PDA

View Full Version : Hey dumbass, how about you turn on your headlights at night, not just your DDEs....

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 12:15 AM
...yea that's right.

So are roughtly 8pm by BMW Gallery. I saw a dark colored pre-facelift e46 sedan with an mtech bumper, clears, and corner delete with just the DDEs on, not even the DRLs where on. I could not even see the driver, the stupid shit must have tinted that windsheild or something borderline retarded like that.

That being said, I have a great fucking idea.....how about who ever that driver is turn your fucking headlights on when its dark, not just the DDEs. It may look cool at night, but I am sure you will be one cool shit when you are in an orange jump suit because you ran over someone who is crossing the street or another car because they can't see you.

Oh I wonder what kind of dumbfuck would drive with only their DDE's on at night....only a stupid shit tool would do such stupid thing........Who can it be?

adam c
02-20-2007, 12:19 AM
scat19?

snowboard
02-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by adam c
scat19?

why did you have to give it away so fast, now people cant take shameless pokes at him..

adam c
02-20-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by snowboard

why did you have to give it away so fast, now people cant take shameless pokes at him..

:cry: sorry :cry:

jdm_jspec
02-20-2007, 12:27 AM
:drama:

toomuchb00st
02-20-2007, 12:35 AM
lol....:guns:

Vietsta
02-20-2007, 12:37 AM
:whocares:

euro_racer
02-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by zerofighter

Oh I wonder what kind of dumbfuck would drive with only their DDE's on at night....only a stupid shit tool would do such stupid thing........Who can it be?

...nah he is not stupid, he drives a BMW so he can not be stupid :rofl: :rofl:

Sharpie
02-20-2007, 12:44 AM
scat19?
Dude it couldn't of been him:
I have a BMW so im not stupid

Vietsta
02-20-2007, 12:44 AM
one thing i can say is that bimmer is a whole lot nicer than my ride

gpomp
02-20-2007, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by euro_racer

see sig

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-20-2007, 12:48 AM
i think thats what he is referring to... i know one other person who disable their DRL's because they think it looks cool =\

7thgenvic
02-20-2007, 12:52 AM
whitch car is this....

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 12:52 AM

For the record, I have no idea who "he" is http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/icon9.gif

adam c
02-20-2007, 12:55 AM

For the record, I have no idea who "he" is http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/icon9.gif

"he" is scat19

slow night?

M_K_3
02-20-2007, 12:58 AM
lol 1st guy came to mind is scat19 lolololol whata funny guy, but if it is you man please turn on ur lights

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 01:03 AM

"he" is scat19

slow night?

No....

I guess the sarcasm wasn't found in my last post, I don't think the smilie gave it away...

Justing
02-20-2007, 01:08 AM

"he" is scat19

slow night?

dude, Zerofighter can't be stupid, he drives a BMW.

adam c
02-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Justing

lol :rofl:

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Justing

lol thanks asshole:rofl: Don't make me get jamie to give you a "hot lunch" next time we meat....er....meet ahahahah lol

Obviously there was an error.....404 sarcasm not found

funkedelic
02-20-2007, 01:24 AM
hahaha oh wow..

he's going for the whole "stealth" look..

interlude
02-20-2007, 03:55 PM
give him a break.. maybe the tint is some kind of new 2 way tint technology. from the outside its dark as hell.. from the inside........ he has night and heat vision. :dunno:

It may look cool at night, but I am sure you will be one cool shit when you are in an orange jump suit because you ran over someone who is crossing the street or another car because they can't see you.

Maybe hes wearing an orange jumpsuit while driving but you just cant see it. :rolleyes:

snowboard
02-20-2007, 04:48 PM
haahaha
you guys are killin me.
i think the windshield tint and no DRL's is stupid but other than that the car is nice haha..

qmf
02-20-2007, 05:14 PM
...yea that's right.

So are roughtly 8pm by BMW Gallery. I saw a dark colored pre-facelift e46 sedan with an mtech bumper, clears, and corner delete with just the DDEs on, not even the DRLs where on. I could not even see the driver, the stupid shit must have tinted that windsheild or something borderline retarded like that.

That being said, I have a great fucking idea.....how about who ever that driver is turn your fucking headlights on when its dark, not just the DDEs. It may look cool at night, but I am sure you will be one cool shit when you are in an orange jump suit because you ran over someone who is crossing the street or another car because they can't see you.

I think someone is mad cause they paid way to much for there shit box bmw.......

Seriously, you give Bmw enthusiasts a bad name.

