PDA

View Full Version : Car Broken Into

tlapec
02-17-2007, 11:03 PM
this morning when i woke up my mom have told me that my trunk was open so i went out and sees my glove box open with all my stuff laying around. i checked and didnt see anything that was stolen i even had my cd player's face plate in my glove box but they didnt take that, those assholes broke my door visor and i'm glad they didnt break my windows. TO everyone living around the rocky ridge ranch area keep all ur valuables out of your cars and lock ur doors.

jdm_eg6
02-17-2007, 11:28 PM
*lammme* but it happens eh, i wish people wouldnt do that Crap to honest peoples cars. Could have been a junky looking for a quick buck for his addiction.

Nice that nothing got stolen tho!

projekz
02-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Junkies are rare in Rocky Ridge:confused:

jdm_eg6
02-17-2007, 11:43 PM
haha yeh, then its rich kids without allowances that arent spoiled that need money without a job and carhop/ target easy break-ins for quick cash to buy there Lacoste polos haha... beleive me its pretty common for some of these kids

projekz
02-17-2007, 11:50 PM
sounds more like it...:rofl:

tlapec
02-18-2007, 02:08 AM
a thing that bothers me is that they didnt take my face plate even tho its just laying there into glove box, i have the cheapest alpine deck that only plays cds. and this makes me think it might be a group going around trying to get some expensive stuff out of cars as they didnt break anything except a visor getting into my car.

Shaad
02-18-2007, 02:17 AM
Happens quite a bit. I was living in panarama hills and some people broke into my car. Took my sunglass, GPS navi system, and made a big mess with everything else that was in the car, not to mention all the times my storage was broken into in the condo.

mekeni
02-18-2007, 12:14 PM
funny thing is I lived in the NE for 9 years and never got broken into... they broke into my vehicle my first night housesitting my sisters place in Rocky Ridge... :thumbsdow

lilmira
02-18-2007, 12:41 PM
A lot of cars have been broken into in Rocky Ridge on the street by the condos. They could be anything from some stupid kids looking for excitement to shady characters who live or have friends who live around the neighbourhood. It can happen anywhere in the city. If your vehicle is parked on the street at night, there is a risk. It can even happen in secured underground condo parkade.

Keep all valuable out of sight and may be add some security measure. It doesn't keep the thieves away for sure but it's all about choice. They don't pick something hard if there is something easier.

LilaInc
02-18-2007, 12:50 PM
You're lucky man because on friday night my car was broken into, and stolen man! People should really get a life and find a new hobby instead of stealing cars!! :guns: