PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 Acura Integra RS w/ B20B

JordanEG6
02-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Selling for a relative:

FS/FT 1992 Acura Integra RS

2 door hatchback
Teal
B20B engine swap (approx. 150-170 XXX kms)
AEM cold air intake
Stainless header
Intrax Springs
Stage 2 racing clutch
Premier MP3 player deck
Alpine Type E 12” sub w/ box and amp

2 major rust spots, one on the roof near the driver side pillar and driver side. Crack on the windshield which does not affect visibility. Interior is in excellent shape w/ exception to a 5 inch rip on the drivers seat.

Reason for selling is there is an apparent short, nothing major, just a bare wire that has been rubbed up against the intake pipe causing it to ground. Easy fix if you have the time. Here is an explanation by the previous owner:

“...the problem is the intake pipe is rubbing against some wires making them bare and grounding them out....what you need to do is take the intake pipe off find those wires which is near the battery and individual wrap them in electrical tape.....also wrap the intake pipe too with tape.”

This is an excellent running car and would make a perfect project. It also needs a new drivers side axel (which is included in the sale but not installed) and is about due for an oil change. I originally bought it last June for $3300 + $100 for the axel. I’m looking for a quick sale because of work restrictions; I have 2 jobs in opposite ends of the city and cannot go too long w/o a vehicle. I will also have the car towed to your address free of charge.

I’ll also be willing to trade for an older model SUV in good shape. Doesn’t have to be cosmetically appeasing as long as it’s in good running condition and mechanically sound (don’t want anything that needs fixing just a daily driver). Must be an auto.

$2600 OBO

Thanks for looking.

CRX_Si
02-26-2007, 12:27 PM
you have any pictures of this car... and would you be willing to make a trade for a more reliable car?

thank

JordanEG6
02-26-2007, 03:41 PM
preferably an old SUV or truck.

i'll post pics when i snap some. thanks

JordanEG6
02-27-2007, 01:39 PM
TTT

JordanEG6
02-28-2007, 04:46 PM
BUMP