PDA

View Full Version : Official AP1/AP2 Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

snow_daniel
11-16-2010, 01:27 AM
I put a full soft-top ( frame and soft-top) in my s2 begine of the year...and Xviper was right you can't put the glass onto the plastic but you can put the glass soft top onto the plastic frame with little of mod...
I agree with Xviper, just get the Robin glass soft top to mkae your left easier

Originally posted by Joe-G
Paul from STRD?...

While im here, anyone know much about replacing a soft top?
The one on my ap2 needs replacing, and i have an extra ap1 soft top (No frame), and it seems its like there's two pieces to it. Are they somewhat interchangeable? I dont want to lose the rear glass, and it seems the window pieces come out can be detached and swapped over?

Joe-G
11-16-2010, 01:27 AM
Ahh thanks for clearing that up. If that's the case, then I have an extra ap1 soft top for sale.
I also have red interior door panel inserts if anyone is interested. Just send me a pm...

snow_daniel
11-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G
Ahh thanks for clearing that up. If that's the case, then I have an extra ap1 soft top for sale.
I also have red interior door panel inserts if anyone is interested. Just send me a pm...
Forget to bring it up, I had a 00 soft top frame for free if anyone interest...I got it 2 years ago on here for free and I end up didn't use it..if you want to use the plastic soft top you can have the frame for free

Onassis
11-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Who's the go to shop to get a S2K boosted now that speedtech is closed ?

eglove
11-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Sorry for the dumb question. Too lazy to research on my phone. Is te s2k clutch cable or hydro? I have no clutch pressure all of a sudden.

Errol.
11-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Hydro

navdeep
11-23-2010, 08:40 PM
hey guys i just picked up my new s2000 seats i need a couple of things

Black or Red seats (S2000)
Stock shift knob

and FS i got

17" Honda s2000 rims with new Dunlop M3 Winter tires

225 45 17 upfront
245 40 17 back

$800

2008 Club Racer Stocks and springs

$300

and

Club Racer tonneau cover BLUE with all hardware

rob.cal
11-25-2010, 03:31 PM
I got a stock shift knob for you if you want it, PM me navdeep

JKL@STRD
11-26-2010, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by navdeep
any idea what the offset and wheel size is for them rims

its gonna be pretty hard for to do 18x9.5 +22 on stock body.. my front and rear had ALOT of body work done to it.. rear 1/4 was hammer flat rolled/pulled rear bumper tab relocated, rear bumper pulled out to meet rear 1/4 and rear bumper inner lip was all trimmed.. i ran 225/245 tires and for camber i ran -4 front -5 rear

if you look into CE28 u can concave the rear with 17x9.5 +35 i did this with -3.2 camber rolled rear fender,trim bumper and relocated bumper tab , front was rolled and pulled with 245 all around.. keep in mind i used very bulky tires with this set up.. so you would be fine with runing a good size tire

this set up was 17x9.5 +40 17x9.5 +35 with 245 all around
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2671/3938446693_5f7a8f6b39_o.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3452/3935605343_6b0e44cc74_o.jpg

Joe-G
12-02-2010, 10:50 PM
I have a set of red door panel inserts, along with the rest of the panel if anyone is interested. I know Leo was looking for some last summer?

Spread the word! lol...

Errol.
12-02-2010, 11:05 PM
hey guys i just picked up my new s2000 seats i need a couple of things

Black or Red seats (S2000)
Stock shift knob

and FS i got

17" Honda s2000 rims with new Dunlop M3 Winter tires

225 45 17 upfront
245 40 17 back

$800

2008 Club Racer Stocks and springs

$300

and

Club Racer tonneau cover BLUE with all hardware

I got a set of black seats
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320869

S2K2
12-09-2010, 03:55 AM
Just wondering if any one had a spoon carbon rear diffusor for sale??

shadowz
12-09-2010, 09:04 AM
PM eglove

Skyline_Addict
12-09-2010, 10:54 AM
anyone have wide aftermarket front fenders they're looking to sell (that will fit with stock front bumpers)?

Skyline_Addict
03-03-2011, 10:18 AM
still shopping around for a used set of wide fenders that will fit oem front bumper. PM if you have any or know of anyone local who is selling. Not picky about brand, as long as fitment and condition is good!

Thanks!

importracer
03-15-2011, 12:04 PM
Anyone selling any rims?

looking for a set of rota d2's in either gold or black.

will consider others as well.

importracer
03-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Also interested in RPF1`s

S2K2
04-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Eglove and myself are going for a cruise pm if interested!!

xviper
04-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Anyone interested in an AP1 transmission? This is my original '00 tranny. It was replaced at 72,000 km with an AP2 tranny. It was in perfect working order. I just wanted the AP2 gear ratios.
I'll put it in the 4-sale section but thought I'd give this thread a chance first. If you need a new one, it'll cost over $3500.00.
$500.00 takes it. (PM me.)

Nissan_Fanboy
04-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by S2K2
Eglove and myself are going for a cruise pm if interested!!

Hey Tony, call me if you need to be pulled out again
HAHAHA

S2K2
04-06-2011, 04:43 AM
hope to see a good turn out at the meet tonight !! come on down!!

LUDELVR
04-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Took my car out after dynoing and washed it and left it outside at my girlfriend's house. I disarmed it this morning to go to work and the doors were frozen!!! :rofl:

Had to get her to drive me to work! :nut: At least it'll thaw out later today. Anyone else have this problem when it's cold? Is this commone?:dunno:

xviper
04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Took my car out after dynoing and washed it and left it outside at my girlfriend's house. I disarmed it this morning to go to work and the doors were frozen!!! :rofl:

Had to get her to drive me to work! :nut: At least it'll thaw out later today. Anyone else have this problem when it's cold? Is this commone?:dunno: This is pretty typical on cars with a certain type of door design and the S2000 is one of them. I try not to wash the car when there's a chance of it freezing before it completely dries. Even if the lock and door handle is OK, you could pull the door seal off because it's frozen to the door frame.
Also if you operate the windows when it's iced up, there's a real good chance you'll yank one of the windows guides off. You'll know this happened when you suddenly get something rattling inside your door.

LUDELVR
04-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by xviper
This is pretty typical on cars with a certain type of door design and the S2000 is one of them. I try not to wash the car when there's a chance of it freezing before it completely dries. Even if the lock and door handle is OK, you could pull the door seal off because it's frozen to the door frame.
Also if you operate the windows when it's iced up, there's a real good chance you'll yank one of the windows guides off. You'll know this happened when you suddenly get something rattling inside your door.

Good to know. I forgot that this happened last year too! :banghead: Oh well, good thing I had a ride to work!

LUDELVR
04-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Does anyone have an ecu pinout diagram?

LUDELVR
04-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Does everyone have his car out yet or what? We should have a meet sooner than later!

max_boost
04-11-2011, 04:32 PM

Had to get her to drive me to work! :nut: At least it'll thaw out later today. Anyone else have this problem when it's cold? Is this commone?:dunno:

OT: You have a gf!?! :eek: haha :thumbsup:

Jeremiah
04-11-2011, 04:41 PM
pics :poosie:

LUDELVR
04-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

OT: You have a gf!?! :eek: haha :thumbsup:

Haha, it's been 3 years since I even remotely considered taking a girl past a month...this is a huge step for me brotha! ;)

But to put this back on topic, does anyone know anyone selling a wing local for our cars? I'm thinking I may want something along the lines of mugen or something similar. :dunno:

snow_daniel
04-14-2011, 01:11 PM

Haha, it's been 3 years since I even remotely considered taking a girl past a month...this is a huge step for me brotha! ;)

But to put this back on topic, does anyone know anyone selling a wing local for our cars? I'm thinking I may want something along the lines of mugen or something similar. :dunno:

You want CF Trunk as well? I know a place has the Mugen wing with risor for sale, let me know

dimi
04-15-2011, 11:02 AM
IF you are getting a trunk I would go the mastergrade route.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2663469180_4a90123b25_o.png

LUDELVR
04-15-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm not looking at a trunk but yeah, that's nice!

I'm actually looking at the Seibon one (the mugen replica) and am not too keen on the whole carbon fibre look so I may actually paint it and leave the sides of the wing CF.

I'm now debating if I do get it, do I put the risers on or leave it at the lower height. :dunno:

dimi
04-15-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm not looking at a trunk but yeah, that's nice!

I'm actually looking at the Seibon one (the mugen replica) and am not too keen on the whole carbon fibre look so I may actually paint it and leave the sides of the wing CF.

I'm now debating if I do get it, do I put the risers on or leave it at the lower height. :dunno:

If you're tracking sure, the wing gets more air higher up top, hence more downforce @ higher speeds. Around town I'd take it off completely as it serves no purpose.

LUDELVR
04-17-2011, 08:01 PM
What's been the life of your softtop? How long do these things tend to last for before they become faded? I know weather and climate affect it but how long have you had yours and when (if ever) did you change it?

xviper
04-17-2011, 08:28 PM
What's been the life of your softtop? How long do these things tend to last for before they become faded? I know weather and climate affect it but how long have you had yours and when (if ever) did you change it?
Mine is over 10 years old and all original and still looks like new. These things only fade if the owner does nothing to take care of it. I call that abuse combined with laziness and ignorance. If you treat it with something like 303 Protectant or even low gloss Armourall twice a year, it will stay as dark and new looking as day one. Do it more often if it's parked outside in the sun all the time.
Some S2000s have been known to get cracks from creases that form when the top is folded and unfolded. Again, if the top has been treated regularly, these creases do not develop into cracks.
And for those who bitch and complain about the early plastic rear windows getting yellowed and milky, again, these are from people who didn't lift a finger to take care of them. Clean it inside and out with a plastic polish, then apply Plexus once a year. If you're really and truly that lazy, install static cling tint on the outside and fix it (small areas along the edges where a bubble can form and lift the film) or replace it when needed and you won't even have to use Plexus on it again. Mine is also as good as it was on day one.
There is no reasonable excuse for the soft top on any well maintained S2000 soft top for not still being perfectly viable to this very day.
Now, tears is another story. There are certain examples of soft tops where there are pressure points that will wear a hole or produce a tear. These places are where the front latches touch the soft top and also at some of the "peaks" near the top sides where the material stretches particularly tight over the cross tubes. Both of these could have been remedied if the owner knew about these weak spots early and did something about it. The solution for the latches was to make adjustments using shims. For the high spots where the tubes are pushing tightly or where there are sharp edges, a small piece of black duct tape on the inside would have prevented any wearing.
The owners manual tells owners to never operate the top in "freezing" temps, yet we hear all the time about some idiot who just has to go top down in the cold and the top goes "SNAP" and a huge crack forms. Don't blame the equipment. Blame the doofus who pushed the button.
Some tops don't last more than a couple of years because of owner neglect.

LUDELVR
04-17-2011, 08:44 PM

Mine is over 10 years old and all original and still looks like new. These things only fade if the owner does nothing to take care of it. I call that abuse combined with laziness and ignorance. If you treat it with something like 303 Protectant or even low gloss Armourall twice a year, it will stay as dark and new looking as day one. Do it more often if it's parked outside in the sun all the time.
Some S2000s have been known to get cracks from creases that form when the top is folded and unfolded. Again, if the top has been treated regularly, these creases do not develop into cracks.
And for those who bitch and complain about the early plastic rear windows getting yellowed and milky, again, these are from people who didn't lift a finger to take care of them. Clean it inside and out with a plastic polish, then apply Plexus once a year. If you're really and truly that lazy, install static cling tint on the outside and fix it (small areas along the edges where a bubble can form and lift the film) or replace it when needed and you won't even have to use Plexus on it again. Mine is also as good as it was on day one.
There is no reasonable excuse for the soft top on any well maintained S2000 soft top for not still being perfectly viable to this very day.
Now, tears is another story. There are certain examples of soft tops where there are pressure points that will wear a hole or produce a tear. These places are where the front latches touch the soft top and also at some of the "peaks" near the top sides where the material stretches particularly tight over the cross tubes. Both of these could have been remedied if the owner knew about these weak spots early and did something about it. The solution for the latches was to make adjustments using shims. For the high spots where the tubes are pushing tightly or where there are sharp edges, a small piece of black duct tape on the inside would have prevented any wearing.
The owners manual tells owners to never operate the top in "freezing" temps, yet we hear all the time about some idiot who just has to go top down in the cold and the top goes "SNAP" and a huge crack forms. Don't blame the equipment. Blame the doofus who pushed the button.
Some tops don't last more than a couple of years because of owner neglect.

Yeah, this top is about 10 years old, and the plastic window is not bad at all, I'd just prefer the glass. Also, there are cracks in the usual places where it creases and where you mentioned about the latches. Small pinholes have developed and I used pieces of hockey tape as well that I guess lasted the 2 years I've owned this car.

All in all, I guess it's had a good life and even with the cracks and pinholes, isn't it too bad of shape.

the new top is coming in as we speak so hopefully it won't be a PITA to install although from what I've read, it's more time consuming than anything!

drifttube123
04-18-2011, 04:21 PM
Has anyone replaced the elastics that help to fold the frame? Mine are starting to fray.

xviper
04-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by drifttube123
Has anyone replaced the elastics that help to fold the frame? Mine are starting to fray.
Get these. Might be cheaper than the OEM route.

http://modifry.com/products/ctf/index.htm

LUDELVR
04-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Does anyone have any good shots of the stock AP2 spoiler? I'm tossing the idea of this thing but can't get a very good idea of what it looks like on the car.

xviper
04-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have any good shots of the stock AP2 spoiler? I'm tossing the idea of this thing but can't get a very good idea of what it looks like on the car.

Probably way more than you'd ever want to see. Also has some pics of the CR wing. Go here ................

http://thumb15.webshots.net/t/24/565/0/98/70/2949098700025981935ApWXHP_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561605815wLfmWI)

LUDELVR
04-21-2011, 10:00 AM

Probably way more than you'd ever want to see. Also has some pics of the CR wing. Go here ................

http://thumb15.webshots.net/t/24/565/0/98/70/2949098700025981935ApWXHP_th.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561605815wLfmWI)

haha, why am I not surprised you'd be the one to chime in with a response.

Thanks for the photos, that will definitely make my decision! This is your car I take it?

What mods did you have to do to get it to fit? It looks like you had to do something to the holes. Did you have to widen them or something? I was under the impression that this spoiler would fit on the stock ap1 mounting location.:dunno:

xviper
04-21-2011, 10:35 AM

haha, why am I not surprised you'd be the one to chime in with a response.

Thanks for the photos, that will definitely make my decision! This is your car I take it?

What mods did you have to do to get it to fit? It looks like you had to do something to the holes. Did you have to widen them or something? I was under the impression that this spoiler would fit on the stock ap1 mounting location.:dunno:
What you see in that one photo was me applying some touch up paint to the holes I drilled to prevent rust from forming.
This wing will fit all AP1 and AP2 trunks. For the CR, you'd drill new holes and have to plug the old ones. If you don't put the holes precisely where you're supposed to, you may have to reem out the hole slightly so the wing's bolts will go thru the holes.
Other than the pre-marked holes, there's no mods needed. Wing comes with complete instructions, is pre-painted to match your car color, but is quite pricey. It's well made and well thought out. There's even a gasket to seal each foot to the trunk lid, so I really didn't have to use touch up paint but did it anyway.

LUDELVR
04-21-2011, 10:55 AM

What you see in that one photo was me applying some touch up paint to the holes I drilled to prevent rust from forming.
This wing will fit all AP1 and AP2 trunks. For the CR, you'd drill new holes and have to plug the old ones. If you don't put the holes precisely where you're supposed to, you may have to reem out the hole slightly so the wing's bolts will go thru the holes.
Other than the pre-marked holes, there's no mods needed. Wing comes with complete instructions, is pre-painted to match your car color, but is quite pricey. It's well made and well thought out. There's even a gasket to seal each foot to the trunk lid, so I really didn't have to use touch up paint but did it anyway.

Sweet, thanks again for that. I'm tossing up between this wing and the seibon/mugen one. Why did you get rid of the CR wing?

xviper
04-21-2011, 11:24 AM

Sweet, thanks again for that. I'm tossing up between this wing and the seibon/mugen one. Why did you get rid of the CR wing? The CR wing was on a friend's S2000. I took pictures of it to compare with the mounting hardware involved, for a guy on another forum. The CR wing uses re-inforcement strips under the trunk lid.

S2K2
04-21-2011, 03:09 PM
how much work is it to switch to the cr wing ??

xviper
04-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by S2K2
how much work is it to switch to the cr wing ??
Take a look at my pictures. You'll see that the CR wing and AP2 old wing mount in different holes. If you switch, you'll be left with 4 holes to plug up.
It's about the same amount of work drilling the holes, but you have to put in the re-inforcement strips on the underside of the lid. Otherwise, your trunk lid will dent with the pressure.

Jlude
04-21-2011, 03:25 PM
CR wings are ugly IMO - It was the only thing I didn't like about my CR

shadowz
04-21-2011, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
CR wings are ugly IMO - It was the only thing I didn't like about my CR

I agree, the wing is very confused, boarder line soft and aggressive at the same time. But very functional still

S2K2
04-26-2011, 02:22 PM
I was wondering if any one was going to head down to the meet tomorrow ?? If theres intrest maybe a cruise before ??

A2VR6
04-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I'll probably drop by the meet if the weather is nice

4doorj
04-26-2011, 10:24 PM
Looks like I'm back. Just bought a s2000

A2VR6
04-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Nice, what color did you get this time? Sold the Evo?

Joe-G
04-27-2011, 12:10 AM
Oh wow! thats the 4th now? Im so excited to see it lol

4doorj
04-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Yup 4th. Really missed it. Especially since I see yours almost everyday.
Its berlina

Skyline_Addict
04-27-2011, 09:29 AM
lol Jason you crazy.

LUDELVR
04-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by 4doorj
Yup 4th. Really missed it. Especially since I see yours almost everyday.
Its berlina

haha, wtf mate! You're hooked! Oh well, at least our numbers are growing again!!

Jlude
04-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Looks like I'll be getting back into the S2K game. Looking at either a 2008 BB CR or just a plain 08 BB S2K.

Skyline_Addict
04-27-2011, 10:55 AM
CR!

simonseys
04-27-2011, 11:07 AM
anyone need a T1R suede shift boot? Its brand new, never installed

Jlude
04-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
CR!

I had a Apex Blue one, the hardtop vert was fine when living in Cali, but I'm leaning towards the soft top for our Canadian climate.

dimi
04-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Get the softop. I have a hardtop and I miss top down big time. Getting another softie soon.

Anyone have a 02+ softop frame, or even a complete softop (glass). Don't wanna have to "modify" my frame for a glass window. Thanks!

dimi
04-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Its funny how many people come back to S2000s even though they are so outdated nowadays. I was thinking of switching to an Evo, but I sat down inside the s2000, turned it on and it seems like I changed my mind.

dimi
04-27-2011, 11:49 AM
Oh yea also looking for a 02+ ECU.

Skyline_Addict
04-27-2011, 11:58 AM

I had a Apex Blue one, the hardtop vert was fine when living in Cali, but I'm leaning towards the soft top for our Canadian climate.

yes I remember that. I would love to get an apex blue CR down the road.

snow_daniel
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Looks like I'm back. Just bought a s2000
Welcome back, hope next time when I see you will be driving a S2000 and not walking on the street :D

shadowz
04-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Looks like I'll be getting back into the S2K game. Looking at either a 2008 BB CR or just a plain 08 BB S2K.

Get the CR, drove my friends, such a great car, and I dont take my roof off at all, so Im biased

Jlude
04-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

Get the CR, drove my friends, such a great car, and I dont take my roof off at all, so Im biased

I actually hated verts when I bought the CR, the selling point was the hardtop. Now after owning one and having the top down, I have to admit, it's money in the summer. You're right, they are a great car, so much fun to drive.

Errol.
04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

yes I remember that. I would love to get an apex blue CR down the road.

Dibs the parts on your car when you get a new one :D

LUDELVR
04-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Well, I bought these thinking I'd install them but ended up getting something different and these have been sitting in my garage now for a while. They have never been installed but when I put them up to the car, there will be some modding needed to get them to fit properly. They are made of fiberglass so this shouldn't be too difficult if you know how to do it or if you get someone to do it for you.

Here's a photo of them:

http://www.kgsengineering.com/images/00HDS2K2DTRA-012.jpg

I'm looking for 100 bux obo.

Cheers.

I also have an Engine Torque Damper that I bought but can't use because of my charge piping so that's also for sale if you guys need one. It has the puddy mod bracket so it bolts up under the fuse box.

I can't remember the brand name but...it's pink...that's all I can remember at this moment so I'll have a look to see what brand it is. Also, it's scratched a bit so I'm looking for EDIT**

Holy shit, I thought I paid more for this thing but upon further digging, I paid a bit less so I'm just looking for what I he listed it for so it's going for 65 dollars.

When I bought this thing the dollar was shit so I paid more plus shipping from the states so it was closer to like 85 if I recall now.

Here's a link to the original post plus some photos. Sorry about the confusion:

ETD photos (http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/762037-torque-damper-w-puddymod-bracket/page__p__18019435__hl__engine+torque+damper__fromsearch__1#entry18019435)

LUDELVR
04-30-2011, 09:33 AM

Hey x, you wouldn't by chance be thinking of a new look would you because if you are, would u consider trading my trunk lid lip spoiler Ken for your ap2 wing with some cash on my end? :devil:

xviper
04-30-2011, 01:34 PM

Hey x, you wouldn't by chance be thinking of a new look would you because if you are, would u consider trading my trunk lid lip spoiler Ken for your ap2 wing with some cash on my end? :devil:
No thanks. I'm happy with the wing.

LUDELVR
05-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Does anyone have any red floor mats for sale or trade?

LUDELVR
05-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by dimi
Oh yea also looking for a 02+ ECU.

Are the 02's that disimilar from the 01's?:dunno:

max_boost
05-04-2011, 04:21 PM
S2K guys, any changes for the car from 2006 to 2009? Or were they virtually identical. Strongly considering picking one up. :D

4doorj
05-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
S2K guys, any changes for the car from 2006 to 2009? Or were they virtually identical. Strongly considering picking one up. :D
If I can remember 08-10 changed the center console, bigger pockets and more storage spots. Speakers behind your head rest. No holes in the headrests.
DBW was introduced I believe in 06.
But basically very minor interior changes.

I could be wrong but this is what I remember. Ive been out of the s2000 scene for a while so correct me if I'm wrong.

And get a s2000:love:
Are you going to sell the nsx first if you decide to go s2000?

dimi
05-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Just get a DBW, you can reflash the ECU with those. Much better than having to go full standalone if you decide to get some decent mods.

I personally prefer the cable instead of DBW but people do say you cannot notice the difference.

00-01 ECUs suck. Extremely rich, very little timing. I think Honda didn't know how this whole 9000rpm motor would go so they tuned the ECU extremely conservatively. Swap to an 02 and 1000-6000rpm is very different. They've been selling for $100-200, plus about $100-150 for reprogramming by the dealer. That's cheaper than an intake and people say its 5 hp all around the powerband. Very worthwhile IMO. I'll be buying S2K2's and I'll post my impressions.

