PDA

View Full Version : another 2 kills

Pages : [1] 2

GT2NV
07-21-2002, 12:24 AM
i dont feel like telling the story but 2 crx's
one with i/e and the other with just intake, both my friends, and both lost hehehehe:guns: :guns: :guns:
kill list , growing day by day:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
- mazda mx6 V6
- 91 integra b16a i/e
- 90 integ i/h/e intake manifold cams
- camero old one
- 2 crx's
:thumbsup:
WHO SAYS PGT'S ARE SLOW????:bullshit:

ConVict
07-21-2002, 02:17 AM
the v6 PGT's are pretty slow...
try racing a vtec lude... you are a close match! if you take it you must have a factory freak or some nice mods...

but none the less, good kills man! probes kick ass:thumbsup:

buh_buh
07-21-2002, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by ConVict
try racing a vtec lude... you are a close match! if you take it you must have a factory freak or some nice mods...

I'll hand you your ass on a silver platter.
Close match my ass.

spyderman
07-21-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh

I'll hand you your ass on a silver platter.
Close match my ass.

I see the achohol hasn't warn off yet - you are an angry drunk.... :rofl:

The Raptor
07-21-2002, 04:32 AM
That's right buh_buh, you hand him his ass.... I got your back

ConVict
07-21-2002, 06:16 AM
stock for stock...

buh_buh
07-21-2002, 09:52 AM
I'm pretty much stock.

civic_rida
07-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Buh Buh is in the 15s

Any newer probes in calgary in the 15s?

ConVict
07-21-2002, 11:17 PM
if a probe v6 acually knows how to drive it can get mid 15's although in the probe club i think it stands at 16.5 or something is the quickest v6 probe quarter ...
im not sure what mine is, im to chicken to test it out
im guessing i hit 14's.. very high 14's but none the less

buh_buh
07-21-2002, 11:54 PM
if a probe v6 acually knows how to drive it can get mid 15's although in the probe club i think it stands at 16.5 or something is the quickest v6 probe quarter ...
If a Probe can hit mid 15's driven properly, then how come the quickest time recorded is 16.5? Does that mean all Probe drivers suck ass?
If driven properly, a Prelude should be in the 14's at sea level.
Hell, someone ran a 15.2 bone stock in Calgary.

So according to your crazy fucked up theory, you could keep up with a Prelude. I think not.

Your predicting 600hp but only running 14's? :nut:

RSeXy
07-22-2002, 12:24 AM
Probes are slow! Unless it is the 600hp Probe!

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 12:31 AM
I've noticed from my buddies probe that do u to his torque he can get a good take off from a cruizing speed like when he guns it he doesnt have to rev high to make power.

From a roll i predict that a v6 probe will take a stock prelude.

boi-alien
07-22-2002, 12:31 AM

basically this is a moot point, the fastest one out in the probe club is 16.5, so i dunno where you're getting 15s....

buh_buh
07-22-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
I've noticed from my buddies probe that do u to his torque he can get a good take off from a cruizing speed like when he guns it he doesnt have to rev high to make power.

From a roll i predict that a v6 probe will take a stock prelude.
I predict a Prelude will take a v6 Probe in any gear from either a stop or a roll stock vs. stock.

RSeXy
07-22-2002, 01:48 AM

I predict a Prelude will take a v6 Probe in any gear from either a stop or a roll stock vs. stock.

Yah man

ConVict
07-22-2002, 08:18 AM
how bout this... enough probes suck crap... you think you can take me in your lude lets race!!!
i know how fast my car is, and how many preludes ive taking on a roll and off the line
so lets do it up :burnout:

Audi Kid
07-22-2002, 09:53 AM
i dunno buh buh his car is pretty quik ass

rage2
07-22-2002, 10:00 AM
how bout this... enough probes suck crap... you think you can take me in your lude lets race!!!
i know how fast my car is, and how many preludes ive taking on a roll and off the line

I'll bring the video camera... By the way, you were the one that started bashing the Probes :

And nobody's really making fun of the Probes, they're making fun of your performance theories :

Let's not forget we're in Calgary, 3700ft elevation. The air up here is so thin, a car makes 12% less power than it does at Sea Level, so even if the magazines quote a 15.5s 1/4 mile time, you'll NEVER see it up here. Magazine test #'s are completely useless when you're this high up.

