PDA

View Full Version : Banning policies

GTS Jeff
05-31-2003, 06:17 PM
can members be banned for what they say in PMs? haha check out veilsides PMs to me..

first off i am not asian you stupid sack of shit. and ya i hope i run into you. then we will see who you talk when you aren't in front of a computer you worthless sack of shit. go kill yourself cause you are nothing anyway
you better watch who you talk to like that shit head.

:rolleyes:

Ekliptix
05-31-2003, 06:18 PM
:ignorelist:

gpomp
05-31-2003, 06:19 PM
He messaged me too:

you asked why i would buy a 1000 dollar exhaust? well its because i actually have money and i give a shit about how my car looks and runs. You just keep ghetto building your car ok. and those were some nice pics you took of peoples cars. i hope they are enjoying your parts and laughing at your sorry ghetto ass.

5.9 R/T
05-31-2003, 06:33 PM
It's funny he has enough money to buy a 1000 dollar exhaust but yet he decided to buy a celica GT instead of the more powerful and less "ghetto" GTS. Maybe his exhaust is jus fer dekoration?

WOOO WOOO!:rofl:

Ben
05-31-2003, 06:53 PM
*drum roll please*

Weapon_R
05-31-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ben
*drum roll please*

Drum Roll (http://newton.tamuk.edu/~suson/entertainment/sounds/wav/Effects/Drumroll.wav)

00Civic
05-31-2003, 07:32 PM
A private message should be just that. PRIVATE. you guys get pissed when there is shit brought up on the forums, so why can't you tell people what you think on PM's ?

BigShow
05-31-2003, 07:36 PM
hahahhahahaha, that's some funny shit.

Ben
05-31-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by 00Civic
A private message should be just that. PRIVATE. you guys get pissed when there is shit brought up on the forums, so why can't you tell people what you think on PM's ?

Personal threats are something we take VERY seriously here on Beyond.Ca

Both Publicly and Privately.

BigShow
05-31-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Outta curiousity, if personal threats are taken seriously there should be a policy written in place somewhere for all users to see & understand. The user mentioned above should not be banned since he/she did not have a proper understanding of what is allowed & what is not allowed in a "PRIVATE MESSAGE".

Wildcat
05-31-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Ben

its too hard to take some of the shit ppl say on this site serious :rofl:

flame wars are fun sometimes, as long as they dont get out of hand and target someones character

Ben
05-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

its too hard to take some of the shit ppl say on this site serious :rofl:

flame wars are fun sometimes, as long as they dont get out of hand and target someones character

Does this sound like joking around to you?

first off i am not asian you stupid sack of shit. and ya i hope i run into you. then we will see who you talk when you aren't in front of a computer you worthless sack of shit. go kill yourself cause you are nothing anyway

Wildcat
05-31-2003, 07:59 PM
dude, hes probly a 15 yr old with bangs.. sure hes not joking, but thats like my 8yr old cousin telling me to fuck off.. like would i really care?

then again, maybe the guy is a big bald man beast... but then again "big bald man beasts" tend to be a scarce and endagered species on internet chat forums; cocky 14-16 yr olds appear to be the dominant alpha males in the jungle of lying bullshit that i call the internet; where everyone is 6'5" , 300lbs, a millionare and has a foot long dick..

Ben
05-31-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
dude, hes probly a 15 yr old with bangs.. sure hes not joking, but thats like my 8yr old cousin telling me to fuck off.. like would i really care?

then again, maybe the guy is a big bald man beast... but then again "big bald man beasts" tend to be a scarce and endagered species on internet chat forums; cocky 14-16 yr olds appear to be the dominant alpha males in the jungle of lying bullshit that i call the internet; where everyone is 6'5" , 300lbs, a millionare and has a foot long dick..

hahahaha

Well be him Child or man beast, it should know better.\

http://www.psylence.com/Junk/internet_cock.jpg

Superesc
05-31-2003, 08:20 PM
I thought veilside been warn for something else before?

bksze
05-31-2003, 11:15 PM
i think veilside is silver_satan aka momo_civic

maybe, maybe not . . . just from cross referencing with abcars.net

5.9 R/T
06-01-2003, 12:14 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12974&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14846

Just two fine examples of what kind of work this guy has done in the past. Why hasn't his IP been blocked? He doesn't seem to be taking hints.

P.S. Ben I think it's changed from silver civics to white celicas, watch out for em, they're gonna GIT YA!

redec
06-01-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by BigShow

Outta curiousity, if personal threats are taken seriously there should be a policy written in place somewhere for all users to see & understand. The user mentioned above should not be banned since he/she did not have a proper understanding of what is allowed & what is not allowed in a "PRIVATE MESSAGE".

that's bullshit....this forum is not a public service.....if you're an idiot, and you piss someone off that has the power, you can/will be banned.

If you really want a rule list, then here it is:
1) don't be an idiot

that is all

rage2
06-01-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by bksze
i think veilside is silver_satan aka momo_civic
wow, amazing. Checked IPs, all 3 are the same guy :). Banned. Thanks.