PDA

View Full Version : Help! I cant find this song

avow
03-02-2007, 05:41 PM
this is the dumbest thread i have ever made but there is this song i heard today and it has been driving me crazy.
It was a rock song on X92.9 at about 2pm this afternoon. the only words I could pick up were from the chorus and whent something to the effect of "the moon, the sun, and the sky..." but apperently not seeing how i can not seem to find it.
I think I have heard it before recently so I am guessing its reasonably new? I dont know. it was really soft at first and then got alot more rocky at the end and had a long drawn out ending. I know this is gay but it has been driving me crazy all day. any help i would be so freatful for.,

avow
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
looks like im not the only one looking for it. I heard it agian today on x 92.9 but couldnt catch any more words :'( come on, some one has to know it.

"I am looking for a very recent (on the radio the last couple of months?) alternative/emo-ish song. A guy with a really soft almost female voice repeats "the sun, the moon and the sky" or "the stars, the moon and the sky" a few times. Then all of a sudden starts singing "UHHHOHHHHH" really loudly.

Yup, it's vague. But thank you to anyone who can help!"

hondafetish
03-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Have you thought about trying to call the radio station to help you out?

avow
03-26-2007, 12:42 AM
I have sent in requests to some of the djs and am waiting to hear back.

cherpintow
03-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Ya I emailed them about a song earlier in the week 'Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks' which is a really good tune. They got back to me with a few hours. Post the song when you find out, I'm curious.

ercchry
03-26-2007, 01:57 AM
oh shit i think i know what tune it is, well maybe, its really hard to here the words and then there is the uhhh uhh oh oh part so i would have to say.....

Modest Mouse - Dashboard?

erc40wCxRZo

cmodem
03-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by avow
looks like im not the only one looking for it. I heard it agian today on x 92.9 but couldnt catch any more words :'( come on, some one has to know it.

"I am looking for a very recent (on the radio the last couple of months?) alternative/emo-ish song. A guy with a really soft almost female voice repeats "the sun, the moon and the sky" or "the stars, the moon and the sky" a few times. Then all of a sudden starts singing "UHHHOHHHHH" really loudly.

Yup, it's vague. But thank you to anyone who can help!"

nvm

schocker
03-26-2007, 11:12 AM
I was looking for this song a few weeks ago and got it i will see if i can remember what it is.

Nufy
03-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Sounds like the chorus to a "LIVE" song.....

All Over You ???

our love is like water
pinned down and abused
for being strange

our love is no other
than me alone
for me all day
our love is like water/angels
pinned down and abused

all over you, all over me
the sun, the fields, the sky
i've often tried to hold the sea
the sun, the fields, the tide
pay me now, lay me down

death_rabbits
03-26-2007, 02:59 PM
its lazy eye by the silveresun pickups. its an awesome song, they got a pretty good cd too.

death_rabbits
03-26-2007, 03:02 PM
here's the video for it

hhF92jDYZCU