Leave the kid alone, that or meet him and person and give your opinion on his car. I am sure he will tell you to get fucked, as would anyone else if you bagged on there car in person :thumbsup:

max_boost
02-20-2007, 05:32 PM
:drama: :drama: :drama:

interlude
02-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by qmf

I think someone is mad cause they paid way to much for there shit box bmw.......

Leave the kid alone, that or meet him and person and give your opinion on his car. I am sure he will tell you to get fucked, as would anyone else if you bagged on there car in person :thumbsup:

Sooo.. what your saying is that paying less for a shitbox and modding it to TRY and look like an over priced "shitbox" is better than buying a brand new bmw?

But modding an existing shitbox would yield another shitbox wouldnt it?

shitbox + nice mods = nice shitbox

shitbox + gay mods = gay shitbox

nice new bmw = nice new bmw

but apparently you think the zerofighter has a shitbox when hes rolling in a brand new 323i and a brand new R1.

is that right? I'm a little confused here.

Team_Mclaren
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by interlude

Sooo.. what your saying is that paying less for a shitbox and modding it to TRY and look like an over priced "shitbox" is better than buying a brand new bmw?

But modding an existing shitbox would yield another shitbox wouldnt it?

shitbox + nice mods = nice shitbox

shitbox + gay mods = gay shitbox

nice new bmw = nice new bmw

but apparently you think the zerofighter has a shitbox when hes rolling in a brand new 323i and a brand new R1.

is that right? I'm a little confused here.

man thats confusing, to sum it up, i think he's just pissed that he paid too much for his used shitbox, or may be someone shit on his bmw so he calls it the shitbox. either way, he still cant be stupid, cuz he drives a bmw

Euro///Tuned
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by qmf

Calm down keyboard warrior.
Zerofighter is about as true BMW enthusiast as they come. He > You not just when it comes to BMW's but breathing air.

Justing
02-20-2007, 05:48 PM
:werd:
i'm confused here too... isn't an 06 323 > 2001(ish) 323??
I shouldn't be confused! i drive a bmw, i are smrt

DoubleLP
02-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by qmf

Um....what???

The guy drives around without any headlights on or taillights and you want us to cut some slack for him?

Why is this? Do you do the same thing as this dumbass? People who do that (and there are more then this moron who do this) are just asking to kill someone.

What else is a pain is people who have DRL's and there dash lights light up with the DRL's and the do not turn their lights on at night so you can not see the back of the car. How hard is it to turn a switch? Fucking morons.

interlude
02-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Vince i typed it all confusing like that just for you.. only SMRT bmw drivers will understand me.

Originally posted by Euro///Tuned

Calm down keyboard warrior.
Zerofighter is about as true BMW enthusiast as they come. He > You not just when it comes to BMW's but breathing air.

hahhaha couldnt have said it better myself.. keyboard warrior lol

and zerofighter.. yea right.. hes the worst bmw enthusiast EVER!.. thats why his whole family drives BMWs.. right... hes definately making us bmw enthusiasts look bad :zzz: (/sarcasm)

DoubleLP.. your not allowed to give your opinion.. you dont drive a BMW.. your not SMRT like us :nut:

scat19
02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone!

xenons should not be turned on and off more than 4 times per hour, so a little drive from the gas station to home (2 mins), thought it was allright.

BTW, I had my taillights on btw....

Sigh...

finboy
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM
cops are going to make a KILLING off you :D

The Cosworth
02-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by scat19
Hello everyone!

xenons should not be turned on and off more than 4 times per hour, so a little drive from the gas station to home (2 mins), thought it was allright.

Sigh...

Who the f**k told you that. I have never heard of it except in interior lighting where you need a quick restart balast for them to work properly.

The reason on why they may not start up is because of your ballasts needing time to cool, but the ballast and electronics will automatically regulate if it is able to start or not so as long as the tubes fire your lights will be fine

DRIVE WITH YOUR F**ING LIGHTS ON

ninjak84
02-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
see sig

Haha

I'll change mine if you're going to carry the torch.
At least until another moron comes along with an even more profound way to express their intellect.

adam c
02-20-2007, 06:23 PM
oh wow i was just joking about it being scat19

shit im good

silver_gs-R
02-20-2007, 06:31 PM

:rofl: HaHaHaHaha :rofl:

qmf
02-20-2007, 07:18 PM
You guys serioulsy have no lives.
Can't you find something better to do in your lives then to make fun of some guy on the internet about modding his car? Its not like he has a huge wing and florecent paint job.

Give your heads a shake.
I know none of you would say any of this in person, which makes it all the more pathetic.

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Who the hell cares if someone is driving with theif lower lights, fogs, or DRL's only!? If they hit you, try to sue them... if they don't hit you, piss off!?

