PDA

View Full Version : dangerous fcukin drivers

tson
02-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Earlier i was driving down john laurier 65-70 km/h when a van pulled up behind me tailgating my ass for a good 3-4 mintues then pulling off to the side and drove up and cut infront of the altima infront of me. Then slamming his brakes making me and the altima almost colliding on the icy ass roads and shit. After i was like wtf so i switched off and as soon as he saw me he started to speed his ass away and down to mcknight, this pissed me the fcuk off so then after i chased his ass for awhile trying to scare him, then drove home.

i wanted to pull up beside him and just look at his face and shake my head...fukin idiot

/end of rant

good idea or not by chasing the guy, he had no right to friggin slam his breaks infront of us trying to teach us a lesson for driving slow.

Kona9
02-14-2007, 10:44 PM
You heard it first on beyond ladies and gentleman...

Originally posted by tson
so i dunno if this was a good idea but i chased after the fucker all the way down mcknight to deerfoot and scared the fucker til about 17th ave then i drove off home.... :guns: :guns:

And the grande finale!!!!!

man people these days driving so fukin stupid and getting mad road rage on a day where road conditions are so terrible and shit :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:....

Awesome :rolleyes: Way to call yourself out in your own post!!

TeamBestBud
02-14-2007, 10:46 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tson
02-14-2007, 10:51 PM
yea but i didnt do shit all to the guy and he goes on and stops for no apparent reason infront of the altima

TeamBestBud
02-14-2007, 10:54 PM
So u went and chased him from John Laurie all the way down deerfoot to 17th..lol.

adam c
02-14-2007, 10:55 PM
welcome to calgary.. home of some real fucking idiots

i had a woman do that. i was going the speed limit.. she comes up out of nowhere, in the left lane (i was in the right).. car full of kids, cuts in front of me and then slams on her brakes for no reason at all (this was in the summer, roads dry and everything) needless to say i was pretty pissed (also we were the only 2 cars for a good half km)

tson
02-14-2007, 10:56 PM
yea fuck being a pussy he is trying to drive away after trying to make us slam our breaks for driving speed limit

tson
02-14-2007, 10:57 PM
yea like adam c said i was pretty damn pissed, driving home at speed limit trying to be safe and shit and this dick comes and does all this bullshit

Isaiah
02-14-2007, 11:01 PM
yea like adam c said i was pretty damn pissed, driving home at speed limit trying to be safe and shit and this dick comes and does all this bullshit

You'll be better off just hoping that the thread dies out at this point.

Each subsequent post from you now just serves to further exemplify your stupidity.

Canmorite
02-14-2007, 11:02 PM
I had a guy pass me on the highway today, while driving towards Canmore. He pulled right in front of me and kicked up snow/rocks/dirt all over my windshield. I had to hit the brakes not to hit him and clean off my windshield with washer fluid.

Sooo dumb.

Kona9
02-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Nice edit in your OP :thumbsup:

Listen to you....:banghead:.

"driving home at speed limit trying to be safe and shit ..."

So because someone else doesn't know how to drive, you automatically don't have to try and be "safe and shit?"

instant immunity to danger and law? No no no, just another hypocrite!:clap:

TeamBestBud
02-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah Calgary drivers are real assholes. I hate it when all that snow and those damaging rocks get kicked up and hit my front bumper:nut:

tson
02-14-2007, 11:06 PM
yea i guess it was a bad idea, but its too late now and thanks for the reply

lesson learned.

Fado
02-14-2007, 11:12 PM

lesson learned.

Whatever man, don't sweat it. Right or wrong, you reacted and recognized their shitty driving. Your methods may be in question, but we all get pissed at stupid drivers, and stupid drivers get pissed at us. Road rage happens, and ignorant mouth-breathing people are what 90% of calgary's new population seems to be.

msommers
02-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Kona9, you my friend are awesome. Always nice to see an idiot own himself in a rant about someone else :rofl::rofl:

The worst part of it is tson, is that you don't know how to spell! It's BRAKES!! not BREAKS!! School>>>>>tson:banghead:

Let your parents know your stealing the car with your sweet-ass learner's license next time

tson
02-14-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by msommers
The worst part of it is tson, is that you don't know how to spell! It's BRAKES!! not BREAKS!! School>>>>>tson:banghead:

same shit you get the idea

Kona9
02-14-2007, 11:18 PM

lesson learned.

Hey man, I don't mean to be a dick. You just came off all wrong.

I do understand what you mean. Tonight alone I had a similar situation where a cabbie jammed on his brakes for no reason on the way to Dinner. On our way home a middle aged tiny man on his cell phone completely changed lanes into me. Again I had to jam on my brakes for him to miss the front corner of my truck. I was pissed.

You don't have to chase people down. That s road rage man, no need for it. What if buddy shot you or pulled over and beat the fuck outta you. Thats when all this shit happens.

Learn how to be a defensive driver and stay calm. It's cool to be pissed IN your own vehicle, but leave it there. Don't become another part of the problem.

