PDA

View Full Version : fs:1996 Dogde Grand Caravan

Gravy_83
03-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Bought of some family friends for 4000. I need to sell this to fix my Civic asap as I need to move it from the yard it's parked in. Only 2 things wrong that need to be fixed one dosn't even have to be.

One there is a problem with the passenger side break. It's i think a slow leak of brake fluid or maybe something else I'm not completly sure but i've been driving it to work and it still works mostly so im thinking it's not much

Second thing is the ac pump is broken so we just disconnected the ac. I wouldn't of used it anyways since this was to be my winter vehicule which it was and now it's time to shed one vehicule to dump the money into the other.

Van has over 200,000 but previous owner put all maintenance and repairs when needed. i've only driven a few thousand kms on it since i got it.

Will try to have pics soon. Will make someone a really good vehicule with the fixed break.

I say 3000 o.b.o and i will take serious offers. I will deliver to the person who buys it. then they can take it wherever to be fixed. Van is a nice green. Fully loaded other than ac not working and no cd player. No cd player but has dual zone heat, and heat seperate for the back. power lock windows and vents. I think it has a started or remote lock thing i don't know what it is but it has a little remote and might just need a battery.

so again 3000 obo. need this gone so i can get my honda back on the road.