PDA

View Full Version : Facebook question

Isaiah
03-07-2007, 01:17 AM
This girl from work was conflicted because she sent me a friend request 3 weeks ago and I just left it hanging. I didn't want to accept her because I don't really like her...but at the same time, I don't want to reject her because I don't know what her facebook will say.

What happens when you reject someone? I don't want to make her cry. She's already brought it up with me as a point of contention.

962 kid
03-07-2007, 01:25 AM
who cares? it's facebook :dunno: just add her and never talk to her

V6-BoI
03-07-2007, 01:27 AM
I think when you reject it, the other person will get a message saying they got denied by you.

I would just accept it, and be nice. Better than denying her and her thinking you are an ass and all. That'll make things awkward at work.

adam c
03-07-2007, 01:41 AM
wow.. do u guys work in the 3rd grade or something?

will she cry to her gfs that u dont like her?

Milk2%
03-07-2007, 01:58 AM
you should color this in your crayon book

anarchy
03-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Milk2%

:rofl:

Seriously, what's the big deal if you add her.

adidas
03-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Just add her...leave her on for 1 day and then just delete her off your friends list. You wont appear on her friends list, she wont appear on yours, no msg will be sent that she got denied...everybody wins! :thumbsup:

harv91
03-07-2007, 02:44 AM
lol if u don't want her on your facebook thing im sure EK will definetely take her off your hands ;)
show this guy how its done E-Mack

Team_Mclaren
03-07-2007, 02:49 AM
welcome to highschool.
or perschool if u wish.

Pihsiak
03-07-2007, 03:42 AM
I say we steal her barbie doll and break off the head. Then put it in the ground so she thinks we buried it up to the neck and when she reachs down to pull them out we'll jump out and throw rocks at her.

ercchry
03-07-2007, 03:49 AM
^^ but then she will try and kiss us and give us cooties :rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
03-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
I say we steal her barbie doll and break off the head. Then put it in the ground so she thinks we buried it up to the neck and when she reachs down to pull them out we'll jump out and throw rocks at her.

Diabolical.

hjr
03-07-2007, 09:16 AM
the chick probably doesnt even like you (when you dont like people, they generally can tell). more likely she is facebook whore trying to get more 'friends' then her friend has

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-07-2007, 09:22 AM
http://ants.planet.ee/opendir/internet%20-%20serious%20business%20framed.jpg

EK 2.0
03-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Isaiah
This girl from work was conflicted because she sent me a friend request 3 weeks ago and I just left it hanging. I didn't want to accept her because I don't really like her...but at the same time, I don't want to reject her because I don't know what her facebook will say.

What happens when you reject someone? I don't want to make her cry. She's already brought it up with me as a point of contention.

OR...are you worried that if YOU ask a girl to be your friend she will reject you. BUT, YOU aren't sure if a rejection gets posted on YOUR wall for the world to witness YOUR humiliation??

l8braker
03-07-2007, 09:27 AM
add the girl and tweak your settings where you limit contact with her.

Mitsu3000gt
03-07-2007, 09:36 AM
^^^^ Do that or just add her and ignore her, or don't update your "status" often and then it's harder to tell how often you visit face book. I don't really know what else :dunno:

Pihsiak
03-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
^^ but then she will try and kiss us and give us cooties :rofl:

Funny you should say that, I have a theory.

And it's what when we were young, we used to call it cooties.
Now that we're older, we call it herpies.

msommers
03-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Just add her. Then when your friends question you on it, just say it's some random broad that you don't know very well. It is as easy as that

rx7girlie
03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
"FAQ:

If I reject someone, will they find out?
No. When you reject someone, their friend request will leave your list of friendships to confirm, but they will not be notified."

But, it's easy, just add her and don't talk to her :dunno:

snowboard
03-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Are you serious man?
Are you fucking serious?
hahahaha...
wow.. you usually had some pretty mature posts on here i thought.. ahaha

Kona9
03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by snowboard
Are you serious man?
Are you fucking serious?
hahahaha...

ditto!

snowboard
03-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Kona9

ditto!

Haha I'm confused as to weather your Agreeing Or making fun of me.

Kona9
03-07-2007, 11:59 AM
agreeing!! I have to take it easy on making fun of people. Don't want to get banned.:D

JRSC00LUDE
03-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Come on Isaiah, just ask youself w.w.j.d.?

snowboard
03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Hahaha, i know JC wouldnt let me on his freinds list, thats for sure :nut:

soupey
03-07-2007, 01:14 PM
haha ive made it a point to have only ppl i kno on facebook for me...asides from arif and one other guy on beyond haha...

if u reject them they dont see anything unless they try seeing your page and dont have permission to.

Isaiah
03-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
Are you serious man?
Are you fucking serious?
hahahaha...
Usually. Having said that, I think facebook is slowly destroying me. It has clearly corroded my sanity.

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Truth be told, I think He would most likely be honest with her and tell her that she's too mean, stupid, and ugly to be on his list.

Originally posted by Pihsiak
Good idea but not conducive to positive work relationship building.

Originally posted by harv91
lol if u don't want her on your facebook thing im sure EK will definetely take her off your hands ;)
show this guy how its done E-Mack
Believe me even EK wouldn't want this savage beast.

Originally posted by Milk2%
I tried but I couldn't stay in the lines. Then I got hungry and ate the crayons before I could finish.

Originally posted by adam c

will she cry to her gfs that u dont like her?

She will and she has.

EK 2.0
03-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by soupey
haha ive made it a point to have only ppl i kno on facebook for me...asides from arif and one other guy on beyond haha...

awww thanks mang...

Isaiah
03-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
add the girl and tweak your settings where you limit contact with her.

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
^^^^ Do that or just add her and ignore her, or don't update your "status" often and then it's harder to tell how often you visit face book. I don't really know what else :dunno:

Originally posted by rx7girlie
"FAQ:

If I reject someone, will they find out?
No. When you reject someone, their friend request will leave your list of friendships to confirm, but they will not be notified."

But, it's easy, just add her and don't talk to her :dunno:

Thanks, this is the info I was looking for.

Deibs
03-07-2007, 04:24 PM
I'd add her and then go "stalker" on her ass. That way she'll never talk to you again and it could make conversations with mutual friends that much more interesting.... :D

:drama:

buh_buh
03-07-2007, 11:36 PM
what a slut!! I'm telling everyone on facebook right now. Reject her ass and bring on the drama!

Mitsu3000gt
03-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Deibs
I'd add her and then go "stalker" on her ass. That way she'll never talk to you again and it could make conversations with mutual friends that much more interesting.... :D

:drama:

I'm pretty sure he said he works with her, which makes options like that undesirable.

Deibs
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

I'm pretty sure he said he works with her, which makes options like that undesirable.

Hmm, makes it just that much easier. :nut:

Gotta have some fun with life, why not screw with people.

oilerfan4lyfe
03-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Facebook doesn't tell you when you get denied in a friend request.

Like others have said, just add her and don't talk to her - if she writes on your wall just ignore it.

sneek
03-11-2007, 03:37 PM
:D just delete the wall post if she writes something...and tell her it must have been some sort of glitch.

haha, not going to lie, I am a facebook whore. I found some of my pals from Gr2 on facebook!

oilerfan4lyfe
03-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah I'm a huge facebook addict too - or at least I was moreso than I am now...so many ppl from Jr high and even elementary I haven't seen in forever