NoMoreG35
05-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't notice any difference between my current 03 and my old 01... :dunno:

dimi
05-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Let me make yout S2000/NSX decision easier. LoL

6MgN_vvneOk

I know its a repost.

drifttube123
05-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Looking for legalis R, I have a toda(under 10000 km), willing to work out a trade.

4doorj
05-06-2011, 09:38 PM
If you treat it with something like 303 Protectant or even low gloss Armourall twice a year, it will stay as dark and new looking as day one. Do it more often if it's parked outside in the sun all the time..

Where is everyone getting 303 now?
I remember a couple years ago it was hard to find. I barely have any left over from when I had my last s2000.

Cos
05-06-2011, 10:34 PM
What is a typical price for these things? Are they rare or is auto trader a shitty place to look? I only see 1 for sale right now and at 23k I think people were saying it is over priced.

spacerz
05-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Autotrader is a shitty place to look. Kijiji has a bunch.

A2VR6
05-07-2011, 12:36 AM

Where is everyone getting 303 now?
I remember a couple years ago it was hard to find. I barely have any left over from when I had my last s2000.

Picked my current bottle from Canadian Tire but i dont think they sell it anymore. I've seen it at Autovalue stores however... I would try there.

4doorj
05-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by A2VR6

Picked my current bottle from Canadian Tire but i dont think they sell it anymore. I've seen it at Autovalue stores however... I would try there.
Sweet thanks I'll give that a try.

Mibz
05-07-2011, 09:33 AM
http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/forum/109-cars-for-sale/

eglove
05-11-2011, 12:40 AM
anyone have extra hardtop/softtop clamps? my passenger side one, the button popped off...leaving on a roadtrip on thursday, kinda wanna be able to clamp the softtop down/be top down/top up if rains blah blah.

shadowz
05-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by eglove
anyone have extra hardtop/softtop clamps? my passenger side one, the button popped off...leaving on a roadtrip on thursday, kinda wanna be able to clamp the softtop down/be top down/top up if rains blah blah.

Mine are off, if you want to borrow mine feel free until you get back

hachiroku
05-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Someone buy my car, I am willing to meet in Edmonton!! It only needs a windshield.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-Honda-S2000-Convertible-W0QQAdIdZ270845827

Jeremiah
05-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Part Wheels and Tires?

Jlude
05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
jesus, is that really cheap or am I crazy?

4doorj
05-12-2011, 11:05 AM
That was the normal price over a year ago. It seems cheap now since s2000 prices have give up here in alberta it seems.
Nice car. I love spa s2000s

Jeremiah
05-12-2011, 11:12 AM
Its not a bad price, I'm sure theres a little wiggle room though. Go for it dude!

Jeremiah
05-12-2011, 11:41 AM
And when you do, buy without the rims and tires :D

hachiroku
05-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Haha I'm just realistic in what I feel the value of the car is! I am in love with the car, but I do want to upgrade to a CR version or a NA2 NSX. I am firm on the $15 000 and will not be parting out the wheels. PM me any questions and someone buy the car.

JAARemedy
05-19-2011, 03:12 AM
anyone willing to trade their ap2 bumper for my ap1 bumper? :)

navdeep
05-20-2011, 02:18 PM
any one selling ap2 front bumper and a center console

JAARemedy
05-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Sorry, I mean ap2 rear bumper for my ap1 rear bumper lol

Skyline_Addict
05-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JAARemedy
Sorry, I mean ap2 rear bumper for my ap1 rear bumper lol

I have an AP2 rear bumper I can sell you. It's Rio Yellow right now but could use a repaint and needs to have some scuffs repaired. I've taken it to Screamin' Paintworks and they said it is not a big deal to repair it. Either way I'd let it go cheap.

gyu
05-23-2011, 04:49 PM
any one selling ap2 front bumper and a center console
Aren't you selling an AP2 front bumper?

navdeep
05-23-2011, 06:08 PM
i'm i was looking for a new one mine had abit of damage and i never wanted to paint it. so i just ordered a J's racing one