PDA

View Full Version : Crowfoot ford job

grandam
03-13-2007, 06:06 PM
I am just wondering if anyone on here works at Crowfoot Ford, I am just wondering because I applyed for a job there as a Shipper/Reciever and just wondering what do you think that they pay.

Thank you:

Mark

Anton
03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Probably around $10-$12 but pay doesn't matter unless you actually have the job or were called in for an interview and if you were, you'd be able to ask (sometimes negotiate) how much the pay is.

That's more than enough money to pay for Can tire mods, don't worry.

Slashin_
03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
if your hired you can negotiate...just make sure u expand by saying what your bringing to the company, if you have no experiance with car parts, or shipping recieveing and still get hired, don't negotiate

grandam
03-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Well right now I work in shipping and recieving and have been for 6 years now I am looking to get into the automotive world and than move into other postions but I want more than $10.00-$12.00. Also do most dealerships have a shipping and recieving department I have never heard of this position have you, Also do you think that you will have to work with a till.

Thank you:

Mark

Slashin_
03-13-2007, 09:27 PM
if you want to get into automotives don't take that job go find lube technian job,or goto motive action
i am at a small dealership right now, shipping recieving is more like being a parts man,possible a parts driver