PDA

View Full Version : Subaru WRX STi

EMAXX
05-27-2003, 07:21 AM
I saw one of these in Denver. I even got to ride in it. It was at a dealer. The price was like $32,790. That thing is more than a dream. I wanted to take pics but the dealer wouldn't let me.:(

HOK
05-27-2003, 09:17 AM
the DEALER wouldn't let you????? haha man... just get pics from the net they are higher res and by pros... i wonder what was wrong with that dealer...

EMAXX
05-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by HOK
the DEALER wouldn't let you????? haha man... just get pics from the net they are higher res and by pros... i wonder what was wrong with that dealer...

I wanted one with me sitting in it. I love Subarus so I would just hang it up in my room.:D

sin
05-27-2003, 05:58 PM
i'd do ANYTHING for one of those, and i dont appreciate any flames ahead of time:poosie:

why dont we have em in canada yet? or ever?

EMAXX
05-27-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by sin
i'd do ANYTHING for one of those, and i dont appreciate any flames ahead of time:poosie:

why dont we have em in canada yet? or ever?

I thought that Canada was getting a few.:dunno:

sin
05-27-2003, 06:24 PM
my bad, i just read that we are...

EMAXX
05-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Thats what I thought. I knew that they wouldn't leave you guys out. It might be a little more expensive there though than in the US.

SilverRex
05-27-2003, 08:31 PM
I believe they are around 47k starting. a little different than the US spec for acessories. US has HID no cd player. CDN has 6 cd changer I believe, heated seats and mirror and thru trunk rear seats.

anyways the bottom line, yes Canada has them, only a few per dealer. The car IS more than a dream. Its a high performence car just like the evo. Now if only I can come up with 30k cash I would trade my wrx in a heart beat however I am very happy with my car right now perhaps wait a year or two and see what happens. I saw somewhere subaru will have its next redesign for the impreza line up due in 2006

l/l/rX
05-27-2003, 08:48 PM
preparations for STi's should begin for the end of this month :D the place i work at should be recieving the very first ones at the end of the month YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

EMAXX
05-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex
I believe they are around 47k starting. a little different than the US spec for acessories. US has HID no cd player. CDN has 6 cd changer I believe, heated seats and mirror and thru trunk rear seats.

anyways the bottom line, yes Canada has them, only a few per dealer. The car IS more than a dream. Its a high performence car just like the evo. Now if only I can come up with 30k cash I would trade my wrx in a heart beat however I am very happy with my car right now perhaps wait a year or two and see what happens. I saw somewhere subaru will have its next redesign for the impreza line up due in 2006

Do you not like the new redesign?

SilverRex
05-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by EMAXX

Do you not like the new redesign?

I've heard mix reviews that most do but some do not. personally the new redesign I think is alright with me. I think it looks a bit bulkier and I believe it is also a bit longer in length than the bug eye wrx.

just matter of personal perference.

EMAXX
05-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

I've heard mix reviews that most do but some do not. personally the new redesign I think is alright with me. I think it looks a bit bulkier and I believe it is also a bit longer in length than the bug eye wrx.

just matter of personal perference.

I like the new one better than the old bug eye one. Just my opinion.