PDA

View Full Version : TOWA - New Japanese Restaurant on 4th street

nookmumracing
05-30-2003, 10:07 AM
I know there are a lot of Japanese restuarants that are popping up with their own new ideas. This one opened about a month ago and is Japanese owned and Japanese run. A good friend of the family, same owner as Sushi Boat in Crowfoot. A little more pricer than other places but if you believe in, "you get what you pay for," then this is the place. Very filling and the fish is fresh too. Location is where the old 4th street rose use to be.
Check it!!!!:thumbsup:

kevie88
05-30-2003, 10:59 AM
I'll have to try it..

Sheesh, they should rename 4-street to "Sushi Row" or something! How many sushi restaraunts can you have in a 3 block area and still survive?

szw
05-30-2003, 02:37 PM
the one in crowfoot is...not so good.

RC-Cola
05-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by szw

I disagree. I go to the Sushi Boat once every week or two and I have never had anything but a great experience.

I tried Towa a week or two ago and I have to say I was a little disappointed. The service was very poor, I found the price a little step and the portions almost too large. I had trouble eating a 3 - 4 inch piece of salmon. I can't imagine that the females would enjoy it much since the piece are so large there.

Just my $0.02

Roadrage
05-30-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by szw

Went there a few times...agree with the sentiment.

szw
05-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola

I disagree. I go to the Sushi Boat once every week or two and I have never had anything but a great experience.

I tried Towa a week or two ago and I have to say I was a little disappointed. The service was very poor, I found the price a little step and the portions almost too large. I had trouble eating a 3 - 4 inch piece of salmon. I can't imagine that the females would enjoy it much since the piece are so large there.

Just my $0.02

Well I gues it wasn't that bad, but i ordered some some salmon sashimi and seriously..i've never seen such thin pieces of fish in my life.

Three pieces would equal the size of one normal piece at a normal restaurant! haha

shadowz
05-30-2003, 06:18 PM
Shieeet I liked 4th ST rose