 times and the one time he saw my buddy outside he started to bagg it..lol wow no wonder 240 owners get a bad rep..fags like this:drama:

sr20dets13
03-09-2007, 08:48 PM

your fucking dumb.

RaptorGJC
03-25-2007, 03:44 AM
^ ^ ^ Agreed:thumbsdow

DonJuan
03-26-2007, 05:45 PM
great, it's gonna snow, tonight, so he'll probably be out

realazy
03-26-2007, 06:08 PM
i think i kno who you're talking about i've seen him at the esso carwash in sandstone. has a hks exhaust with an autodream sticker on the side window right?

sr20dets13
03-26-2007, 08:07 PM
lol get a pic!

Dayclone
03-26-2007, 08:12 PM
See it's people like this that makes me wanna make a wannabe crown vic like a cop car and pull em ova and make them piss their pants! ahhh wish I could do that hehe.

DonJuan
03-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by realazy
i think i kno who you're talking about i've seen him at the esso carwash in sandstone. has a hks exhaust with an autodream sticker on the side window right?

usually when I see him, I'm blinded by his stupidity to notice small details. But I know for sure it is close to stock, except for the muffler, and it's definately a KA24, and it DEFINATELY doesn't have LSD.

Digicam on standby ( I got nothin better to do on a Monday night; maybe I could male it a study stake out!) But isn't it only supposed to start snowing early tomorrow? So I may have to wait till tomorrow afternoon.

BokCh0y
03-26-2007, 09:30 PM
I think I know who you're talking about.....if it's the same person, this kid lives in MacEwan or Sandstone I think but can't remember exactly which one. He's a member on this board.

artifacts
04-03-2007, 02:21 PM
lets seem them pics

Orbie
04-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Definitely has the huge ass fart can and autodream.ca stickers, although DonJuan hasn't verified that yet...

DonJuan
04-03-2007, 03:21 PM
um isnt that "sr20dets13" 's car? Wait why is he banned now? Whats goin on?

The blue 240 hatch is exactly like his but it didn't have rims though. And the i'm pretty sure the fart can was bigger.

If it was him, I'd be seriously pissed.... especially since I know where he lives.

SR240SX
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
ummm you retard...take those pics off now...thats my fucking car...and i dont drift it around fucking public roads ok...does it look bone stock? it has a big fmic and it dosent sound like a bone stock POS...

SR240SX
04-03-2007, 03:38 PM
i also have a fucking LSD! read the op...who ever dojuan is refering to is not me

artifacts
04-03-2007, 04:01 PM
wtff thats my friends car it aint no stock as fartpipe boyss......sr20 tahh stock ehh ka24 my assssssssssssssssss

03ozwhip
04-03-2007, 04:06 PM
^^ buddy, SR240SX just said that. and also :english: moron.

soupey
04-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by SR240SX
ummm you retard...take those pics off now...thats my fucking car...and i dont drift it around fucking public roads ok...does it look bone stock? it has a big fmic and it dosent sound like a bone stock POS...

haha just for calling me a retard i think ill leave it up til donjuan confirms it isnt u.

SR240SX
04-03-2007, 04:14 PM
wow....this is hilarious..in the first post you made...you said you live by the guy..which is probably me come to think of it..so you think im anoying hey?..well once i see your little 92 camry ill take pics of your house and post it!:nut: :guns: :bullshit:

soupey
04-03-2007, 04:17 PM
haha u'll only have to find the 20 or so on the block, genius.

and...i never said i lived near u.

SR240SX
04-03-2007, 04:21 PM
AHAHAH....i am the fucking genius...now go back..read CAREFULLY your first post in this entire thread...

"this civic anywhere near the school? if so i live a few houses away from him and they're damn stupid-annoying at times..."

then you say you meant to say nissan..so im pretty sure your reffereing to me..you just said you think you found him..and your posting pics of my house and car..take them off you loser..you have nothing better to do then go out and take those pictures..get a fucking life!

soupey
04-03-2007, 04:23 PM
fine fair enough, ill take it off. i honestly only saw the back of the car, saw the huge outlet on your exhaust and figured that its got to be it.:drama:, htats why i burred ur plates + house number just in case i was wrong. sorry.

DonJuan
04-03-2007, 06:07 PM
LOL, quite that was quite the shit storm!

AND no it isn't that car, I see SR240SX's car just about everytime I go over to my bro's house.

I'm assuming that SR240SX =
sr20dets13 ????

Don't worry I'll see it again one of these days... with a digicam. But till then keep sleuthing! :goflames:

SR240SX
04-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by soupey
fine fair enough, ill take it off. i honestly only saw the back of the car, saw the huge outlet on your exhaust and figured that its got to be it.:drama:, htats why i burred ur plates + house number just in case i was wrong. sorry.

No problem..as long as you can say sorry im cool with it!:drama:

JDMDC2
04-27-2007, 08:13 AM
lol i know who your talking about he drive by my house like few times a day loud ass s13 isn't it black tho? i always see him on beddington to and he just drives up a bit then turn around... ya if he ever hit my car i think he would have to use the jaws of life to get my foot out of his ass cause i park my car outside in the day sometimes!

legendboy
04-27-2007, 08:56 AM
i must live by you also cause i hear some ricer zooming up and down the street all the time.

DonJuan
04-28-2007, 09:26 AM
It's unfortunate that loud ass ricers are a problem almost everywhere.

BananaFob
04-28-2007, 09:42 AM
I see this guy every single day and I know exactly where he lives. Do you REALLY have to have that loud a BOV?

DonJuan
04-28-2007, 07:21 PM
um do you mean my BOV? or his BOV cuz I'm almost positive he doesn't have one (his car is stock). I havn't seen "dori dori" rock the drift in a while on mo block, but I do got the trash cans waiting!

blueripper6
06-29-2007, 08:16 AM
sorry to bump an old thread but...

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh and sr20dets13, I think you live near my bro, about a block west from the school. I think I drive by your house on the way to my bro's house, and I know it isn't you, you car is nice. HAHAHHAAAAA

Lol.. Donjoanne.. Your a pussy. Nice car, wont even give it for a rip on the street.. Must be another cock sucking beyonder "speed kills" hahaha..

Btw.. stock, no lsd, ka24??? Booooyakasha bitch, ill bet any money that this guys car will fucking RAPE your piece. What.. 60 trim?? what?? what????

JRSC00LUDE
06-29-2007, 09:26 AM
^

:confused: :english:

children.......:rolleyes:

DonJuan
07-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
... What.. 60 trim?? what?? what???? [/B]

More like 60 trim whoopie...

I believe you are trying to refer to your butt buddy's car or whatever. Bottom line I'm not gonna bench race with you... err i mean your buddy. If you think that with a little 60 trim turbo your friend can compete, you've been sniffin' too much NAWSSSSS.

Maybe your buddy wants to take a swing at my daily driver? Oh wait that right, it runs 14.3 all day. Let me know when your buddy gets out of the 15's.

Why are you even posting on this fourm? The only pedestrians that I talk to have a nice pair of tits, so why am I wasting my time with you? Maybe when your buddy gets done pounding your ass you can switch and he can type.

Lastly why should I race on the street, when I know that by the time I hit 3rd gear you'll be trying to remember what my plate said. It says DONJUAN. Shut The Fuck Up and go share your hopes and dreams with somone else, cuz I don't care to listen to what you have to say.

Canmorite
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
My IQ dropped 10 points after reading some of these posts.

l8braker
07-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite
My IQ dropped 10 points after reading some of these posts.

The entire thread :nut:

ApexDrift
07-11-2007, 03:43 PM
well i guess theres 2 idiots that like to play dori dori on hidden valley drive... watch out for a black 92 coupe with fart can, he drives gangsta lean styles, i spotted him on the west side where shag meets with hidden valley dr...

blueripper6
07-31-2007, 01:19 AM
yoo.. its a 91. And no.. not a fartcan lol.

DonJuan
08-01-2007, 11:59 AM
^ Dude are high or are you just retarded?

alloroc
08-01-2007, 12:20 PM
You know you can report dangerous driving to the police as long as you can recognize the driver and have the licence plate number.

Of course with how much CPS monitors these forums and with the attitude of certain posters here I don't think it will be needed.

DonJuan
08-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about giving the cops a description but there is another guy that lives in the area and has a vehicle that matches the description but that I know it isn't him. And I don't want him harassed when he is innocent.

I'll grab his license plate next time I see him, and then to the cops I go. Unfortunately I may have to wait until snowfall to recognize his non LSD dori dori wannabe. Assuming he can figure out how to chew gum and drive before then.

blueripper6
08-03-2007, 12:42 AM
^ Dude are high or are you just retarded?

Figure it out buddy. He is obviously talking about me, black coupe, gangsta lean styles.. thats me. It doesnt have a fartcan and its a 91 not a 92... i havent really seen anyone other black coupes in this area soOO

ApexDrift
08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
well theres a black coupe with a OEM spoiler and one with out, the one i saw trying to drift was with a spoiler...

blueripper6
08-08-2007, 12:33 AM
haha... mine does not have a spoiler.

r0g3r
08-09-2007, 12:57 AM
lol i live one house from Hidden valley Drive, but i never hear those cars drive by. But yeah i really hate those wannabe "racers"
especially when your coming home late and you stop at a red light and they rev their engine trying to agravate you into racing them. Its even funnier when they are in a unmodded civic that they probably just bought vs a 260 horsepower 4by4. Then when they lose they try to look like they weren't trying LOL

ApexDrift
08-13-2007, 08:24 AM
haha... mine does not have a spoiler.

has your car ever had a spoiler?... i noticed your trunk has no clear on it... so im guessing it was you trying to drift...

im gunna ask you to stop...

DonJuan
08-13-2007, 11:26 AM
^ dude, thats like asking shit not to stink. I have already noticed an increace in police presence on my street. Due, no doubt, to the Police that monitor this fourm. One way or another he's gonna get caught, I just hope it's before somone gets hurt. And if he even hits my flower garden, his ass is mine; jaws of life etc, etc. :D

Super_Geo
08-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Lol.. Donjoanne.. Your a pussy. Nice car, wont even give it for a rip on the street.. Must be another cock sucking beyonder "speed kills" hahaha..

Btw.. stock, no lsd, ka24??? Booooyakasha bitch, ill bet any money that this guys car will fucking RAPE your piece. What.. 60 trim?? what?? what????

:rolleyes:

You will amount to nothing in life. Thanks for coming out.

BananaFob
08-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

:rolleyes:

You will amount to nothing in life. Thanks for coming out.

Meh. Considering everyone on Beyond that lives in Hidden Valley knows exactly where this guy lives I'm sure that one of us will eventually take care of him.

SR240SX
08-16-2007, 12:20 PM
I see this guy every single day and I know exactly where he lives. Do you REALLY have to have that loud a BOV?

Originally posted by BananaFob

Meh. Considering everyone on Beyond that lives in Hidden Valley knows exactly where this guy lives I'm sure that one of us will eventually take care of him.

Dude...can you read?...the car the ORIGINAL POSTER is refering to is stock..and who your refering to i garantee it is me..cuz my BOV is fucking loud..and im almost positive im the only one driving a dark blue boosted 240 in hidden valley. Does it really bug you that much? then why dont you go complain to greddy and ask them why they make loud ass BOV's..seriously get your shit straight before you decide to make a comment..OR come to my house and "take care of me" like you said...it seems that your already know where i live...:nut: