PDA

View Full Version : Hiring: Various Positions at Green Drop

freshprince
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Office Manager - you would oversee the daily operations at the head office here in Calgary. Manage the call center, hire/fire/maintain office staff, and all the other goodies that come with managing an office. Experience would be necessary. Position Filled.

Lawn Care Manager - Manager needed to oversee daily production for the South end of the city. You would oversee 10-15 applicators and their daily production routes, schedule service calls, attend application issues etc. Agrricultural backround an asset.

Seasonal Lawn Applicators - drive a truck, apply the fertilizer, play good music, fun job, must be able to work on your own without supervision, trustworthy, and precise. No experience required.

Update: Lawn Applicators can make up to $17-$25/hr

www.greendrop.com

pm me for more details.

dj_rice
02-15-2007, 06:54 PM
Can you provide pay wages for all positions?

ringmaster
02-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Can you provide pay wages for all positions?

werd

freshprince
02-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by ringmaster

werd

seasonal applicator starts with a salary equivalent to about $14/hour. There are many performance bonus' to get on a weekly basis.

The Manager positions, I'm unsure of, pm me and I'll give you the contact info for the GM hiring for the position. I manage a different office, and am just getting the positions some exposure.

freshprince
02-18-2007, 11:51 PM
A couple update for the Lawn Applicator position:

must be 18

must have a valid driver's license, should have clean driving record.

CCM Pro
02-19-2007, 04:21 AM
when does the seasonal applicator position start around?

freshprince
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Update:

Office Manager Position has been filled.

Seasonal Applicators start by May 1st at the latest, but there would be work available as early as early to mid-april.

freshprince
03-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Seasonal Applicators can make up to $17-$25/hr

Retention bonus - $250 After 60 days - increases as long as you stay!

Referral bonus - $250 cash per friend after 60 days of employment!

(if you're screwing around on the job, bonuses are voided, so basically they are also based on good performance)

email Mike Price ( [email protected] ) to send resume and set up interview. Just say you saw the job posted by David online.

Good Luck!

A790
04-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I worked for these guys briefly last year, and I can tell you the management and support structure is great!

haunt
04-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Hey Im not sure who I should be sending my resume to. The website has two emails for calgary, one of them I'm guessing is you ([email protected]) and the other is for the GM ([email protected]). Or should I be sending it to the one you posted here ([email protected])?
Hope to be joining the Green Team soon haha! :D

Gravy_83
04-18-2007, 11:10 PM
what are the hours for lawn applicators??

freshprince
04-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Sorry for the delayed response -

All positions filled for now.

:closed: