PDA

View Full Version : FREE- garage storage shelves, bins, etc.

sluggish
02-17-2007, 04:55 PM
It is all metal and freshly painted and I have several individual shelves for it so you can space them as far apart as you want, or build 2 shelves as I have enough framework for that. I have a few set up in my garage and they're great. Must be picked up at my place in Calgary. Sorry I don't have any pics. I'd hate to toss it away as it's in excellent shape but I need to clear out some space.

- wooden storage shelf, about 3' high, 2' wide, 1' deep. One of those IKEA wooden slats jobbies.
- plastic storage bins. I must have about 25 or more of these. Great for nuts, bolts, whatever. They are the same ones you see on warehouse shelves. They came from a plac where I used to work that went with a whole new setup so I got these. Very handy in the garage and go great on the metal storage shelves above. That's where I have plent of mine.
- couple of large plastic garbage cans. I don't think I need 5 of these in my garage so a few can disappear.

First come first served as I want to clear this stuff out to make some room for more projects. :D

Mike
542-1928

P.S. I like Corona if you are so inclined. ;)

sluggish
02-17-2007, 09:34 PM
ALL GONE

Whitetiger
02-18-2007, 04:17 AM
Wow, that was quick.:cry:

sluggish
02-18-2007, 09:36 AM
no kidding, took about 20 minutes:eek: