PDA

View Full Version : ugly rims

preludeSR
05-27-2003, 06:31 PM
wtf is with people putting on rims that were meant for a low-rider truck or those old domestics with hydralics???????????? Like that 4 door black civic that has white graphics and a supra spoiler with those ugly rims. and that crx that has a wide body kit with the same rims but only these ones come out 1 foot from the wheel well. I dunno just my opinion.......

jdmakkord
05-27-2003, 06:33 PM
Do you mean wire wheels? Lowrider euro's have been around just as long as import tuners. To each their own.

cocoabrova
05-27-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by preludeSR
wtf is with people putting on rims that were meant for a low-rider truck or those old domestics with hydralics???????????? Like that 4 door black civic that has white graphics and a supra spoiler with those ugly rims. and that crx that has a wide body kit with the same rims but only these ones come out 1 foot from the wheel well. I dunno just my opinion....... Do you speak of the infamous "Latino Heat" Civic:rofl:If it's red, that CRX has been around a long time, like years, and has always had wires on.....

92 Teg-B18A
05-27-2003, 06:44 PM
bah! I saw Latino Heat today again!
That car gives me the shivers every time I see it!

preludeSR
05-27-2003, 06:49 PM
no man its not red........its black..........but u guys like that style.......hmmmmm everyone i talked to agrees that it doesnt suit the cars but i guess more people are into that then i thought

XylathaneGTR
05-27-2003, 06:50 PM
PICS???

szw
05-27-2003, 06:52 PM
find a pic of the type of wheel. i dunno wtf your talking about

sin
05-27-2003, 06:53 PM
next time i see him ill take a pic, cause latino heat is a phenomenon not to be missed

cocoabrova
05-27-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by szw
find a pic of the type of wheel. i dunno wtf your talking about They're talking about the reverse offset wire wheels you find on lowriders, such as 64 Impalas and the movies Boyz 'n' the Hood and Menace to Society......

V6-BoI
05-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by 92 Teg-B18A
bah! I saw Latino Heat today again!
That car gives me the shivers every time I see it!

Man I have still yet to see that stupid civic.

Hakkola
05-27-2003, 07:21 PM
I see it almost every time I go to le chateau outlet with my girl.

jdmakkord
05-27-2003, 08:17 PM
one of my homies drives the old red crx that had em a while back, his little bro has a b2200 mazda truck slammed on wires now. Its a different style, not for me, but whatever.

Doodle
05-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by sin
next time i see him ill take a pic, cause latino heat is a phenomenon not to be missed

I'll take your daytons, your stereo and a double burger with cheeze fool. I guess some cars can pull off wires if the rest of the car follows the same line, usually not allum wings and shat. But, like you said each to his own.:clap:

VWhooligan
05-27-2003, 11:30 PM
i used to live up in the NE, i'd see the latino heat everyday. that thing is unique.

babyblueg2
05-27-2003, 11:47 PM
latino heat
lol

preludeSR
05-27-2003, 11:56 PM
who is this latino heat...is he a baller?????fuk how come i dont get no kool nickname....lol

ZorroAMG
05-28-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I see it almost every time I go to le chateau outlet with my girl.

LOL don't EVER say that in public again! ;)

littledan
05-28-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Doodle

I'll take your daytons, your stereo and a double burger with cheeze fool.

:rofl: :rofl: man that movie rocks...

"I said with cheese! Don't make me kill you over a piece of cheese"... ha

EacydeLude
05-28-2003, 12:00 PM
"you know you dun fucked up.. you know you dun fucked up now.. dont you" :bigpimp:

Weapon_R
05-28-2003, 12:03 PM
What I wouldn't give for a mid 80s black Monte Carlo with some pimp wire wheels...:drool:

J.D. McNugent
05-30-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by preludeSR
who is this latino heat...is he a baller?????fuk how come i dont get no kool nickname....lol

oh trust me man you will know when you see this guys ride..... you will probably hear it before you see it though---- if you hear ricky martin blaring as loud as factory speakers will allow,... just follow your ears---- after you see it, you wont want a nickname!!

Dragon X
05-30-2003, 01:09 AM
latino heat was parked right in front of marlborough wal mart for 2 hours yesterday,

those rims are nasty on that car, along with those cheap ugly white wall tires

Bayyak
05-30-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Dragon X
latino heat was parked right in front of marlborough wal mart for 2 hours yesterday,

those rims are nasty on that car, along with those cheap ugly white wall tires

they're not rims , they're hubcaps lol he probably got em from Walmart or Crappy Tire

Roadrage
05-30-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by sin

Phenomenon is not the correct word to describe it...more like quirk.

Dragon X
05-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Bayyak

they're not rims , they're hubcaps lol he probably got em from Walmart or Crappy Tire

no he actually got rims now, its a wire style, th eones you see in ghetto movies with devilles

ConVict
05-31-2003, 03:16 PM
The one thing I don't paticulary like is when someone does a lot to their car, you know makes it nice and puts money into it. Then they get the cheapest ugliest rims. I know its to each their own but going to Canadian Tire for rims COMEON.

Kaos
05-31-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by ConVict
The one thing I don't paticulary like is when someone does a lot to their car, you know makes it nice and puts money into it. Then they get the cheapest ugliest rims. I know its to each their own but going to Canadian Tire for rims COMEON.

Especially when sumone puts 5-7 g's into their paint job and dont have money left over to buy decent set of wheels....
:werd:

Seanith
05-31-2003, 05:50 PM
man i drive all over the city and i still haven't seen this guy..sounds like i'm missing out!

preludeSR
06-02-2003, 03:17 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so its an ugly car.......fuk i thought it was sum nice ass car or something. so what does he have on his car nm.....ill wait for sumone to post a pic