PDA

View Full Version : Secret identity

Aging_Redneck
03-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Is it possible to pay cash for a cell phone at walmart or 7/11 and no one ( including the cellphone company) will know my name?

I want to play a few pranks on a buddy but if he ever finds out about it, I could be charged.

ercchry
03-01-2007, 11:37 PM
wow thats a pretty shitty buddy if he would press charges against you for prank calls

and just buy a second had pay as you go phone from someone

g2forlife
03-01-2007, 11:41 PM
You can BLOCK your phone number, or if one of your friends already has their phone number blocked - GO NUTZ !!

QuasarCav
03-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Aging_Redneck
Is it possible to pay cash for a cell phone at walmart or 7/11 and no one ( including the cellphone company) will know my name?

I want to play a few pranks on a buddy but if he ever finds out about it, I could be charged.

A buddy with a carport that came through your window?

BrknFngrs
03-02-2007, 12:12 AM
i wouldn't worry bout getting charged with anything, the ex was gettin prank calls like crazy for a while, she phoned the cops and they told her that they dont deal with that kinda thing haha

go nuts :thumbsup:

turbotrip
03-02-2007, 12:18 AM
ya buy one of those pay as u go phones and u activate it online using any name

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by g2forlife
You can BLOCK your phone number, or if one of your friends already has their phone number blocked - GO NUTZ !!

Blocking is not the same as making a call untraceable...

if you call 958-6111 you will get an automated machine that tells you your phone number.

Now, try blocking your number then call 958-6111
And, you will still hear your phone number.

theres better explainations out there on the web, so I won't try to explain this.

jaysas_63
03-02-2007, 01:44 AM

Blocking is not the same as making a call untraceable...

if you call 958-6111 you will get an automated machine that tells you your phone number.

Now, try blocking your number then call 958-6111
And, you will still hear your phone number.

theres better explainations out there on the web, so I won't try to explain this.

wrd, cops can still trace blocked numbers, so if you get multiple pranks, and want to charge they can investigate

GTS Jeff
03-02-2007, 03:30 AM
I could be charged. Doesn't that tell you something? Something as in..."grow up?"

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Doesn't that tell you something? Something as in..."grow up?"

No,

(do you see the long blank space after 'No'? Thats me not offering you an explaination.)

Mr_ET
03-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Here we go again!!:nut:

snowboard
03-02-2007, 09:39 AM
someone is trying to get in t he drug game.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by turbotrip
ya buy one of those pay as u go phones and u activate it online using any name

Thanks.

I haven't tried this yet, but I checked the virgin mobile site and it looks like all I need is an email account and the phone.

if i want to cover my tracks fairly well, I'll use my laptop at starbucks, and create an email account just for the phone.

VM sells the phones as cheap as 56$ , I think I'll give this a try and chalk it up as a learning experience.

QuasarCav
03-02-2007, 09:58 AM

Thanks.

I haven't tried this yet, but I checked the virgin mobile site and it looks like all I need is an email account and the phone.

if i want to cover my tracks fairly well, I'll use my laptop at starbucks, and create an email account just for the phone.

VM sells the phones as cheap as 56$ , I think I'll give this a try and chalk it up as a learning experience.

You would also not post this in a public forum.

yellowsnow
03-02-2007, 11:06 AM
can't you just use a payphone? :confused:

snowboard
03-02-2007, 11:08 AM
man your fuckin sketchy hahahaha
hollllyyyyyy shittt.

hussein
03-02-2007, 11:30 AM

If you are stupid enough to have to ask such a question, then I highly suggest not even attempting your venture.

GTS Jeff
03-02-2007, 11:45 AM

No Well, that's too bad for you. I would personally hate to be a middled aged man pulling pranks fitting of a 14 year old, and then have to go online to ask 18 years olds stupid questions on how to pull it off. Really, that sounds like a bad life to me. But to each their own I suppose.

teggypimp95
03-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I like how he is trying to pull off some scam or illegal activity or what ever, and yet he posts all his plans and beginning stages on a forum that cops search every day lol.