SLK 320 Magazine 1/4 mile : 15.0s
SLK 320 Calgary 1/4 mile : 15.7s

SLK 32 Magazine 1/4 mile : 13.0s
SLK 32 Calgary 1/4 Mile : 13.5s

The Raptor
07-22-2002, 10:49 AM
I see a war brooding.... buh_buh is as fast as me... maybe you can race me and if you win then you can race buh_buh.. I wouldn't want buh_buh to waste his gas..... :dunno:

LUDELVR
07-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by rage2

And nobody's really making fun of the Probes, they're making fun of your performance theories :

And your mom!! Well, now they are anyway!!:rofl:

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 11:43 AM
Dude i wanna see the probe guys take on buh buh and raptor.

Audi Kid
07-22-2002, 01:01 PM
ewwwww...im watching this one :)

CRXguy
07-22-2002, 01:06 PM
Maybe I'll fix my car up just to get in on this!:eek:

EDIT:

ConVict:
although in the probe club i think it stands at 16.5 or something is the quickest v6 probe quarter....

<--- July 21, 2001 @ 12:01am
16.3@83mph

If the quickest v6 Probe in Calgary is slower than my beater, what makes you think you can hang with Raptor and buh_buh?:dunno:

ConVict
07-22-2002, 01:07 PM
hmmm never raced a type R before...
well if you guys want a friendly race im up for it!!!
on a couple conditions... if i win i wont come in here saying hondas suck and all this
and if you win you cant say i was talking my mouth off because i have no idea what Q time i have or anything, all i have to judge is what ive raced...

message me on here, or PM me... this should be fun, ill bring my camera and some friends for witness's haha

boi-alien
07-22-2002, 01:11 PM

so this basically means that your probe is faster than those on your probe club or whatever?? then shouldn't the fastest time be less than 16.5 that u posted earlier?

just a question....

spyderman
07-22-2002, 01:13 PM
on a couple conditions... if i win i wont come in here saying hondas suck and all this
and if you win you cant say i was talking my mouth off because i have no idea what Q time i have or anything, all i have to judge is what ive raced...

message me on here, or PM me... this should be fun, ill bring my camera and some friends for witness's haha

Weren't we comparing V6 Probes and 5th Gen Preludes? You drive a 89 probe, right?

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 01:18 PM
i wanna see 89 probe against raptor and kryonks probe against buh buh

RSeXy
07-22-2002, 01:33 PM
Just go run at racecity and get it all settled

Audi Kid
07-22-2002, 01:39 PM
kronyk told me conner rapes him.................... so...

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:00 PM
rapes with a pation...

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by crxboi

so this basically means that your probe is faster than those on your probe club or whatever?? then shouldn't the fastest time be less than 16.5 that u posted earlier?

just a question....

like i said ive never been to race city , my first gen probe is faster then all the second gen probes in the club hands down

but ive never raced a lude straight up, or a type R at all... and im super intrested in trying you guys out...

spyderman
07-22-2002, 02:08 PM

like i said ive never been to race city , my first gen probe is faster then all the second gen probes in the club hands down

but ive never raced a lude straight up, or a type R at all... and im super intrested in trying you guys out...

Just curious, how many car lengths do you beat him by?

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:08 PM
i think kronyk can keep with a prelude, and i think i can keep with a type R... so we should have a race, get some vids for the people on beyond and have some fun... whats you guys think

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by spyderman

Just curious, how many car lengths do you beat him by?

20 or so maybe less, maybe more! hard to tell when im that far ahead :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
07-22-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

WHO SAYS PGT'S ARE SLOW????:bullshit:
I do....try racing something somewhat quick:D

Strider
07-22-2002, 02:16 PM

is it just me, or does something not add up?

tibby racer
07-22-2002, 02:17 PM

20 or so maybe less, maybe more! hard to tell when im that far ahead :thumbsup:

hahahahhaahaha.... you're a funny guy - loser....

And this is with the 600hp engine that no in the world has seen, right? :rolleyes:

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:18 PM
when i say straight up that means... we both know we are going to go at it before we line up... i know the person is a good driver... i know the person doesnthave 1000 pounds worth of heroine in the back....

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 02:18 PM
hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha:bullshit:

ConVict
07-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by tibby racer

hahahahhaahaha.... you're a funny guy - loser.... And this is with the 600hp engine that no in the world has seen, right? :rolleyes:

no its my stock engine , and if you want to get off your ass like every one else that doesnt beleive me and roll down to my mechnic shop you can see my engine/ turbo/fuel managment system , all sitting there waiting to go in
'
im sick of you people.. did i ever say it was in my car... no i dont think so! so shut up !
if i ever said it was in the car, then you can call me a liar, but i never did... so if you want to see the engine, talk to my mechanic, talk to my friends who have seen it.... then by all means then maybe you will shut your mouth before you should even open it

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 02:21 PM
u mean minute muffler

spyderman
07-22-2002, 02:29 PM
What modifications have you added to the car? Cause from just looking at the specs, I'm a little pessimistic......

I found these specs......

http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddriver/10best/2002/10best_gallery/1989_4.xml

Ed the SOHC
07-22-2002, 03:01 PM

So is this race gonna happen buh_buh, raptor, convict??? I want to see this... I think this race should take place @ racecity this friday July 26 so everyone @ beyond can watch and there'll be NO excuses! Also, arguing on here doesn't do shit.

del-lude
07-22-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

So is this race gonna happen buh_buh, raptor, convict??? I want to see this... I think this race should take place @ racecity this friday July 26 so everyone @ beyond can watch and there'll be NO excuses! Also, arguing on here doesn't do shit.

hey Ed, why don't you give the probe a run too
Show him some SOHC power:bigpimp:

legendboy
07-22-2002, 03:12 PM
I'll race a V6 or turbo probe.
EDIT: Once I get it running again :banghead:

max_boost
07-22-2002, 03:17 PM

no its my stock engine , and if you want to get off your ass like every one else that doesnt beleive me and roll down to my mechnic shop you can see my engine/ turbo/fuel managment system , all sitting there waiting to go in
'
im sick of you people.. did i ever say it was in my car... no i dont think so! so shut up !
if i ever said it was in the car, then you can call me a liar, but i never did... so if you want to see the engine, talk to my mechanic, talk to my friends who have seen it.... then by all means then maybe you will shut your mouth before you should even open it

So where are you getting your engine, turbo, fuel management system installed?

Ed the SOHC
07-22-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by del-lude

hey Ed, why don't you give the probe a run too
Show him some SOHC power:bigpimp:

ya' maybe they should race the SOHC be for the DOHC's...:D

nah, not my fight!

spyderman
07-22-2002, 03:31 PM
Okay, I found more specs for the 1989 Probe, and it doesn't look very impressive.

http://www.performanceprobe.com/info/specs/stats.htm

If you're able to beat V8 Firebirds and V6 Probes by 20 car lengths, then you must have a lot of modifications or you're running on high boost to beat those cars by that amount, cause if you say you're running stock, I find it hard to believe - the specs just don't add up.

G
07-22-2002, 03:35 PM
I'd like to see this race

rage2
07-22-2002, 03:59 PM
About few years ago, I raced a Probe turbo with really big boost. It had even more black smoke out the exhaust than MrX's Merkur. The guy said he also had NOS hooked up. I ran him in my 944 turbo which at the time made about 270hp with just chips and ran the 1/4 mile in 14.1@98mph. We ran from about 120 to 200, and it kept up pretty good (I was at most 2 carlengths ahead).

Convict may be running his stock engine, but not stock boost =).

Audi Kid
07-22-2002, 04:16 PM
:D haha he aint running stock...hallle naw

The Raptor
07-22-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by rage2
About few years ago, I raced a Probe turbo with really big boost. It had even more black smoke out the exhaust than MrX's Merkur. The guy said he also had NOS hooked up. I ran him in my 944 turbo which at the time made about 270hp with just chips and ran the 1/4 mile in 14.1@98mph. We ran from about 120 to 200, and it kept up pretty good (I was at most 2 carlengths ahead).

Convict may be running his stock engine, but not stock boost =).

Well, if ConVict is really running stock than I'm up for it... but if he's cranked up the boost well than that's a totally diff story. Stock for Stock I'd be up for it... BTW, what's your definition of "stock" ConVict. I just have intake that's it. So it's not TOTALLY stock if you really want to get technical but pretty dam close. How many ponies you think you're putting down? I'm just curious.. I'd be up for a run if in fact your car is stock as you say. You got the V6 turbo right?

Fat Dave
07-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by The Raptor
You got the V6 turbo right?

89's were turbocharged inline 4's, I believe.

BEAT IT!!!!
07-22-2002, 04:55 PM
it seems like all these probe guys do is go out on the streets and hunt down beat ass ricers then post their wins and assume that someone here actually gives a damn that they beat a 17 second car!

Ed the SOHC
07-22-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by BEAT IT!!!!
it seems like all these probe guys do is go out on the streets and hunt down beat ass ricers then post their wins and assume that someone here actually gives a damn that they beat a 17 second car!

hey, it's a low 17 sec.... :rofl::madred:

cocoabrova
07-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by The Raptor

Well, if ConVict is really running stock than I'm up for it... but if he's cranked up the boost well than that's a totally diff story. Stock for Stock I'd be up for it... BTW, what's your definition of "stock" ConVict. I just have intake that's it. So it's not TOTALLY stock if you really want to get technical but pretty dam close. How many ponies you think you're putting down? I'm just curious.. I'd be up for a run if in fact your car is stock as you say. You got the V6 turbo right?

Hey I'm up for some :burnout: :burnout: too... PM me dewds...:thumbsup:

BEAT IT!!!!
07-22-2002, 05:04 PM

hey, it's a low 17 sec.... :rofl::madred:
holly shit..my bad..you should try and find that ez motorsports civic to race you...its got a ton of cash into it..it would be a great match:thumbsup:

Kronyk
07-22-2002, 05:09 PM
Damn, I'm missing all the fun
89gt runs 145bhp/190tq STOCK at 6psi of boost.
As many of you turbo guys out there know, one of the most restricting points to a turboed car is the exhaust. The stock 89 gt had a horrible exhaust setup, 1.75" piping, to a "value village muffler".
Covicts 89 gt has a customs exhaust, so it doesn't restrict air flow. In itself this doesn't and won't substantially increase the power of the car, but when your running 11.2 psi boost on the engine, thats a different story.

Another thing, some of you people, and I'm only referring to a select few, need to fucking grow up. If I want to throw names like loser around, I'd go talk to my kid sister. Before you throw the bs flags up do some real research. It's a project car, and shit like that doesnt happen overnight.

I wouldn't also mind racing my GT. Its almost bone stock. Its a still a quick car, not fast by any means but still quick.

Oh, and yes Conner does have the Fe3 racig engine, which was bored out to a 2.2 from a 2.0. His fuel managament system is also here, and his turbo does infact exist. Its almost four times the size of the stock one in his car. It's pretty fucking big.

GT2NV
07-22-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I do....try racing something somewhat quick:D
hmmmmmm so your saying a 170+ hp integ aint quick???
or old integra wit a 2000 gsr engine swap and intake and exaust aint quick??????? :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

GT2NV
07-22-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
I'll race a V6 or turbo probe.
EDIT: Once I get it running again :banghead:
if your stock im lining up against you :guns: :guns: :guns: cause im stock too, its time to show you all what a stock gt can do:burnout:

GT2NV
07-22-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by BEAT IT!!!!
haha the cars i raced were shit did you read the kill list???????? i guess not so shut the hell up,, and i have ppl that vouch for my kills,:madred: ... so i suggest you shut the fuck up and go get your learners :banghead: ban all these kids plz rage :thumbsdow:(

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 06:58 PM
This has become honda, acura , toyota , vs probe's

nismodrifter
07-22-2002, 08:15 PM
this thread is ghey :thumbsdow :barf:

why do you guyz fight over shit like this on the internet?

you wasted my time by making me read this ghey topic

civic_rida
07-22-2002, 08:31 PM
I think this is coo , it makes things intresting

Ed the SOHC
07-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Really guys, if you want to settle this go to racecity! I don't care if you beat a teg w/ a swap on the streets and you have friends that can vouch for it... We need slips...time slips!:burnout:

LUDELVR
07-22-2002, 08:46 PM

You just want to go too so you can beat all of them!!! Damn SOHC turbos!!!:rofl:

Ed the SOHC
07-22-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

You just want to go too so you can beat all of them!!! Damn SOHC turbos!!!:rofl:

I'm not in this... I just want to see all this fighting stop! It's hurting me inside...:rolleyes:

buh_buh
07-22-2002, 09:14 PM
how the hell did all this get started while I was at work?
first of all, I don't street race. And second of all, why don't you just run your STOCK Probe at Race City and post your results? I highly doubt you can smoke another Probe by 20 carlengths. And we're actually debating STOCK vs. STOCK like you said. And if you have your boost cranked up to whatever psi, that is obviously not stock. And just for the record, I did not once bash Probes. I was just doubting your stock Probe could beat or even keep up with a stock Prelude.

GT2NV
07-22-2002, 09:33 PM
any stock ludes wanna race?:guns:

boi-alien
07-22-2002, 10:05 PM
any stock ludes wanna race?:guns:

they all wanna race, provided that YOU are running stock too... that's what stock vs. stock means, if u got your boost cranked up that's not stock

Fat Dave
07-22-2002, 10:07 PM
'94 Probes don't have any boost to crank up.

boi-alien
07-22-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Fat Dave
'94 Probes don't have any boost to crank up.

whoops, i thought it was convict posting... hehe

legendboy
07-22-2002, 10:30 PM

if your stock im lining up against you :guns: :guns: :guns: cause im stock too, its time to show you all what a stock gt can do:burnout:

anytime.

ConVict
07-22-2002, 10:32 PM
this started by saying that black94pgt wanted a race and i said HE should race a stock prelude...
then when people where like, bah probes are slow thats when i said, if you think probes are slow ILL race.. thats how it happened, im not stock, never said i was!

i just got mad when people seem to think just cause i have money sitting out side of the car im full of crap and raise the :bullshit: when there is no reason too

Redlyne_mr2
07-22-2002, 11:48 PM

hmmmmmm so your saying a 170+ hp integ aint quick???
or old integra wit a 2000 gsr engine swap and intake and exaust aint quick??????? :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:
thats exactly what I'm saying, no disrespect to the guys on this board who may have any of the cars this guy mentioned but they just arent quick cars...have you ever been in anything faster than 14 seconds? We obviously have different views on whats quick cause your mickey mouse shit just doesnt impress me..sorry man:dunno:

buh_buh
07-22-2002, 11:52 PM
black94GT, I'm practically stock. I'll race you. I'll even take off some mods if you want me to. I've raced a Probe GT before, but only in my old car, and that was a non-VTEC Prelude and I beat it, so it would only make sense if my VTEC lude would beat it by even more. That's why I don't think you could beat a stock Prelude.

And ConVict, I'll race you too if its just for fun, I doubt I'll beat you since you cranked up the boost. I don't think people really think your BSing, but it just bugs people (including me) when people talk a lot of smack about all this stuff they're GOING to have. I think people should shut up until they have the power to back it up.

ConVict
07-23-2002, 01:39 AM
dude i understand that, but i hate to tell EVERYONE, i have posted about it once in my life! every one took it out of hand and ive been trying to defend my self ever sence... i could understand if every time some one posts about racing i say, my 600hp probe can kick your ass... ive never said that ever, and only MENTIONED that i WILL be getting a quick engine put in, then after peolple asked questions i said it will produce around 500-600hp ...
ive never talked smack about it ever

i just dont want people creating beyond into some forum where every one thinks im talking about stuff i dont have!

:dunno: dunno what to say after that :dunno:

i acually had a good race with kronyk tonight, we took some time learning our launchs, and i told kornyk its not a good thing when you dump the clutch
he acually is a lot faster now, he took a teg, and a rx7 with nos ( he didnt spray i dont think ) and kept up to me a lot better then before, made it to about 5 car lengths in a quater mile stretch
i can take a 5.0L more then 5 car lengths, so i think he should give some of you prelude guys a good race...

have a good night guys

ConVict
07-23-2002, 01:43 AM

haha the cars i raced were shit did you read the kill list???????? i guess not so shut the hell up,, and i have ppl that vouch for my kills,:madred: ... so i suggest you shut the fuck up and go get your learners :banghead: ban all these kids plz rage :thumbsdow:(

and you need to calm down, racing is racing! its meant to be fun!
and taking any honda what so ever is FUN, but its nothing to brag about ... :dunno: sorry but its true :dunno:
if it has some serious mods then alright, but anything that isnt pushing over the 200 mark isnt quick, not even close to quick... there is a wide range of cars in the world, and a probe can take alot of them, but it doesnt mean its fast!
im not saying in any repect MY probe is fast, its just that you cant brag about taking 16's -17's cars and say your car is fast...
sorry, i love probes but the truth has to come out

James
07-23-2002, 01:58 AM
I think that until you have taken your car to the track, alot of people think thier car is alot faster than it really is. Everyone should just shut up and go to the track:thumbsup:

ConVict
07-23-2002, 02:03 AM
ignorance is bliss... im never going to the track :rofl:

James
07-23-2002, 02:08 AM
ignorance is bliss... im never going to the track :rofl:

LOL:thumbsup: .......... so much for solving that problem. :nut:

Davan
07-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Wow.... probe's get more disrespect than my... *gasp* Cavalier!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D

buh_buh
07-23-2002, 10:34 AM

but anything that isnt pushing over the 200 mark isnt quick, not even close to quick... there is a wide range of cars in the world,
but your Probe isn't "pushing over the 200 mark" but your think it can beat a car that is "pushing over the 200 mark".:dunno:

ConVict
07-23-2002, 11:17 AM

but your Probe isn't "pushing over the 200 mark" but your think it can beat a car that is "pushing over the 200 mark".:dunno:

i never said mine was over, or can take a over the 200 mark...

anyone that knows racing knows there are alot more apsects to racing then going in a straight line and home much hp you have!

my car puts out a lot of torque and weighs almost nothing

and to be honest i probably am over the 200 mark... ive never tested so i wont stand by that but ill tellyou my mods

STOCK 145 hp , 190lbs/tq , Turbo 6psi of Boost

My Mods, Full Exhaust, Turboed Turned to 10 - 11 psi, Wieght Reduction.... so you tell me what you think

this is more about a STOCK v6 2.5L probe taking a Lude, thats what i want to see, and if some one wants to have a friendly race im up for it, i dont care if its a lude or rages porchse ... :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
07-23-2002, 11:41 AM
all that weight reduction you've done may not mean anything especially with those heavy ass tantrums and that paint job

ConVict
07-23-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
all that weight reduction you've done may not mean anything especially with those heavy ass tantrums and that paint job

that paint job.... :confused: am i missing something here

lets just end this talking... who is up for some FRIENDLY racing this friday ???
stock against stock
modded against modded
what ever can putz along against anything else that can putz along

T5_X
07-23-2002, 11:59 AM
anyone know what the vulcan 3L probes ran? I believe that would be a 90-92 GT.

ConVict
07-23-2002, 12:18 PM
the 1990 had 140 hp with 160tq and the 91-92 had 145 hp and 165 tq
and the 3.0L probes where the LX editions

Audi Kid
07-23-2002, 12:52 PM
fuck man..........probes get bashed worse then leos mom haha but that damn probe is quik as fuck!

Redlyne_mr2
07-23-2002, 01:03 PM

that paint job.... :confused: am i missing something here

having those extra layers of paint and clear coat from your new paint job adds weight

ConVict
07-23-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
fuck man..........probes get bashed worse then leos mom haha but that damn probe is quik as fuck!

thanks for keep on backing me up mike! :thumbsup:

Audi Kid
07-23-2002, 01:55 PM
well fuck.............haha i know everyone on here mostly...who matters hahaha and you guys are just ognna have to race! get eachothers phone #'s set a place and date and dont speak of it anymore

Audi Kid
07-23-2002, 02:03 PM
and conner...i know how fast your car is put 100 bucks on this race

ConVict
07-23-2002, 02:06 PM
you better not have a deal with the other guy to split the profits...:thumbsdow

Audi Kid
07-23-2002, 02:11 PM
haaaaahahhahahahaa if you dont want to dont...i think u can beat a prelude tho

Ed the SOHC
07-23-2002, 02:13 PM
you can race against rage's stock 944.:rolleyes:

Audi Kid
07-23-2002, 02:19 PM
hahaha

LUDELVR
07-23-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
but that damn probe is quik as fuck!

Just like your mom huh? What am I talking about, your mom is like a fucking pinto!!!......even though she's slower than your audi, I love when she powershifts my hog like she's trying to race.... I guess, like mother like son!!!

Oh yah, just so this doesn't get deleted because it's off topic...wait a minute, it's not really off topic, but anyway, I think that preludes rock!!:thumbsup:

hey mods, it's now on topic! :rofl: :thumbsup: Just like my hog is on top of audi kid's mom's face!

ConVict
07-23-2002, 03:28 PM
dude you got issues:nut:

LUDELVR
07-23-2002, 03:31 PM
thanks for keep on backing me up mike! :thumbsup:

dude you got issues

dude, I'm not the one who is comfortable and enjoys having another guy behind me!!! But hey, what ever makes you happy man. I'm pro choice!! Good for you buddy!

:thumbsup: