PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Civic with dead engine and sony deck

Delmar
03-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Original thread was removed because I was posting replies too fast hehe oops, anyway...

Hey all, gf's car died and she wants to get rid of it. It's a 1993 Honda Civic sedan, standard, grey.

Not sure what happened to it, but Canadian Tire says engine has no compression. Anyway, car def. needs a new engine, 200 bucks takes it.

The car also has a Sony deck installed, I saw the same one earlier for sale on beyond for 150, it has a motorized faceplate that flips around to show a screen with no buttons, comes with remote.

It also has 4 absolutely new tires with less than 3000kms on them, and a bunch of new parts that include the timing belt, battery, and i think the radiator as well that were installed at Canadian Tire 2 months ago, car would make a great parts car if anybody needed stock stuff for an eg.

I've also got 2 MINT stock eg seats that i was going to swap in for her before her car died, I never got around to it and their sitting in my garage, pm me if your interested in those.

I'll take pics of the deck the next time I'm in the area, the car is located in Cochrane, sitting in the Canadian tire parking lot

PM me if you're interested! 200 bucks takes it!

Update! I completely forgot that the car had been in a minor accident and hadn't been repaired yet haha, pics are attached. The driver was pulling a U-turn and ran into a bumper of a truck.

car is still for sale! I should have been more specific about the price so I'll say now that it's OBO.

If anybody is still interested Pm me!

Sorry for the lousy pics!

Damage...

Delmar
03-08-2007, 10:48 AM
deck:

Super79Dave
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
check pms

Dim_Sum
03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Pm'ed