PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race All Star (possible spoilers)

Si_FlyGuy
02-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Predictions? I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I'm thinking that Uchenna/Joyce are the strongest even though I'm rooting for more hilarious moments from Romber.

Other thoughts:

- Most hated team of the bunch from previous seasons - team guido followed by the beauty queens.

- Team I wish was included: Kris and Jon from Season 6 (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race6/teams/kris/bio.shtml)

- I was hoping the frat boys from Season 9 weren't broken up. They would've been awesome.

- Frat bros from season 1 had some of the funniest lines in that season.

Comments and spoilers?

djayz
02-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Just starting to watch the first episode.

Quite dissapointed in the teams they thought should be all-stars. I dont even remember half the teams...and now its two gay teams per season...:rofl: Wouldnt be suprised if the next season was Amazing Race Gay Edition.

I think Uchenna/Joyce Eric/Danielle and the blondes will be the strongest teams. Teri and Ian did pretty good in the season they were in so they might make it far. I guess we will see.

Also doesnt this show come in HD?

Edit: Just watched it and so far so good...no road block in the first leg which I thought was odd. Oh well just glad its back :thumbsup:

heinz256
02-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Im kinda surprised they dont have the hippies on this one. Also, wut is the team w/ the midget doing there?!

HybridTheory
02-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Ya I'm also disappointed in the choices for the all-star teams. I don't even remember half of the teams that are on this. I think it would have been a good pick to have Lori/Bolo (the wrestling couple) or Jonathan/Victoria on this edition.

redec
02-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by djayz
Quite dissapointed in the teams they thought should be all-stars. I dont even remember half the teams

:werd: especially since at the beginning of the show they're talking about finding 'the best of the best'.....which is retarded cuz Uchenna/Joyce are the only ones in the pack to have actually won....it's more like the best of the losers

Si_FlyGuy
02-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Uchenna/Joyce shouldn't have been in this one because they've already won. If they wanna do the best teams, I'd like to see:

1. Rob/Amber
2. Kris/Jon
3. Hippies
4. Frat Boyz
5. Lawyers from Season 1
6. Freddie/Kendra
7. Uchenna/Joyce

Marla/Charla did well in their last race, but I can't stand their whining. Jon/Victoria would've been a good villain team...I wish Bolo would've suplexed that sucker.

I still hate Team Guido with a passion. If anyone's seen Season 1, they're the only team to come in last even though they've completed a fast forward. They just got their asses saved because the mom/daughter team dropped out.

I also hate the fraggles. My prediction:

1. Rob/Amber
2. Eric/Danielle
3. Uchenna/Joyce
4. Fraggle Queens

Anyone else notice Mary's "Missing: Cho Brothers" shirt?:rofl:

B17a
02-21-2007, 09:44 AM
I PVR'd it sunday and finally watched it last night. I'm luke warm on this season so far. Rob and Amber will be tough to beat, they really know how to play the game. I know people will be hoping for them to choke though. What is the deal with the two bald guys, the one dude who fell down and started sobbing like a beatch? What was that about? And driving on the rim! Either sheer stupiditiy or him thinking "this is my one chance to do this and not get in trouble"!

The hippies would have been good to bring back, I wonder if they asked a lot of the past teams and they declined?? I can't imagine how else they ended up with this mixed bag of nobody's.

toyboy88
02-22-2007, 08:33 AM
yeah they should have put the hippies on instead of the midget/cousin team...i think the blondes, romber, eric/danielle...will also be the strongest teams

thymaster
02-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeh for Rob and Amber! :clap: I hope they win.