PDA

View Full Version : To stupid........

Black Gts
02-20-2007, 04:48 PM
FUCKING CUNTS that broke into my truck in the jamiesons parking lot, go fuck yourselfs. Get a job for real, or maybe you got one and thats why you stole MY work clothes. I guess I should be happy because I didnt have to do laundry on my week off, but seriously that was alot of money worth of coveralls/jackets etc in that bag. I also hope you enjoy the bag of baseball equipment you stole that you must have seen in my back seat, I just picked it up so its BRAND new, just for you. In the event you are just a punk kid youll probably just use the bats too break shit, but unfortunatley for you, if you are looking for a profit considering it was all special ordered from the states(Akadema in case someone offers you something), with my TEAMS NAME(Calgary Mets,of the fmba) on it, you may have a little trouble. I must say thank you for keeping the damage minimal on my truck cause that would have been the immature to vandalise it. I was considering waiting till the gear popped up on here or another local forum but I hope your not that stupid. That said the whole incident is actually on camera, and seeing as how Im not sure if you realised that Im sure we could make some kind of deal, like I dunno GIVE ME MY SHIT BACK!!!!!!!! Anyways Im done venting..... thanks for reading.

snowboard
02-20-2007, 04:52 PM
wait they have parking lot camera's are jamesons :eek:

haha they have probly got me doing some pretty funny shit on there, as well as indulging in a little greenary.

but yes, either way, what evening was this? for i was there this weekend, just like everyother.

Black Gts
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
^^ this was sunday between 9-1020pm,
yes they do have video out the front door and I was actually in the second last frame, I have not seen the video but I am trying to get a copy, but it will have to be released by the cps.
Im not sure what is visible in the video, but it may have a licsense plate(Im not administering sp? any threats whatsoever) I would consider not charging if the right deal was made....