PDA

View Full Version : FS: 86 Toyota Celica Hatchback

TEAMFaint
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
86 Toyota Celica GT Hatchback
Fuel efficient 1.6L (450 + kms a tank in the city)
5 Speed (No grinds, nothing. Shifts absolutely gorgeous
White Exterior (Verrry little rust on the rear bumper out of all places, no body rust)
Blue Interior (No rips/stains, cept a small hole in the driver seat, not noticable
Just rolled over 204,000kms (She is a toyota, she'll run over the 500,000 km mark for sure)
Burns/Leaks absolutely NO oil at all
Timing Belt was Replaced
Brand new tires all season tires, less than 1000 km's on em
No power options, just steering and brakes
Recently Passed Inspection (3 months ago I believe, would have to check again)
Fresh oil change
Heater blows hot
No A/C but the Climate Control does blow nice and cold

3rd owner, has been a Medicine Hat car all its life, so no underbody rust thanks to the gravel used in our winters.

Previous owner was a mechanic and had the headgasket replaced when he took the head apart to see how she was lookin, he said there was no reason to, but the part was readily available to him so he chose to do so.

Haven't had any problems since purchased, just my nice solid winter car, would be keeping if I was keeping my car as a project/summer car, however I will be selling it too.

She started like nothing in the -40 weeks that we had here in the Hat, took no effort at all, didnt need a boost or anything.

This is a great solid all around car, both as a daily driver, winter vehicle, student car, anything. You won't be dissapointed about this Celica right here :)

Pictures available upon request.

$2200 OBO.

Would prefer to sell her at the end of Feburary for thats when I plan on taking out my 92 Celica and driving her to the bodyshop I work at and finishing her exterior wise.

So this is pretty much looking for interest, but if someone is looking to purchase sooner, I dont mind at all selling a bit earlier than needed, just means newer tires will go on the 92 which is no big deal to me at all.

TEAMFaint
02-13-2007, 08:52 PM
This isn't a picture of my car, just a picture of what the styling is like in case anyone is wondering, I'll take some pictures tomorrow at work after I give her a cleaning in our detailing bay.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/TEAMFaint/ToyotaCelicaST162.jpg