PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know this civic?

HondaRice
02-23-2007, 09:35 PM
http://calgaryfinder.com/detail.php?fatherID=40&TypeID=49&ListingID=10

i am thinking of buying it. any suggestions??

Mikey_008
02-24-2007, 06:41 PM
I know that it's NOT a Type R

The Cosworth
02-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Personally, it screams teenager who drove the f*** out of it mainly because its a civic with Vynals. I find that there are only two people who really buy civics. People who want a good car, that wont ever die for a good price, or someone who wants to feel like boy racer. (sorry to any civic owners who are the latter that I just offended)

I would stay away from it, I also might know it, there was a kid in my high school with something like that, so if the car is in Hawkwood, Edgemont, Yada Yada then I would DEFINITELY stay away from it.

Disoblige
02-24-2007, 11:32 PM
It's not an Si-G, or else the seller would have noted it has heated mirrors. For the price and mileage, it's decent for an LX. It's definately worth more stock in that car's case. For about $2000 more, you can get a clean looking Si-G with a bit more mileage. But I personally would keep looking. There are better offers out there.

LilDrunkenSmurf
02-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris
Personally, it screams teenager who drove the f*** out of it mainly because its a civic with Vynals. I find that there are only two people who really buy civics. People who want a good car, that wont ever die for a good price, or someone who wants to feel like boy racer. (sorry to any civic owners who are the latter that I just offended)

I would stay away from it, I also might know it, there was a kid in my high school with something like that, so if the car is in Hawkwood, Edgemont, Yada Yada then I would DEFINITELY stay away from it.

I'm one of the latter but not offended haha