PDA

View Full Version : FS price match Q

Supa Dexta
03-14-2007, 10:14 PM
how long after you buy something will FS match a lower sales price if there is one...?> 2 weeks? 1 month?

toomuchb00st
03-14-2007, 10:15 PM
30 days my friend

Supa Dexta
03-14-2007, 10:24 PM
cool.. now is there a way to see how cheap something has been on for? or does it have to be current, in order to get the deal? just got back from the woods basically (rig), and heard my laptop was on cheaper, but it is back to normal now...

:dunno:

Jatt87
03-14-2007, 10:41 PM
I think on laptops and computer items its 14 days price match

szw
03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
cool.. now is there a way to see how cheap something has been on for? or does it have to be current, in order to get the deal? just got back from the woods basically (rig), and heard my laptop was on cheaper, but it is back to normal now...

It has to be a current price, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Deibs
03-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by szw

It has to be a current price, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Has to be advertised of course. So that means if you found it at Costco your S.O.L.

black13
03-14-2007, 11:03 PM
I managed to price match a reciever at FS just by grabbing the price ticker for the product at BestBuy and bringing it to FS. Worked and I saved more than $100.

wildrice
03-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

must be current.. you wouldn't wait for a sale to end and then go buy the product would you?

edicius
03-15-2007, 02:12 AM
The price match is 14 days on everything.
The return policy on stuff is 30 days though.

dragonone
03-15-2007, 07:22 AM
how stupid is that
you could just return it and price match it all over again

their guidelines are so relaxed
i went once to pm and they manually edited the price to 1 penny below the competitor's price, just so that they wouldn't have to pay for the extra 10%
oh wait, i used to work at BB and that's exactly what they do:guns:

403Gemini
03-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by black13
I managed to price match a reciever at FS just by grabbing the price ticker for the product at BestBuy and bringing it to FS. Worked and I saved more than $100.

oh you're one of THOSE queers who piss me off when i go shopping and i dont see a price tag.

you know you could just goto another store and tell them to call over instead of pissing off more people than just the staff.