PDA

View Full Version : What is on a girl's mind.

liueorama
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
So I met this girl and said we ll go for coffee, she said sure. Now I call and text her about the coffee she says she isn't sure if she is free on that day anymore but will call me back to let me know. And she didn't call back. I don't understand why she would give me her number and yet act not interested hmm.

So what should I do so I won't look like a desperate fool. I got my flame suit on but all your advices I will take into consideration. Thanks beyonders.

Hakkola
03-08-2007, 09:53 AM
You got ditched buddy, plain and simple. Maybe she did have the intention of going out with you, but for some reason she doesn't anymore.

JRSC00LUDE
03-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Ignore her, and as soon as she gets me off of her mind I'm sure she'll settle and come running back to you. :D

But seriously, don't be desperate don't call again until she does.

Lexxan
03-08-2007, 09:54 AM
don't ever call her again.. If she doesn't call back in a week just text her a bit and don't ask to do anything.. if she still doesn't respond much fuck her.

l8braker
03-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Just a guess....... You both are around 17-19 years old.

Don't call her, don't think about her, don't worry if she calls you, don't worry if you did anything wrong. If she's not interested, she did you a favour by not calling you back. Get out there and round up as many bitches as you can and do the deed as much as you can. Girls like guys that don't "care", if you get my drift.

:thumbsup:

calgarys13
search chloroform:thumbsup:

liueorama
hmm so I guess I should cancel my lunch with my buddy since she works at this resturant i m suppose to go on fri? Yup just text and called her the other day and that was it. So avoid at all cost till something happens?

liueorama
03-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by calgarys13
search chloroform:thumbsup:

I knew someone is going to post something like this
:angel:

liueorama
03-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

try 22
You make me sound like all I ever want to do is Invade the female nation and spread my democracy

Or where the Great Dave Chappelle would say "zoom zoom in your boom boom":rofl:

l8braker
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by liueorama
hmm so I guess I should cancel my lunch with my buddy since she works at this resturant i m suppose to go on fri? Yup just text and called her the other day and that was it. So avoid at all cost till something happens?

Nah, go to lunch with your buddy and just act casual like you don't give a fuck that she didn't call or text you back. She's just a girl and there is always a better one a block over.

brandon
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
meh, she probably had the clap.

dennisaur
03-08-2007, 10:02 AM
call AND text, and no response from her? forget about it, move it along now

liueorama
03-08-2007, 10:04 AM
^ well she picks up, we chat, says call me back about fri. No reply. Hmm playing games or what?

krisopotamus
03-08-2007, 10:13 AM
^ well she picks up, we chat, says call me back about fri. No reply. Hmm playing games or what?

Next time you talk to her, tell her you are free one night (like pick a specific night, and stick to it!). Tell her you are giving her one shot to make up for backing out last time, if she says no in any way (I cant make it, etc) then say "thats a shame, see ya" and hang up the phone.

Either she will say yes when you give her the chance....or she will say no and you do plan B as I stated. With plan B she will either think about you constantly and finally call you back begging, or she won't and then you aren't wasting time on someone pointless.

Si_FlyGuy
03-08-2007, 10:22 AM
The sooner you accept that you have no game, the sooner you can move on. :rofl:

liueorama
03-08-2007, 10:36 AM
^ HAHAHAHA oh boo urned! Cheap burn there

Yeah I ll give it a shot this weekend on the plan B thing.

Kona9
03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
1) There is NEVER enough Vagina for one man!

2) Old statement...Fuck me once shame on you...fuck me twice, shame on me. DO NOT EVER show weakness infront of a girl. whether you like her or not.

3) I suggest you DON'T go for lunch at the same restaraunt she works at. That really looks like you are doing what you can to be around her. If she is being a retard about everything, end all contact. Now all you do is mack other chicks, and sit back and potentially watch this retard call for forgiveness.

4) get a hold of your nards bro! You are going to have to use them soon enough for better things. Don't get hung up on chicks. Especially if you are young!!

Si_FlyGuy
03-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe she's just plain busy?

So which restaurant does she work at? We'll find out for you. :poosie:

l8braker
03-08-2007, 11:18 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Ghand/ttiwwp.gif

GTS Jeff
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM
So I met this girl and said we ll go for coffee, she said sure. Now I call and text her about the coffee she says she isn't sure if she is free on that day anymore but will call me back to let me know. And she didn't call back. I don't understand why she would give me her number and yet act not interested hmm.

So what should I do so I won't look like a desperate fool. I got my flame suit on but all your advices I will take into consideration. Thanks beyonders. I can't believe there have been all these replies and no one has yet told you what the girl is thinking.

