PDA

View Full Version : Does riding in a riced out car emberass you?

Redlyne_mr2
05-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Went to the grocery store today with an aquaintance in a riced out civic. He had it all, overly agressive body kit, nasty cheap chrome rims, oversized exhaust tip, aluminum wing, altezzas, led windshield washers and a pile of other shit. As soon as we got in his car he cranked the stereo and lowered his windows, I tried to put mine up to hide behind the tinted glass but he wanted them both down. I had to adjust my seat forward because it was reclined so far back, his was the same but he left it how it was and did the one arm cruise on the steering wheel with his backwards hat. He floored it everywhere we went and even double parked his piece of shit. I felt like such a loser sitting in that car....never again:thumbsdow
Not to sound like I'm king shit either but I hate when people who know nothing about cars try to tell me BS facts about their cars thinking that Im just as ignorant as them and won't know any better

Mckenzie
05-28-2003, 08:52 PM
hahahahaha..... that is so funny.....:D

I hear ya though.... it seems you automatically get associated with the ricey car and ricey driver when you ride in it. I dont enjoy rides in ricey cars either.... especially when the driver tries to show off and be all blingy...:nut:

Ferio_vti
05-28-2003, 08:57 PM
haha, I'd be embarassed too. Maybe you should have just reclinded the seat all the way back that no one would have see you.

04blackMAX
05-28-2003, 08:59 PM
what he hold a gun to your head.....why did you even get in the car???

EG STyLeZ
05-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
haha, I'd be embarassed too. Maybe you should have just reclinded the seat all the way back that no one would have see you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

4wheeldrift
05-28-2003, 09:05 PM
Should have seen if he would let you drive it. Put the seat forward and the back bolt upright, then driven that bastard like it had never been wrung out before :D Surprising how many of them change their tune when they found out what their car is actually capable of, stop going for getting looks and start going for quick lap times or fast times down the 1320.

VeilSide
05-28-2003, 09:07 PM
did he force you to ride in his car? shit if i was the guy i would of made your hurtin' ass walk.:rolleyes:

XylathaneGTR
05-28-2003, 09:13 PM
Hahaha...
When riding in my friends's cars, i prefer to get looks because the car is ACTUALLY fast, instead of looking fast.

Nothing like Chillin' at yo' friendly neighboor hood grocery store in mom's riced out civic...
hahahaha
Sucks man...

VeilSide
05-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Hahaha...
When riding in my friends's cars, i prefer to get looks because the car is ACTUALLY fast, instead of looking fast.

Nothing like Chillin' at yo' friendly neighboor hood grocery store in mom's riced out civic...
hahahaha
Sucks man...

so what do you drive?? maybe you should talk shit when you actually have a car!:thumbsdow

Zephyr
05-28-2003, 09:20 PM
at lesat u dont ahve to drive a car that has "Missy" as the license plate.... ugh i'm borrowing my gf's car for a few days... i already had some ppl point and laugh...

04blackMAX
05-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
at lesat u dont ahve to drive a car that has "Missy" as the license plate.... ugh i'm borrowing my gf's car for a few days... i already had some ppl point and laugh...

ohh i always thought u were a female......opps!!!

Redlyne_mr2
05-28-2003, 09:25 PM
:rofl: Should I ever be caught in such a predicament again I will definitely take your advise!

Originally posted by vsmSIR
what he hold a gun to your head.....why did you even get in the car???

Originally posted by VeilSide
did he force you to ride in his car? shit if i was the guy i would of made your hurtin' ass ride.:rolleyes:
We live in the same condo complex, we were both getting groceries, he wanted to take his car, said he had a new killer CD he wanted me to hear
It's not like I have trouble getting around, especially with the great deals they're offering on bus passes these days:confused:

Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Should have seen if he would let you drive it. Put the seat forward and the back bolt upright, then driven that bastard like it had never been wrung out before :D Surprising how many of them change their tune when they found out what their car is actually capable of, stop going for getting looks and start going for quick lap times or fast times down the 1320.
:rofl: He probably woudl have thought there was something wrong with is car if I woudl have chirped 1st to 2nd

:rofl: Dude I know how you feel

Ferio_vti
05-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR

ohh i always thought u were a female......opps!!!

Sorry off topic.

Poor poor Zeph.
So what's the count on member's who thought you were a chick?

Zephyr
05-28-2003, 09:30 PM

Sorry off topic.

Poor poor Zeph.
So what's the count on member's who thought you were a chick?

uhh 6 i think..... i need the avatar title "He's a guy"

Double0Civic
05-28-2003, 09:31 PM
ya i thought you were a girl too, a hot girl at that. I just figured you were the girl in your sig.

4wheeldrift
05-28-2003, 09:31 PM

uhh 6 i think..... i need the avatar title "He's a guy" How about "only looks female"? :D :rofl: :devil: Leave them wondering. j/k man

Zephyr
05-28-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Double0Civic
ya i thought you were a girl too, a hot girl at that. I just figured you were the girl in your sig.

LOL make that 7 :rofl: :rofl:

i hate driving a car that says "missy" but its a SL55 so not that bad...

hjr
05-28-2003, 09:39 PM
I dont know about ricey shite, but i have a bud that chills in his grannies lumina that she gave him. Its too bad he's a good friend or i dont think id ride with him... ;)

hjr
05-28-2003, 09:40 PM
of course if your here this one time in a million jan, im only joking.

Ferio_vti
05-28-2003, 09:50 PM

Hey Zeph, maybe its time you did poll: Dude or not a Dude.
Sounds like something they'd do in the Late show.
Hahaha

Heep
05-28-2003, 09:56 PM
Riding around in Goog's riced Cavalier embarrasses me, especially with that big red Chev symbol in the back window, and with him always blaring the stock stereo that's all treble :D

At least his windows are roll down so I can keep mine up.

I haven't really riden in any other riced cars I don't think, but I feel the same way you do...

dam_guy
05-28-2003, 09:59 PM

i'm gonna have to join the crew, i thought you were a girl when i first signed on

sin
05-28-2003, 10:17 PM
meh wheels are wheels at my age, so no

Impreza
05-28-2003, 10:32 PM

sl55?? r u serious!??!?! if so...does ur gf have any sisters??

Zephyr
05-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Impreza

sl55?? r u serious!??!?! if so...does ur gf have any sisters??

yea she has a lil sis 1 year younger, shes getting her license soon and her dad tonight went to go buy her a red s2k, and her older sis drives something i forgot, shes like 20 ish i think... rich family and their dad spoils them, but then again their grades r like freaking good...

my gf's car just got a new taillight the left side cuz her lil sis backed it up a curb and hit a fence and panicked and didn't step on the brakes until like 10 feet later...

Zephyr
05-28-2003, 11:07 PM
sorry redline i dind't mean to steal ur thread...

5.9 R/T
05-28-2003, 11:24 PM
I find that if you constantly make fun of FatF while in their car with them (both the cars and the style of driving from the movie) it makes for a much more enjoyable experience. And could lead to some stimulating conversation, like the "turbo hump" theory that makes DSM's, oops I mean eclipses, go really really fast.

BigShow
05-28-2003, 11:27 PM

uhh 6 i think..... i need the avatar title "He's a guy"

maybe you should get rid of pochahontas in your avatar and use something else...

SpoonEK9@STRD
05-29-2003, 12:25 AM
yeah i feel ya, i hate driving around in anyones ride that is modified...being passanger is always gay. Or crusin around in passanger with the rest of the crew, flossing sucks.

shadowz is the king of the dreaded overfloss hehaha

RiCE-DaDDy
05-29-2003, 12:47 AM
yea personally its embarassing but come to think of it, only guys like us think its ricey and to be honest we are a minority, so its not entirely bad.

szw
05-29-2003, 01:27 AM
only we think its ricey, everyone else thinks its just plain ugly

EMAXX
05-29-2003, 07:19 AM
Yeah, it really would emberass me.

mad_psyentist
05-29-2003, 08:55 AM
Well... at least it wasn't auto. Should be a federal law or something ...

Doodle
05-29-2003, 06:22 PM
Dood play Taxi like I do and sit in the back seat of that shit.

ZorroAMG
05-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by VeilSide
did he force you to ride in his car? shit if i was the guy i would of made your hurtin' ass walk.:rolleyes:

Veilside you seem like such a CLOWN..relax man

Redlyne_mr2
06-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Doodle
Dood play Taxi like I do and sit in the back seat of that shit.
Believe it or not he had his backseats removed to save weight, too bad he had 300 pounds of stereo gear in the back

Mikko
06-03-2003, 05:06 AM
Most who modify their cars tend to put on shit that does not make the car faster nor more practical. Not for actual performance. When challenged, they said they do it to stand out, for the looks, as a hobby.

Many of those mods are things most here apparently approve of (such as bodykits, superslammed, huge rims, heavy tinting).

Then, what is the problem with that guys car? Only difference is that it doesn't fit the taste of this crowd.

rich family and their dad spoils them, but then again their grades r like freaking good...
That didn't mean they earned it in any way. The reward of good grades is a good education and good job, not supercars from your dad.

GTS Jeff
06-03-2003, 12:13 PM
my gf hates riding in my car :D

she says its too loud and the ride is too stiff hahahahhhaha

B17a
06-03-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
my gf hates riding in my car :D

she says its too loud and the ride is too stiff hahahahhhaha

I'll give her something to ride that's too stiff........!!! Never mind, that was a good setup Jeff, thanks! :thumbsup:

nookmumracing
06-03-2003, 03:13 PM
I remember fightin my buddy for the back seat of this dudes riced out ride. I got the back seat............yaaaaaaa

buh_buh
06-03-2003, 03:23 PM
yeah, everytime I drive my own car I'm embarassed.

Hash_man
06-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Ya, none of my friends really have riced out, or even tuned cars so I have nothing to worry about... Although I have one friend who does the whole stereo things with a car-kit and stock speakers, although there is a sub in the back (it's his mom's car). That wouldn't bother me too much if he didn't make it loud all the time so the people outside can hear him coming.

Abom
06-03-2003, 04:45 PM
I'd feel embarrased depending how the driver acted. Even a slightly ricey car doesn't have to stand out and be laughed at by everyone if driven perfectly normally. Things change when the driver speeds everywhere, tries to do burnouts at every light, revs constantly at red lights, that stuff.

legendboy
06-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Does riding in a riced out car emberass you?

Man, I'm so glad someone else understands, everytime I ride around in Ludelvr's prelude! :rofl: muahahah

Nix87
06-03-2003, 09:31 PM
nothing like rollin a rice mobile with cut springs...now its uncomfortable and ugly at the same time :thumbsdow

Nick

[GaGe]
06-03-2003, 10:54 PM
I know how you feel.. I feel embarrased when I'm riding in rage2's 944. haha.

CRXguy
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

Man, I'm so glad someone else understands, everytime I ride around in Ludelvr's prelude! :rofl: muahahah

It's even worse when he's trying to chase these little girls in Cavaliers and Tibby's. hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
06-03-2003, 11:52 PM
i used to be embarrased when i had altezzas, but no more. now i'm just embarassed for everyone else who still has them...