I drive with my fog lights on only when i'm in the city at night. They're bright enough that I can be seen and can see what I need to. Then again I don't usually drive but 10 blocks when I'm out and about and it's usually in early evening.

Honestly, perhaps those of you making a big deal about this should looks for other lights too? I mean you're paying attention to things like window tint, clear corners, and Mtech bumpers... but you can't see some lights that are on? pull your heads out of your ass! Couldn't have been that dark to notice the rest of the details, or were you distracted by your blackberry?

jdm_eg6
02-20-2007, 07:56 PM
the second i saw clear corners and tinted front window :rolleyes: i just rolled me eyes and knew exactly who haha. :drama:

sneek
02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

may be someone shit on his bmw so he calls it the shitbox. either way, he still cant be stupid, cuz he drives a bmw

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Disoblige
02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
lol I was surprised when it was actually scat who was the driver.

Originally posted by redbaron303
Who the hell cares if someone is driving with theif lower lights, fogs, or DRL's only!? If they hit you, try to sue them... if they don't hit you, piss off!?

I drive with my fog lights on only when i'm in the city at night. They're bright enough that I can be seen and can see what I need to. Then again I don't usually drive but 10 blocks when I'm out and about and it's usually in early evening.

Honestly, perhaps those of you making a big deal about this should looks for other lights too? I mean you're paying attention to things like window tint, clear corners, and Mtech bumpers... but you can't see some lights that are on? pull your heads out of your ass! Couldn't have been that dark to notice the rest of the details, or were you distracted by your blackberry?

I agree about noticing the details yet still complaining about the lights. But I do care about the safety of myself and those around me when I can barely see a car because they only have their DDE's on. That's just stupid. Not only are you making yourself less visible to other drivers, but the driver of the BMW loses visibility as well (not to mention the windshield is tinted, and he's driving at night).

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

tictactoe2004
02-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Hello everyone!

Sigh...

Dude, you gotta change your licence plate to "scat 19"... you're becoming famous in calgary...

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
It didn't sound like he was driving in an unsafe manner? Unless I missed the part about eratic driving.

My fog lights, I've retrofitted with really bright lights, they light up the road pretty good and I've been flashed for having them on. That's my car, not his.... so perhaps his are uber dim and tiny? But I still don't see the problem there's a lot worse things out there for a driver to do and for other drivers to worry about.

Disoblige
02-20-2007, 08:15 PM
It doesn't matter if he wasn't driving unsafe or not. The point of having proper night time lights on is so other drivers can see you, and the driver can also see others too (like pedestrians, etc.)

qmf
02-20-2007, 08:18 PM
He has drivin' behind me with them on, and they are bright, I can see them through my black limo tinted rear window.

The guy was just trying to be an asshole and create some drama for no apparent reason.

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
It doesn't matter if he wasn't driving unsafe or not. The point of having proper night time lights on is so other drivers can see you, and the driver can also see others too (like pedestrians, etc.)

Lights are lights.

No one ever complains about low visability from the headlights of older cars like old school Lotus Esprits or Testarossas.

We were almost broadsided at night in my friends testarossa and had ALL of the lights on.

I think my point is... lights are lights, as long as some are on that is entirely better than non at all... would you not agree?

Kona9
02-20-2007, 08:53 PM

Lights are lights.

No one ever complains about low visability from the headlights of older cars like old school Lotus Esprits or Testarossas.

We were almost broadsided at night in my friends testarossa and had ALL of the lights on.

I think my point is... lights are lights, as long as some are on that is entirely better than non at all... would you not agree?

He's not dumb...his friend has a Testarossa!! :D

Even though they are visible, I personally have a pet peeve for those who drive with only Driving / Fog lights. That's just me though. Kinda Cheesy, even in a nice car. To me it gives off the "look at me, I'm important enough to not have my proper lights on." Attitude. Again it's just me. It just makes it shittier for them if they crash.

scat19
02-20-2007, 09:11 PM
1) At this incident, I had my DDE's on and my taillights, incl. license plate lights. The only light not working were my main hid.

I have some photos of my car from different distances, so you get the idea. They are from my cell, so only 3.2mp and a tiny ass lense.

If you cant see the ddes at night, you have to be fucking blind.

ANGEL EYES ONLY

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/AngelEyesDistance1.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/AngelEyesDistance2.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/AngelEyesDistance3.jpg

HID + ANGEL EYES

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/HidDistance1.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/HidDistance2.jpg

HID + HIGHBEAM + ANGEL EYES

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/HidandHighDistance1.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/HidandHighDistance2.jpg

From the corner:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/AngelEyeCorner.jpg

From the rear:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Distance/L.jpg

Kona9
02-20-2007, 09:23 PM
pretty bright !