She's obviously a very nice girl and doesn't want to be mean and reject you outright. She's totally not into you, but was caught off guard when you asked her out. Then instead of saying, "no, I don't like you," she, like most people, made up a white lie about how busy she was. Then she didn't call you back at all, hoping you would get the hint that she's not interested.

Sorry dude, you're either too ugly for her, your personality isn't what she's looking for, or you're just somehow unattractive to her. But no worries, just move on and find someone else.

GTS Jeff
03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Gauranteed any girl that sees my post above will agree with me too. :thumbsup:

TNation
03-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

hahahaha coming from a girl.... j/k

No I've been in the same situation, just ignore and walk away, you can do better. She's really just not interested and why would you want a non-mutual friendship/relationship?
Just move on and get another girl, she's whatever.

WWJAI
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM

I'm not a girl but I agree with you.

tsuga
03-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by brandon
meh, she probably had the clap.

wats the clap is it clamitiya?
if it is why is it called the clap

Si_FlyGuy
03-08-2007, 11:37 AM

In essence, Jeff is saying:

You're not too good for the girl, she's too good for you. :rofl:

l/l/rX
03-08-2007, 11:37 AM
hrm i would've waited for her to call me...i would drop her a text thats all...but i wouldnt of called her or anything. if she didnt reply to my text or call me then time to move on.

liueorama
03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
^ right on

Si_FlyGuy

thank you for the translation lol it's pretty damn true and funny. :rofl:

Si_FlyGuy
03-08-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm glad that you're taking this in stride...or are you in denial? jk

Either way, going to the restaurant's a definite no-no, and in light of the evidence, girls could misconstrue it as stalking. Unless you go there super regularly already.

msommers
03-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Aww man that sucks. But don't worry I've had this happen to me before. It's hard not to think about what you did wrong, and it was probably nothing but what Jeff said it probably the case.

With myself, I just never talked to her again. Then when you get a text message that she's free some day, tell her "ya alright cool, how about I meet you down at there xx time". So she's down at the restaurant waiting and about 15-20 minutes after you guys were suppose to meet, text her back "ya uh something came up, I can't make" and don't talk to her again.

I hate being ditched but ditching that person 10x worse always makes you feel better :D What can I say, I'm cruel and unusual:rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by tsuga

wats the clap is it clamitiya?
if it is why is it called the clap

A. - Please take the time to spell correctly.

B. - It's called the clap because the virus causes uncontrollable muscle tremors that are usually demonstrated as a pronounced clapping movement of the hands or feet. This can be easily cured with an antibiotic suppository combined with a good kick in the nuts for letting your mom/sister give it to you in the first place.

DepTrotter
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
whats on a girls mind?

nothing

are you kidding me

they are all nuts

they think they hold the cards

ignore her

she'll hate that then she'll be all up on you like a cheap suit!

max_boost
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Is she the first girl that has accepted your coffee invitation ever? Is that why it bugs you so much you have to ask here for clarification?

Move along my friend. She's just not interested in you.

Teggy
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
like too short said, " Bitches aint shit."

Honda EXR
03-08-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't believe there have been all these replies and no one has yet told you what the girl is thinking.

She's obviously a very nice girl and doesn't want to be mean and reject you outright. She's totally not into you, but was caught off guard when you asked her out. Then instead of saying, "no, I don't like you," she, like most people, made up a white lie about how busy she was. Then she didn't call you back at all, hoping you would get the hint that she's not interested.

Sorry dude, you're either too ugly for her, your personality isn't what she's looking for, or you're just somehow unattractive to her. But no worries, just move on and find someone else.

:thumbsup: You nailed it!

freshprince
03-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Text messages have to be the biggest cop out of all time. I'f you don't have the balls to call her, leave her alone.

I know you said you called her too, so thats good. But I would think texting while you're still trying to hook up is a sign of insecurity.

Kona9
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Teggy

...but hoes and tricks
lick on these nuts and suck a dick!!!

classic, although I don't think it's the same track.

liueorama
03-08-2007, 02:01 PM
ouch guys just ouch

Isaiah
03-08-2007, 02:11 PM
As stated, move along to the next one. Dwelling on it is clearly destroying you mentally.

SiG Baby
03-08-2007, 02:20 PM

LOL I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with one of your posts...But as a woman i'm tellin you, your bang on!! I give you credit you seem to really get it :)

For the OP...just move on buddy, there is nothing more annoying that some guy your not interested in calling and texting you more that once. You seem like a nice enough guy, shes just not the one for you. Being all hung up on her may prevent you from meeting a chick that you are good with.

magicmario
03-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

...but hoes and tricks
lick on these nuts and suck a dick!!!

classic, although I don't think it's the same track.

So very true good call

liueorama
03-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Wow guys, I am not desperate just don't understand girls sometime, they give you her number yet don't seem interested . But the post on here answers alot.

ashee
03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
She only said yes because she didn't want to be "mean" and then she, in her mind, politely cancelled and will probably never call you again but her conscience is clear and she doesn't have to feel guilty for leading you on, guilty for standing you up or miserable for having to go on a date with someone she's not interested in.

Si_FlyGuy
03-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by ashee
She only said yes because she didn't want to be "mean" and then she, in her mind, politely cancelled and will probably never call you again but her conscience is clear and she doesn't have to feel guilty for leading you on, guilty for standing you up or miserable for having to go on a date with someone she's not interested in.

Way to paraphrase GTS Jeff and sell it as your own.:banghead:

Darkane
03-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Women think to much, thats what's on thier minds. Overthinking every fucking detail..

01RedDX
03-08-2007, 09:05 PM

Kamen
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

:rofl: :rofl:
Deja Vu

GTS Jeff
03-08-2007, 09:32 PM

Way to paraphrase GTS Jeff and sell it as your own.:banghead: Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better. :rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
03-08-2007, 09:38 PM
pfffft...rookies...:rolleyes:

Nissanaddict
03-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Amen to that. I am no rookie, but I am also no Arif.

Freestylin
03-08-2007, 10:38 PM
shes nice and doesnt wanna be a bitch and wants to tell you off indirectly..haha nicely said GTS Jeff

ashee
03-08-2007, 11:27 PM

If you say so:dunno:

msommers
03-08-2007, 11:42 PM

If you say so:dunno:

Sorry but uh.. ya I think we all think so:thumbsup:

DepTrotter
03-08-2007, 11:45 PM

did you expect any better ?

liueorama
03-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by msommers

Sorry but uh.. ya I think we all think so:thumbsup:

hahahah:rofl:

okay thanks duders

:closed:

SNAATCH
03-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Don't you ever listen to CJ92?

Doctor
03-09-2007, 11:04 AM

Don't call her, don't think about her, don't worry if she calls you, don't worry if you did anything wrong. If she's not interested, she did you a favour by not calling you back. Get out there and round up as many bitches as you can and do the deed as much as you can. Girls like guys that don't "care", if you get my drift.

:thumbsup: Yup.

It caters to their urge to "Conquer". If they feel privileged to spend time with you, then they will want more of your time. The trick is to make her earn it, but not give her enough. They want to do that to you, so fuck them hoze. Do it back, and all up in their asses.

Bitchez Aint Shit, has never held more water than now, for you.

rinny
03-09-2007, 01:52 PM

Nah, go to lunch with your buddy and just act casual like you don't give a fuck that she didn't call or text you back. She's just a girl and there is always a better one a block over.

Yeah definately go to lunch with your buddy. If she is there, treat her like she is any other employee that you have never before met. Dont bring up any past history and act like you dont care, as others have said before. Play a poker face with her. Instead of stroking her ego by letting her know that you cared, just be cool.

Moonracer
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

haha no doubt, this shit happens to a friend of mine all the time and he just doesn't get it. He gets pissed off every time it happens. :banghead:

Mauser
03-09-2007, 09:57 PM
You should make a girl feel like she doesn't matter and that she is easily replaceable. Make sure that she knows this.

Also, nobody get’s laid after a coffee-shop date. There's no point in going.

GTS Jeff
03-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Doctor
Yup.

It caters to their urge to "Conquer". If they feel privileged to spend time with you, then they will want more of your time. The trick is to make her earn it, but not give her enough. They want to do that to you, so fuck them hoze. Do it back, and all up in their asses.

Bitchez Aint Shit, has never held more water than now, for you. I'm guessing you're Aging Redneck returned.

MtYurmom
03-09-2007, 10:24 PM
the more you persue a woman, the less she is interested. treat her like shit. Dont call her, dont text her, dont mention her to friends of hers if you know any, dont do anything that deals with her. from my experience, the less interest you show in a woman youve made some sort of... "contact" with.. the more interested she becomes. Women are attention whores, and want you to do all this shit. Its an "insurence policy". youre a call-back-boy if shes ever in need of you.

