PDA

View Full Version : Calgary drivers suck...

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Aside from all the morons in the construction zones going through pretty much every part of downtown... I love being held up b/c some jerk off won't let someone in and someone trying to force their way in takes off a bumper or whatever...

I happened to be cruising on McLeod going North from Spruce Meadows this past weekend. I was driving at a good pace, but nothing ridiculous (as I've been pulled over there before :( ). I'm minding my own business on a relatively busy road when I hear this whinning engine come up, and I notice an FC (rx7) drop top w/ only the midsection of the roof out... the wannabe gotti looking tool driving the car comes flying up cuts me off from the third lane out (I'm in the middle lane), cuts the guy off next to me who is slightly a head of me, and weaves into the turning lane around Canyon Meadows.... Hammmmmmmmmmmers on the brakes as he hits a giant puddle and sends water everywhere while just about piling into the car doing 30km/h in front of him as he cuts off the other car in the turning lane.

This stupid ass punk, and his friend after nearly causing a 12 car pile up and nearly killing themselves give each otehr a high five and flick their cigarette butts out the roof of the car....

To the Gotti wannabe loosers driving the FC... I honestly hope you pile into a lamp post next time... and i hope I'm around to watch you bleed to death... and before I call you an ambulance I'll take digital photos of you bleeding on your pimp clothes after eating your steering wheel you punk ass bitches! Wouldn't that make a nice MC commercial... "fake versace shirt $80, shitty poser ass hair cut $20, embedding your ugly wannabe face into your own steering wheel and bleeing on your wanna be cool guy clothes, then getting the photos plastered all over the net... Priceless"

Sorry for the long over winded rant.... I was just overly annoyed with their stupidity especially since I live downtown and have experienced two flats this week rolling through construction zones and numerous other bad drivers. These guys just took the cake~

scat19
02-20-2007, 08:08 PM
damn chris.....

a bit harsh eh on the dying part - but yeah....

ca18det240sx
02-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Agreed 100%.....theres some retarded ppl driving on our roads..

i basically say the same thing...like....if somebodys gonna pass me in a blizzard doing 140km/hr cuz theyre in a fucking hurry.....and i see them hit the ditch...im not stopping, im driving by pointing and laffing.

idiots

shynepho
02-20-2007, 08:13 PM
what about the ppl that come a from a single turning lane and are turning onto a dual lane, instead of staying in the left lane after they turn, they go to the right lane instantly

ca18det240sx
02-20-2007, 08:15 PM
thats minor compared to this...but still a pet peeve.

to tell you the truth, if i had been in redbarons shoes....i dont think i would have the restraint he did, i think id be chasing them down, forcing them into the ditch, and beating the everloving piss out of them.

my .02

japplan
02-20-2007, 08:18 PM
lol, well just for the record this wasnt me.
i drive the same car and do have spikey hair lol but my cars parked!

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 08:24 PM
This was an NA black FC. Two poser white-looking guys driving it. Typical "i'm a thug" and "bent over smoking a cig" position.....

Seriously, I had time to notice this b/c as they cut me and the other cars off and damn near rammed that poor guy while nearly filling their car with water and loosing complete control.... I was already too far down to break out and hit the off ramp or do anything. I sure hope the guy on the off ramp he cut off took down the plate and called it in.... I mean, he could still be charged with careless driving providing that reporting witnesses are able to go to court to verify the events.

Like I say, this one takes the cake for all the bad thing s I've seen... especially recently! And they didn't look like fresh driver 16 year old kids either they were probably in their 20's or close to it! Like they should have some smarts????

Disoblige
02-20-2007, 08:33 PM
That's pretty bad. But the worse has still got to be the 18 year old girl in the BMW hitting the mother and her daughter. Calgary simply has too many bad drivers. :zzz:

redbaron303
02-20-2007, 08:43 PM
My personal opinion of where all the bad drivers are coming from!!!

NOT from Calgary.

I'm sure that a lot of our realllllly bad drivers are from other places, since we have a high emmigration/immigration rate it's only conceivable that people who have learend to drive from Bangledesh through London through other Canadian and American cities all have been taught differently and these people are all thinking different things are more important than other things when they're behind the wheel. That's how I account for the marginally worse driver....

BUT

These guys... well I just hope they don't hurt anyone. They ought to loose their license and take the looser cruiser instead!