The Cosworth
03-02-2007, 12:30 PM
If they want to investigate they can.

The cops can trace where postings came from on the internet to which computer they came from.

Phones have been around a lot longer and I am sure they have figured it out

codetrap
03-02-2007, 12:37 PM

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
can't you just use a payphone? :confused:

the pay phone is an excellent place to start.

I want to find a nice long distance phone number like a Tokyo Time and date line.

use the payphone to place a 3 party call to tokyo, and say that you are "*****" in a muffled voice. The automated phone service requires verification from the 3rd party, so it will call the 3rd party and ask them if they will accept the charges.

If the wife is stupid enough to say "yes", then you drop the handset and place an out of order sign on the payphone. They will get a nice big phone bill.

If she says "no", it's still an annoying call, so just keep calling them on a daily basis. She might even get stupid on the 6th or 19th call, and use some bad judgement by accepting the charges.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
I like how he is trying to pull off some scam or illegal activity or what ever, and yet he posts all his plans and beginning stages on a forum that cops search every day lol.

do you think cops care about prank phone calls on a forum full of self declared gangstas?

codetrap
03-02-2007, 12:41 PM

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
If they want to investigate they can.

The cops can trace where postings came from on the internet to which computer they came from.

Phones have been around a lot longer and I am sure they have figured it out

I haven't commited a crime,yet. so they can investigate all they want.

codetrap
03-02-2007, 12:46 PM

teggypimp95
03-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Yeah like serious, you sound like an idiot to me. Why all this trouble to make a prank call?

"O00oooo00ooo i got some one in Japan a larger phone bill, im sooo bad ass. Just wait till the boys on beyond hear about this one!"

Or thinking like most of us are, and this has nothing to do with a prank call at all.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

You might want to check up on "intent to commit a crime" as being a chargable offense within itself.. regardless of whether or not you actually did it.

then my neighbor is a pedophile and should be shagged by big harry men in prison.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah like serious, you sound like an idiot to me. Why all this trouble to make a prank call?

"O00oooo00ooo i got some one in Japan a larger phone bill, im sooo bad ass. Just wait till the boys on beyond hear about this one!"

Or thinking like most of us are, and this has nothing to do with a prank call at all.

What trouble? I've only spent some time on a computer much like some people have a morning coffee and newspaper.

Kona9
03-02-2007, 01:45 PM

You might want to check up on "intent to commit a crime" as being a chargable offense within itself.. regardless of whether or not you actually did it.

Actually.. if you really want to cover your tracks, you'd located someone's private unsecured wireless network, create an email account from there, and then set up your phone.

Starbucks requires that you pay for access to the hotspot, and that is charged back against your credit card. Plus they have camera's.

Now, using someones unsecured network from the street corner, that's a good thing, because at most, they'll have a record of your MAC address in your laptop nic.

To be really paranoid.. go into a second hand computer store, and buy a cheap wireless nic to plug into your laptop, and that'll prevent a trace from the manufactuer via serial and MAC address to a retailer, who may have a camera, and a POS record showing a transaction.

Now, with the cell phone, remember to turn off your locator service, or they can track your physical location to within a few yards. Also, to activate it online, you'll need some sort of credit card or personal verification usually... but I may be wrong on that.

Tough to be completely anonymous.

Way to help him out getting there!!

:rofl:

topmade
03-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Aging_Redneck... I read your other post and really think your neighbor is a piece of garbage for what happened and feel bad for you because you had to pay for the damages. To do anything in return for revenge is just lowering yourself to your neighbors level. If I were you I would just start doing really annoying but somewhat legal things to piss off your neighbor like

- spray some dog and cat stuff all over his lawn so it would attract them to piss and shit all over his lawn.

- park in front of his house all the time, or park really close to his car without hitting it.