Dont get me wrong, there are some women who like that, and will act on it. And most of them are married. Hence the name :thumbsup:

jhmed
03-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by MtYurmom
the more you persue a woman, the less she is interested. treat her like shit. Dont call her, dont text her, dont mention her to friends of hers if you know any, dont do anything that deals with her. from my experience, the less interest you show in a woman youve made some sort of... "contact" with.. the more interested she becomes. Women are attention whores, and want you to do all this shit. Its an "insurence policy". youre a call-back-boy if shes ever in need of you.

Dont get me wrong, there are some women who like that, and will act on it. And most of them are married. Hence the name :thumbsup:

Actually you sound very much like a student of Leykis 101.

Tom Leykis is the Professor, a radio DJ in the US and he has a syndicated talk show. He's called a chauvanist (sp?) but like he says he is just telling it like he sees it.

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/

Some of the rules of Leykis 101 (in no particular order)

1) Never date single mothers. She has already made one mistake and some poor schmuck is paying 'Vagina-mony' aka alimony and child-support for the next 18 years. Plus, the kid will always come first in the relationship.
2) Never spend more than $40USD on a date, and if possible make her pay for everything. More tail for less money. Bottom line.
3) if she doesn't bang you by the third date, DTB (Dump That Bitch). Chances are she has no interest in screwing you. If she really wants to bang you she'll come to you after the third date.
4) No spooning no cuddling no hugging and no 'staying over'.
5) Never get involved with a co-worker unless you can afford to lose your job over it. (sexual harrasment) Limit your conversation with female co-workers to a) Hello and b) How are you? (optional) c) goodbye.
6) Women like men who are assholes. If a woman sees that you're a pussy she will walk all over you.
7) The looks:self-esteem ratio. The number on the top is a 1-10 rating of her looks. You want that number to be as HIGH as possible. The number at the bottom of the ratio is her self-esteem. You want that number to be as LOW as possible. 9/4 is an example of a good ratio.
8) Never buy a chick flowers, candy, teddy bears, etc. This is a waste of money. More tail for less money.
9) Do not allow or be 'a guy friend'.
10) Women like to have men on the back-burner. Most like to keep their options open - always having someone available 'on the side'. Don't let that be YOU. You will find it very hard to get out of it.
11) Women by nature are 'Attention Whores'.
12) Women like to travel in 'packs'. This allows the hot ones a means of escape.
13) Fat chicks give good hummers... cuz fat chicks love to eat.
14) Never get married until you're in your 30's (minimum 25).
15) Never carry or hold a woman's purse. They are testing you.

Again, from the classroom at Leykis 101.

I found his dating advise hilarious and taken with a grain of salt, kinda true too. I was listening to his show on a station out of Seattle one day and he talked for almost an hour about men shouldn't have to pay on dates, and women shouldn't expect it, and how it amounts to prostitution. Women would call in to the show to yell at him and he always had an answer for their every rebuttal. He asked this one woman why her time was worth more than the man's that she feels he should have to pay for dinner with her. They are both eating. They are both there at the restaurant, they are both on the date TOGETHER, therefore he insisted that it should be 50/50 or maybe even on the woman's dime, regardless of who asked whom out.

He also had some great advise for anyone looking to get a date. Use the term 'get-together', not 'date' or 'go for dinner'. This is implying that you might pay. Instead say 'get together'. If you do make a slip and get caught in that dinner-trap and you want to get out of possibly paying for the evening, call her and tell you your boss has asked you to work late on a project, or you have to wine and dine a client. Tell her you still want to see her, but suggest a drink somewhere instead, say around 8-9pm. Even if you just sit around eating a Michalina's, who cares? She doesn't have to know. Show up 15 minutes late for the 'get-together', that way she's probably ordered and paid for at least one, maybe two of her own drinks. Arrive in a huff, a little out of breath, like you've been rushing to make it on time, and tell her you're sorry for being late, and your boss just kept yapping and yapping and you couldn't get out of there fast enough blah blah blah. Order yourself a drink and with any luck if you nurse the drink you might get out of the bar only having spent $20-30.

jhmed
03-09-2007, 10:41 PM

Or where the Great Dave Chappelle would say "zoom zoom in your boom boom":rofl:

I believe he got that from House of Pain circa 1991/92.

Originally posted by Teggy

Good God, people, it was Snoop Dog and Dr Dre!

Too Short said:
"I need a bitch with a beeper, a full time tramp
She cant suck dick like shes licking a stamp
But she can lick it all around, or swallow it whole
Deep throat this big dick and act real bold"

and

"beaaatch"

~Leah~
03-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I completely agree with Jeff's post....

But to add something. Sometimes even if you do treat her like shit (which does work for some reason), she STILL won't be interested, but at least your not the "annoying obsessed guy who won't leave her alone."