PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Sony Dvd/cd Burner

toomuchb00st
02-27-2007, 11:47 PM
I have a couple SONY DRU-820A cd/dvd burners. I was going to use them for buisness purposes but have gone a different route. Brand new in a box never used or even opened. I believe I paid $130 or $120 so im asking $50 for each one.

Here it is:

http://www.dvd-burner.ca/Sony-Dual-Layer-DVD-Burner.html

pm me! Thanks.

toomuchb00st
02-28-2007, 12:28 AM
new price...already lol.

VVolverine
02-28-2007, 10:19 AM
FYI - with NEW LG, Samsung, Pioneer, etc, DVD burners going for <$40 purchased directly from a store with full warranty... I doubt you'll get much interest in yours for $50.

toomuchb00st
03-02-2007, 12:48 AM
sold both.

CalgarySupra
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by VVolverine
FYI - with NEW LG, Samsung, Pioneer, etc, DVD burners going for &lt;$40 purchased directly from a store with full warranty... I doubt you'll get much interest in yours for $50.

sold already, those lg, /pioneer/ garbage dont compare to sony

better burning, better reading. they are competely different. the sony one is much more closer to industrial class

VVolverine
03-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra
...those lg, /pioneer/ garbage dont compare to sony

better burning, better reading. they are competely different. the sony one is much more closer to industrial class
LOL :rolleyes: riiiiiiight.

NoFlo
03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by CalgarySupra

sold already, those lg, /pioneer/ garbage dont compare to sony

u got me lol'ing too man...ur statement is soo off.

CalgarySupra
03-08-2007, 01:18 AM
statement off? i bought a 300 dollar dvd burner sony 3 years ago, similar to the model for sale

I not only burn with out problem, the dvds LAST longer, still working fine and scratched

My memory express lg 45 dollar burner, files disapear, doesnt read scratch cds that well, just a headache

u pay for quality.

dragonone
03-10-2007, 10:29 AM
http://www.tomshardware.com/2003/10/27/red/

i've used benq, pioneer, lite-on, lg, and sony at work
i can't say the sony is better or worse, but for sure the benq is the worst, and i tend to put pioneers in all my builds. now that sata drives are out maybe i'll try some new models

each manufacturer will have a gd or bad model, please do not misguide fellow members with your outrageous statements