PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Torrents

l/l/rX
03-04-2007, 06:02 PM
k well im trying to look for this chinese series called feel 100%. the series im looking for is the one with alex fong, daniel chan, 20 eps, 2001.
and yes i've tried searching google, isohunt.com (only gives me all these trance results), but i cant seem to find anything.
i really like this series, my ex let me borrow it some years ago, and i feel like watching it again.

um so yea if any of you chinese ppl out there know a good site for chinese torrents for TV shows please share =D

thanks in advance.

MooseJawian
03-04-2007, 08:13 PM
bt.btchina.net

if you know how to read or type chinese, that is pretty much the best chinese BT site ever.
it got anything from newest prison break episode to some late 70s hongkong kongfu movie.
but u gotta know how to read and type chinese to search though.
just check it out

l/l/rX
03-04-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by MooseJawian
bt.btchina.net

if you know how to read or type chinese, that is pretty much the best chinese BT site ever.
it got anything from newest prison break episode to some late 70s hongkong kongfu movie.
but u gotta know how to read and type chinese to search though.
just check it out

haha yea i was at that site, but yes i dont know how to read or type chinese -_-'
im like CBC to the max. i enjoy feel 100% because the chinese they use in that show is really simplified so its easy to follow along (the discs that i watched didnt have eng subtitles)

HiSpec
03-05-2007, 12:15 AM
its pretty hard to find torrents for older shows.
Although I have the last 10 eps of the Feel 100% (the winter series)