Cheers

CelicaST-162
02-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Calgary is full of idiot drivers, deal with it and move on with your life. Karma will catch up on that person, no need to jeopardize your safety (you never know who you'll shake your head at).

tson
02-14-2007, 11:21 PM
yea thanks everyone for your reply i appreciate it and i will consider what you guys said. Its just the things people do are stupid that makes you wanna do something about it.

SikAssR1
02-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Calgary may have its share of shitty drivers but just be glad we are not like Van, TO, or Montreal!......yet;)

jdm_eg6
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
^^ tson drives a porsche, they have wikid stability control. Let him chase all the mofos who cut him off that he wants..

i would have thrown a spike belt out of my window at his shitty van... if i had a spike belt.. and could roll down my drivers window :rofl:

sr20dets13
02-14-2007, 11:29 PM
yea thanks everyone for your reply i appreciate it and i will consider what you guys said. Its just the things people do are stupid that makes you wanna do something about it.

lol now do you expect us to really beleive you thought about what everyone here has said?:rolleyes: lol

tson
02-14-2007, 11:31 PM
LOL believe me :D

adam c
02-14-2007, 11:35 PM
take over.. my rant

fucking assholes in trucks who think they can drive however the fuck they want on ice..

my car was parked in front of my house last night and i hear this truck spinning its tires in front of my house.. needless to say i go to my car and my fucking driver side mirror is CRACKED NOW because of a fucking rock

and its not like i can just go get another mirror.. its jdm.. fuck sake

TeamBestBud
02-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by adam c
take over.. my rant

fucking assholes in trucks who think they can drive however the fuck they want on ice..

my car was parked in front of my house last night and i hear this truck spinning its tires in front of my house.. needless to say i go to my car and my fucking driver side mirror is CRACKED NOW because of a fucking rock

JDM ouch..:hijack:

Fado
02-14-2007, 11:47 PM
OMG JDM can YOU BELIEVE IT!? hah, just playin

tson
02-14-2007, 11:55 PM
damn man most of the time i drive i just see truckdrivers driving like crazy doing whatever they want, especially speeding even though its shitty wheather.

sr20dets13
02-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by adam c
take over.. my rant

ohhh man i HATE trucks in winter..i went out to lethbridge 2 weekends ago and drove back home on the saturday when it snowed a whole shit load and the highway was like a white out.....anyways i was doing like 60-70km/pr on the highway because i really couldnt go any faster..my car was sliding all over the place it felt like i was driving on a skating rink..(and yes i do have winter tires lol) then this huge truck behind me decides to get impatient and try to pass me and this mini van that was ahead of me at the time..we were going up a sort of hill at the time so stepping on the gas probly isnt the best idea but this retard in the truck decides to do it anyways..so he gets RIGHT beside my car and of course starts spinning out..there was a good distance between me and the van ahead of me so this guy slid right infront of my car so i had to slow down..and i cant hit the brakes cuz either sumone behind me will hit me..or ill spin out n hit the ditch..luckily he dosent hit me and continues to slide towards the van infront of me..he slid into the oncoming lane again and basically did what he did to me to the van but came damn close to hitting the van..the van had to swerve out of the way and almost into the ditch because this retard did a complete 360 infront of them..he gained control soon after this happend but man did it piss me off..im suprised he didnt hit hte ditch..-1 for stupid fags trying to be heros in trucks!:thumbsdow

MrPid
02-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite
I had a guy pass me on the highway today, while driving towards Canmore. He pulled right in front of me and kicked up snow/rocks/dirt all over my windshield. I had to hit the brakes not to hit him and clean off my windshield with washer fluid.

Sooo dumb.

So you were going slower than he wanted in the "fast" lane or he passed and pulled back in too quickly?

BoS_DC2
02-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by SikAssR1
Calgary may have its share of shitty drivers but just be glad we are not like Van, TO, or Montreal!......yet;)

Werd, you guys should see how people in van drive in the snow.

tson
02-15-2007, 12:26 AM
:closed:

Kona9
02-15-2007, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by BoS_DC2

Werd, you guys should see how people in van drive in the snow.

Or the lack there of!!

freshprince
02-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
You heard it first on beyond ladies and gentleman...

And the grande finale!!!!!

Awesome :rolleyes: Way to call yourself out in your own post!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PWNED!

Proboscis
02-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Fado

Whatever man, don't sweat it. Right or wrong, you reacted and recognized their shitty driving. Your methods may be in question, but we all get pissed at stupid drivers, and stupid drivers get pissed at us. Road rage happens, and ignorant mouth-breathing people are what 90% of calgary's new population seems to be.

mouth-breathing people, Fuckin Golden!

jsn
02-18-2007, 03:14 AM
yea calgary drivers are idiots... I was driving today and the car next to me stops for a redlight. The truck behind him was apparently in a hurry because he speeds up, cuts in front of me (and almost hits me) and blasts through the red light (not even yellow). :guns:

andres_mt
02-18-2007, 03:12 PM
tson, when did you get your hands on 2k Porsche Boxster? That's quite an upgrade from a 240SX. haha

Anyways, i have to agree with most people in this thread, kinda dumb what you did by chasing him after...best thing you can do on Calgary roads where idiots and bad drivers are very plentiful is just do your best to avoid those idiots.

I think what you should have done is merge into the next lane right away instead of letting him tailgate you.