PDA

View Full Version : Protein...question

smokedog
03-06-2007, 12:28 AM
I currently taking....Mega multi-vitamin(GNC Pro Performance) and Xyience Nox-CG3....just wondering if their is need to get protein....and if so, which ones do u guys suggest....my goal is to become fit not to put on body mass.....more of a men's health magazine look rather than a body builder look....

SteveMo600
03-06-2007, 02:10 AM
There are lots of threads on protein and yes you should definitely be taking a protein supplement. It's the building block for gaining muscle. I'd suggest ON Whey Gold, I think it's the best stuff going right now.

Do a search, there's lots of good stuff.

SiR_lyfe
03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
OPTIMUM WHEY is the best man. Change it up :thumbsup:

AdamSarkozi
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM
you should be taking protien before anything else

fiveabi
03-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by krisopotamus
If you don't want to gain muslce then no...protein is what your body needs for muscles to grow....if you take it and workout you will see more gains than if you don't take it, so if you don't want as much muscle mass gain then don't take it

wtf.

Dood u need protien, i can gaurantee you, you are ~50lbs away from acheiving even that "mens health magazine" look.

Protien is not just for making muscle, its also for retaining, and a good way to get clean calories.

pinoyhero
03-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Muscle Milk
:closed:

bulaian
03-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Like AdamSarkozi said above... when thinking about taking supplements, ALWAYS start with protein before anything else.