PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Rally School

jorge
02-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi Everyone!!!!

The 2007 Rally School is ready to go on March 10th and 11th. I am letting everyone here know since some people missed it last year and wanted me to remind them in 2007.

This performance school is the only one of it's kind in Canada and is held ony once a year here in Calgary

The school will be two days, one day classroom at Platinum Mitsubishi and one day at Race City gravel lot where the autocrosses are held. We will be teaching everything from what is needed for your first rally, proper rally car preparation methods, and most important; driving techniques rally drivers use.

The course can easily be done with most of your street cars, YOU DON'T NEED A RALLY CAR FOR THIS COURSE. Excercises are done at relatively low speeds since they are designed to learn technique and not test speed. Cost is $400 for the 2 day course, includes lunches, snacks and beverages for both days.

for more information visit www.vertigosport.com/school2.html there is a link from that page to the entry form and my phone number and email if you have any questions.