PDA

View Full Version : Vaccinations done by Board of Education?

eblend
02-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Anyone know what vaccinations were done by the Calgary Board of Education from grade 6 to grade 12? I finished grade 12 in 2002 and trying to remember what was done during those years as I need to get more shots for my asia trip.

also is CBE the ones I need to contact to find out this information from them, or do I need to contact alberta health?

Sharpie
02-25-2007, 08:33 PM
tetnus (sp?) thats all I can remember haha

mo_money2supe
02-25-2007, 08:36 PM
All I remember were booster/tetanus, Hep A/B/(C?), and Meningitis. There may have been more though. Btw, I graduated in 2001, and I remember that the Hep A/B/(Cs?) were given out the year after I passed that grade, so you may have had it (I had to get it for other reasons). However, I don't quite remember what grade that was, so you might want to get confirmation about the Hep shots from someone else.

rx7girlie
02-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Routine Immunization Schedule (http://www.health.gov.ab.ca/public/imm_cd67.html)

You may have received Hep. B in grade 10 or something, that is when I got it, although it is now scheduled for Gr.5

Forgot to add, that there should be a record of all your immunizations received. Not sure if they are accessible by going to your local community health center where a Travel Immunization clinic is centered.

kaput
02-25-2007, 08:51 PM

eblend
02-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by kaput
Phone Calgary Health Link and they will send your records to the nearest CHR clinic for you to pick up. Its free.

aswesome!

Thank guys for all the help

eblend
02-26-2007, 10:09 AM
So I called Health Link and they provided me a phone number for

Central Records
214-3641

Called em up today and they will either ship it (free) or you could pick it up, so if anyone needs similar info, calling that number direct will avoid having to go through Health Link first