A3GTiVR6SC
02-20-2007, 09:24 PM
after seeing those few shots, OP is just.....
http://www.calgarydsm.com/forum/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse.gif

lame.... no life/no g/f?

Euro///Tuned
02-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Hey Elliot what Zerofighter was making a point about was how much you can see in front of you with your DDE's, not if people can see your car.

Yes they light up your headlight casing but look at the visibility they provide, the lit up area in front of your car in the first picture is tiny, not enough to see more then more then 5 steps in front of you. Yeah its not important in a well light area like the one you were in but he didn't know where you were coming from or going.

Either way all this bickering is pointless.

Fcuk
02-20-2007, 09:34 PM
give scat a break, you guys all just follow the group.

Clearly the lights are visible in every state.

5hift
02-20-2007, 10:26 PM
This is the most ridiculous thread I have seen. Does the OP know Scat19 from before and have some problem? Before I even scrolled down enough to see Scat discredit Zerofighter , I was thinking, common this is a lame thing to take the time to make a thread about. Theres so many cars out there worse than this. What a drama queen, you come off jealous of a kid younger than you who has a bimmer older than yours?

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 10:30 PM
1) At this incident, I had my DDE's on and my taillights, incl. license plate lights. The only light not working were my main hid.

I have some photos of my car from different distances, so you get the idea. They are from my cell, so only 3.2mp and a tiny ass lense.

If you cant see the ddes at night, you have to be fucking blind.

Well, now look at those pics....what is more visible to others? and how much road can you see?

I was making approaching BMW to make a left turn into it so therefore, I noticed it heading my direction..

Originally posted by qmf

Hey! Nobody calls my shitbox a shitbox but me!:guns: Speaking of shitboxes, aren't you the one with the green e36 with the unpainted M3 bumper that died and had to get towed from Valentine Volvo about 2 summers ago? Am I wrong?

Originally posted by 5hift
What a drama queen, you come off jealous of a kid younger than you who has a bimmer older than yours?

Wtf? "English mother fucker...do you speak it?"

Scat19: No offense but, if you drive without your headlights on even for a short distance, you deserve to be flamed....no offense though.....

Dayclone
02-20-2007, 10:46 PM
I really could care less if ppl drive with their headlights off.... part of driving is becoming experienced and learning to deal with ROAD RAGE!!! fuck guys... just chill learn to stay alert and stay aware when your driving can't fall asleep...

and I don't see you guys complaing about the RCMP at night in ghost cars that just talegate your ass without headlights on... and then suddenly turning them on and pulling ur ass over for driving too fast... so don't complain! just stay alert and watch out... god now stop being homo's and stop flamnig eachother... jeeez

zerofighter
02-20-2007, 10:54 PM
This thread is getting out of hand now...it was just a rant, but none the less. Flame on or let it die. I think buddy get's the message now...or so I hope.

7thgenvic
02-20-2007, 11:06 PM
great thread. next time i go out, im going to drive my X5 the fogs and angel eyes!

WHO CARES. mabye if he was on deerfoot or something......mehhh whatever.

but the tint on the front windsheld and no headlights. thats asking for it...

Dayclone
02-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Tinted front windsheild :O that's like illegal LOL!!!

snowboard
02-21-2007, 12:03 AM
usually when i drive at night i turn all my lights off, and just turn my interior dome lamp on.. but sometimes it doesnt work so instead i put a flash light between the two front seats and point it at the roof.. its pretty nice :)

qmf
02-21-2007, 12:28 AM
This thread is getting out of hand now...it was just a rant, but none the less. Flame on or let it die. I think buddy get's the message now...or so I hope.

Reply to your previous post.

Ya it was my car, it was painted a week after to Motegi Blue, go see the pics in the pic thread :thumbsup:

Police
02-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by qmf

You're his BF aren't you you faggot. All you do is defend him in EVERY one of his threads. Watch out in the future everyone, qmf to the rescue, he can smell it when fuck buddy in trouble. HOMO :guns:

Disoblige
02-21-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Police

You're his BF aren't you you faggot. All you do is defend him in EVERY one of his threads. Watch out in the future everyone, qmf to the rescue, he can smell it when fuck buddy in trouble. HOMO :guns:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's funny because it's true.

interlude
02-21-2007, 01:10 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahhahahahahahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

herragge
02-21-2007, 02:23 AM
oh wow i was just joking about it being scat19

shit im good

hahahaha that was a good call.

Kona9
02-21-2007, 09:20 AM

Someone had to say it! :rofl:

max_boost
02-21-2007, 10:08 AM