PDA

View Full Version : Native arts in Red Deer

wylderhoads
02-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Has anyone been to Native Arts in Red Deer? Are they any good? Clean?

carter_prelude
02-19-2007, 12:53 AM
i think they did my friends tongue ring...it looks good and she said they were really good about everything. :dunno:

Kirbs17
02-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Are you talking about the tattoo parlour? Or the body peircing shop that used to be affiliated with Native arts? Either way, I can personally vouch that both shops (Sandra does the body peircing, and Larry does the tattoos) do excellent work. I have had work done from both of them, and they do not dissapoint

wylderhoads
02-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17
Are you talking about the tattoo parlour? Or the body peircing shop that used to be affiliated with Native arts? Either way, I can personally vouch that both shops (Sandra does the body peircing, and Larry does the tattoos) do excellent work. I have had work done from both of them, and they do not dissapoint

Yeah that's what i'm talking about, down by the bus terminal. I think my GF will go there tomorrow for a peircing. Do you guys know anyone who does good portraits? I want to get a portrait done of my nephew but the artist has to be awesome at that kind of stuff before i'll consider...

TKRIS
02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Noone in Red Deer can do a good portrait.
I actually haven't seen anyone in Alberta that does a decent portrait. I've seen a lot of attempts, and I've seen as many failures (by my standards). I'd advise you get ahold of Bob Tyrrell and beg and plead until he agrees to tattoo you when he's in Alberta for the convention (he comes for the Edmonton and the Calgary usually). Might take a couple years to get in, but when it's going to be on your body for the rest of your life, why not wait for the good stuff?

I get all my tattoos done by Lucas at Classic Tattoo. Joey's the piercer there. He's a good guy and does good work.

Kris