PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Pioneer Premier Deh-p 840mp

GDCivicSi
05-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Up for sale is my newly purchased
PIONEER PREMIER DEH-P 840MP
comes with everything. box, receipt, all manuals, and remote. I love the deck, but I'm gonna get a screen.

This is the deck with the motorized flap face.

For more info, please visit:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PioneerCanadaEng/CDA/CarProducts/POC_Eng_CarProductDetails/0,1825,2660,00.html

Retail:$1099CDN

Like New. Only used for about a month, have receipts to prove.
Asking $550CDN

My lost is your gain.

No i won't take installments, no i won't take a trade, this is a cash deal only and no it's not stollen...it's mine and been mine since new.

My mistakes for not being clear before. This is Pioneers higher model: Premier Edition.

RC-Cola
05-27-2003, 09:39 AM
Considering I don't know if it works, how it's been handled etc I would give you $300. Let me know...

GDCivicSi
05-27-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
Considering I don't know if it works, how it's been handled etc I would give you $300. Let me know...
Everything is perfectly fine/working on the deck. The deck is in mint condition. As a matter of fact, its still in my car right now. Anyone interested can drop by to take a look. I'm not willing to part it out for only $300.

Thanks

CRXguy
05-27-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh shit, good deal! I have the same deck too. :bigpimp:

GDCivicSi
05-28-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Oh shit, good deal! I have the same deck too. :bigpimp:

Its the pimpest deck out there.:bigpimp:

el conversion
05-28-2003, 02:50 PM
WHAT A CRAZY DEAL!!!! YOU MUST BE MAD!!!!!

I want to buy it, but I'm getto

spike7ss
05-28-2003, 05:31 PM
Okay im confused, is it a DEH-P8400mp which is the regular pioneer lineup, or is the deck a DEH-P840MP which is premier line?:dunno:

GDCivicSi
05-29-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by spike7ss
Okay im confused, is it a DEH-P8400mp which is the regular pioneer lineup, or is the deck a DEH-P840MP which is premier line?:dunno:

Opps, my mistake. This is the higher model Premier Edition DEH-P840MP. I have updated the info up top. Sorry everyone. Hope this makes the deal look even better.
Thanks

nut
05-29-2003, 07:30 PM
have you still got the deck,"? i am interested in viewing it thanks

GDCivicSi
05-29-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by nut
have you still got the deck,"? i am interested in viewing it thanks
Still do!
Check your PM.

GDCivicSi
05-30-2003, 12:20 PM
bump

GDCivicSi
06-03-2003, 01:54 AM
i need to get rid of this soon.
price has now dropped to $500.

RC-Cola
06-04-2003, 03:34 PM
I hate to lowball you again, but I've check on ebay.ca (canadian site) and checked prices. I can get a brand new DEH-P850MP (Price is listed for the same and I can't figure out the difference) for $470.

The site is here:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3028480900&category=39762

My offer of $300 still stands.

ACS-e36
06-04-2003, 05:56 PM
remember the shipping charges that are yet tobe included on ebay

nut
06-04-2003, 07:06 PM
helloooooo.....................!!!!

GDCivicSi
06-05-2003, 02:21 AM
I hate to lowball you again, but I've check on ebay.ca (canadian site) and checked prices. I can get a brand new DEH-P850MP (Price is listed for the same and I can't figure out the difference) for $470.

The site is here:

eBay prices don't really mean a whole lot. Its not like you can find a price on eBay and demand local stores to match the price. They'll just laugh at you. You also forgot to include the shipping cost of $33US ($50CDN) and the duty fee's which will probably come out to be $60-80CDN.
Trust me, eBay prices always look good at a first glance, until you actually pay for them item and all of the hidden costs behind it.

All I am saying is I have a near mint, a month old deck in hand with all receipts and warantee. You can even take a look at it before you pay. Sorry, but I am not willing to go down to $300. Hope everything goes well if you decide you buy it off eBay.

GDCivicSi
06-05-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by nut
helloooooo.....................!!!!
I PM you earlier.
I still have it! You can call me at 830-2893 to pick a time to view it. Its still in my car if you want to play around with it to see that everything is working. I plan on taking it out this Friday.

buh_buh
06-05-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by el conversion
I want to buy it, but I'm getto go read the marketplace rules.

bksze
06-05-2003, 03:17 AM

The site is here:

well he already said no to your $300 so i'm assuming posting another link will not change his mind . . . that being said, if you can find a brand new one for $470, why not just buy that one? i mean it's costing you only $470, add $100 for shipping and duties and you're still comin out with a $570 for a deck worth $1000 . . . and if you wait a couple of months, i'm sure you can find one for $500, everything included . . .

but, buying his deck for $500 will mean you get the lack of hassle with dealing with ebay, not having to wait 2 weeks and most importantly . . . WARRANTY

nut
06-05-2003, 08:53 AM
civc. my last attemp, as discussed, i would like to look at your deck and decide if i want it, my offer still stands.

for your info, i have bought 3 NEW decks
1 kenwood deck..MP3--- original price is 850 .. A$B i got it at 500
2 alpine Mp3 ... asking price 7-800 Soundaround.. got them for 420 and 460.

those prices includes GST, i have the bills for them. i bought them this year.

i donot have the model number here but these decks are the better ones, not the bottom line models.

question, you mentione your deck is "NEAR mint" conditio, anything wrong with it?

GDCivicSi
06-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by nut
civc. my last attemp, as discussed, i would like to look at your deck and decide if i want it, my offer still stands.

for your info, i have bought 3 NEW decks
1 kenwood deck..MP3--- original price is 850 .. A$B i got it at 500
2 alpine Mp3 ... asking price 7-800 Soundaround.. got them for 420 and 460.

those prices includes GST, i have the bills for them. i bought them this year.

i donot have the model number here but these decks are the better ones, not the bottom line models.

question, you mentione your deck is "NEAR mint" conditio, anything wrong with it?
I'm a little confused. When was your last attempt? What was your original offer? I don't think we've talked before, unless you PM me with another user name. Why are you telling me about your other 3 decks? I've already posted my number, you can call me to take a look at the deck. There is NOTHING wrong with the deck. Everything is working perfectly!

RC-Cola
06-05-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by bksze

well he already said no to your $300 so i'm assuming posting another link will not change his mind . . . that being said, if you can find a brand new one for $470, why not just buy that one? i mean it's costing you only $470, add $100 for shipping and duties and you're still comin out with a $570 for a deck worth $1000 . . . and if you wait a couple of months, i'm sure you can find one for $500, everything included . . .

but, buying his deck for $500 will mean you get the lack of hassle with dealing with ebay, not having to wait 2 weeks and most importantly . . . WARRANTY

I made my original offer quite a while ago and he seemed like he was more willing to deal now so I re-offered my $300. Obivously he isn't interested in dealing with me which is fine.

I have bought 20+ items off of e-bay so I am well familiar with paying shipping, handling and duty costs when dealing with e-bay. My point was you can get a new system simular to his (again, I'm not sure what the difference between the 850 and 840 is since they are both listed in Pioneer's site and the stats are virtually the same and their list price is the same) that hasn't been installed, has a new caddy that I wouldn't have to rebend, won't have any scratches on it from the deck being taken out and I can get a full warranty from any authorized Pioneer dealer (Yes I would have to wait a couple of weeks for repair, but I would have to wait after the first week it's installed from a local shop anyways).

The fact of the matter is I have a pretty good system as is and I'm not really looking to replace it, HOWEVER, if I can get a newer model for a good price, why wouldn't I do it?

P.S. He didn't counter my offer at all in which prehaps we could meet in the middle..

End of rant :banghead:

bksze
06-05-2003, 02:16 PM

I made my original offer quite a while ago and he seemed like he was more willing to deal now so I re-offered my $300. Obivously he isn't interested in dealing with me which is fine.

I have bought 20+ items off of e-bay so I am well familiar with paying shipping, handling and duty costs when dealing with e-bay. My point was you can get a new system simular to his (again, I'm not sure what the difference between the 850 and 840 is since they are both listed in Pioneer's site and the stats are virtually the same and their list price is the same) that hasn't been installed, has a new caddy that I wouldn't have to rebend, won't have any scratches on it from the deck being taken out and I can get a full warranty from any authorized Pioneer dealer (Yes I would have to wait a couple of weeks for repair, but I would have to wait after the first week it's installed from a local shop anyways).

The fact of the matter is I have a pretty good system as is and I'm not really looking to replace it, HOWEVER, if I can get a newer model for a good price, why wouldn't I do it?

P.S. He didn't counter my offer at all in which prehaps we could meet in the middle..

End of rant :banghead:

well basically the only thing that i really care about is warranty . . . and maybe i should've searched ebay for that deck to see if more of them do come with an international warranty but the link you posted above is sold with "full USA warranty" only

regardless of all this . . . i'll just step outta the way here and let him sell his deck!!

atomic
06-05-2003, 03:10 PM
i'll buy what ever is connected to those legs in the picture