- take his newspapers and throw them on the roof.

:dunno: can't really think of anything else, but I'm some others can.........

inline6turbo
03-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by topmade

- take his newspapers and throw them on the roof.

love it!

:rofl:

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 03:02 PM
You see a few prank calls are about the same as throwing his newspaper on the roof. Exept, I want to be certain not to get caught.

The prevailing winds usually come from my yard to his yard.....I could keep a big rubbermade container full of manure, and every time he has a BBQ I'll run out and take the lid off of the container.

Bet yet, when I use my chiminia fireplace, I'll throw the odd scoop of poop into it so he gets that special smoked aroma on his curtains.

I could fertilize my fence line, while he is on vacation so his lawn doesn't get watered.

How about mowing my lawn, everytime I see them trying to enjoy their back yard? I could even take the muffler off of my lawn mower.

BTW, is there really a spray that attracts dogs or cats? I like the idea of sardines in his basement window wells, to attract skunks.

krisopotamus
03-02-2007, 03:03 PM
drop a loaf in a brown paper bag and set it a blaze on his doorstep?

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Does anyone have a source of used kitty litter? I bet that would attract cats.

Super_Geo
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
To get even you can shoot his wife in the stomach.

bspot
03-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Who here will start looking for Aging_Redneck on Dateline: To catch a Predator?

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
Well, that's too bad for you. I would personally hate to be a middled aged man pulling pranks fitting of a 14 year old, and then have to go online to ask 18 years olds stupid questions on how to pull it off. Really, that sounds like a bad life to me. But to each their own I suppose.

No one is forcing you to participate in anything that you personally hate. You are doing that all on your own.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 03:16 PM
you know........there's something attractive about the days of the old west.......when I could have just tarred and feathered my neighbor.

GTS Jeff
03-02-2007, 03:26 PM

No one is forcing you to participate in anything that you personally hate. You are doing that all on your own. If you were smart, you would see that I've offered you the best advice in this thread. I'm trying to help you.

JRSC00LUDE
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Aging_Redneck singing to neighbor - "You'll never guess my secret identity!"

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/tvtimes_msi_2_350.jpg

codetrap
03-02-2007, 03:46 PM

yellowsnow
03-02-2007, 04:57 PM
wow... are you really that childish? a prank call to your neighbour??

grow some balls and just stand up to him, or grow up and move on with your life.

GTS Jeff
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
:nut:

Originally posted by snowboard
man your fuckin sketchy

Originally posted by hussein
If you are stupid enough to have to ask such a question, then I highly suggest not even attempting your venture.

Yeah like serious, you sound like an idiot to me.

Originally posted by topmade
To do anything in return for revenge is just lowering yourself to your neighbors level.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
To get even you can shoot his wife in the stomach.

Originally posted by bspot
Who here will start looking for Aging_Redneck on Dateline: To catch a Predator?

I still think you're pathetic for even pursuing this bunny trail publicly.

Originally posted by yellowsnow
wow... are you really that childish? a prank call to your neighbour??

grow some balls and just stand up to him, or grow up and move on with your life.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it took a week or so, but the rest of the forum is FINALLY coming around and seeing what I've been preaching since my first post about this joker "redneck."

It's about time the rest of you got it!! :clap: :clap:

hjr
03-02-2007, 06:42 PM
i like him

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Well Toyota_JEFF

I call bullshit.

You and I have been at each other for less than a few days, and I wouldn't even dream of giving you my phone number.....

......because you would pull a phone prank on me!!!!

And, if I smashed your window and refused to pay for it? Well, we all know how that would turn out.

GTS Jeff
03-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Well Toyota_JEFF Yes, an AE86 is manufactured by Toyota, making it a Toyota. You think good.

Aging_Redneck
03-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Yes, an AE86 is manufactured by Toyota, making it a Toyota. You think good.

you have a DODGE, too :rolleyes: