PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 04 Converted JDM STi for S2000

digi
03-10-2007, 02:26 PM
This thread id a bit hard to write...i've been considering trading my car, I have no real motivation to sell it or anything, I was just hoping on trading for something newer.

I'm looking for an 04+ S2000 or anything else that's as cool :). It must have warranty.

What's the deal with my car?
It's technically a 2004 2.5 RS. It's aspen white in colour. Last summer I dumped the entire motor and whatnot for a project, as the warranty had been just finishing up on the car. I don't know of any more complete JDM STi conversions around in the area. When I started the swap my RS had 50,000 kms and the new driveline had 49,500kms (according to the odometer on the cluster -- which was shipped with the front clip). Currently it's got 54,500 kms All the jdm parts were from JDM Source whom had been more than helpful with my swap. All parts were in great condition as they had advertised.

http://www.digitallyblue.com/rs/06wrx-002.jpg
(old picture with 57 pro's on it...the body is the same though)

Current mods to the rs:

- JDM STi Version 7 Limited (EJ207) Motor w/ ECU. Note: on install i did not bypass the fuel pump controller that's non-existent on the RS. I bought an oem one from subaru. Also required a new turbo body crossmember.
- JDM STi 6 speed tranny w/ shifter & 05 STi shiftknob.
- JDM STi rear diff (had to shorten my stock driveshaft).
- JDM STi entire rear end (subframe, sway, laterals, axels, etc).
- JDM STi brembos all around.
- USDM STi (06) front sway.
- JDM STi front and rear seats.
- JDM STi V7 Cluster (8100 redline).
- USDM wrx hood (still have my stock hood as well).
- Hawk HP+pads. Noisy, but i do have stock pads as well.
- Walbro fuel pump.
- Greddy type RS BOV.
- HKS up-pipe.
- HKS USDM spec. stainless downpipe. (no cel issues that some people get)
- HKS USDM spec. Hi-power catback.
- 9000K HID's
- 2xJL 10" subs and clarion amp.
- Work emotion cr kai (18 x 7.5 - i forget the offset - brembo fitment)
- Khumo asx in 225's - all season tires.
- Tein Stech springs.
- Custom 'EJ207' trunk badge.

The car is running fine. The only issue is it's a bit loud...i should really pick up a silencer. I'll need to get some stiffer exhaust hanger bushings as it seems it's bumping underneath the car...I can hear it while driving, but nothing major. Also, I never installed (or purchased) the outside temperature censor which isn't present on an RS. On the cluster it reads 'outside temp ---'. Outside temp isn't important to me, but i can fix this if needed.

Let me know what you guys have to offer!
Thanks

-george

Dj_Stylz
03-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Got some pics?

Euro_Trash
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Price?

digi
03-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash
Price?

Not looking to sell straight up --- although I understand you're trying to see what dollar value the car has...i have no idea - any suggestions?

frank_grimz14
03-10-2007, 06:19 PM
need to see pics to give you suggestions.:thumbsup:

digi
03-10-2007, 07:02 PM
give me a bit to get it all cleaned up and nice looking for pictures...i posted an oldschool one up, i'll take some of the engine, mods and interior soon.