PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1992 civic hatch si w/b16, 2900firm

PuiPui
03-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Red 1992 Civic Hatchback Si 386,XXX KM <==, $2900 FIRM.

MODS: I am posting this in 2 places, as it is kind of parts and kind of a car:D

Located in Southside Edmonton, Alberta. Buyer comes to pickup, you can drive it away.

The condition of the car(chassis) reflects the cost of the car. I'm assuming if your looking to buy this car, you know what comes with a SI has (power steering, sunroof, power side mirrors)NO AC

The car has in it currently a USDM B16 motor/tranny (currently 120,XXX KM), a rechipped p28 ecu, and everything else needed for a bseries swap (axles, mounts etc)

The motor has NEW: distributor, water pump, battery, alternator, has oil changed every 5000km with mobil 1 synthetic. Runs very strong, tranny has NO grinds. Motor burns no oil. The car currently has a Vehicle speed sensor problem (speedo doesn’t work) but is very easy to fix, and I will try to fix it when I have time.

The motor has been in the car for 2 years, Starts up in the winter no problem, I've never had this car strand me what so ever in the 2 years that i've owned it, its reliable as hell, gg honda.

The body has the following wrong with it, the rear right quarter panel has bondo cracked (previous owner had an accident) and chipped off, the front right fender has a minor hit (paint scratched off at the front of the fender) and the front bumper has a crack about 10cm long up and down on the front right. The left side of the car is fine, the wing is almost falling off. Also the car does not have a b-pipe or a exhaust. The exhaust ends at the cat.

The car currently has Tein SS coilovers (5000km) in it with brand new LCA's. When the car is sold, the Stock suspension will be put back into place, The rear suspension is shot, blown, crap. If you want this chassis with the Tein SS coilovers still installed please add 700 dollars to the initial price, this is what i paid for the teins + install parts (bolts lca's etc). I am guessing whoever buys this car is going to take everything out, so this will save me the trouble. If you buy this, i will add brand new rear upper control arms + install bolts that I bought and haven't installed yet.

So basically this car comes with a COMPLETE USDM B16 swap (everything you need, prewired), anyone that knows how to use a wrench should be able to swap this out with the correct Honda-Tech FAQ. I think the going price for this is around 2500? And the 1992 civic hb shell you get is basically a parts car, where you can salvage whatever you want from it. The Interior is pretty good condition, no rips on seats etc. 400 seems to be a pretty good price for it.

Again the price of the car is 2900 FRIM
Price of the tein coilovers is 700 FIRM + i will throw in brand new rear upper control arms + bolts

I also have 4, 4x100 15x7 +35mm offset JDM Enkie Jspeed II CPS, pictures here , http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid217/p7aeb99e36447ab67081348ba2e5d9f72/ec53b2f8.jpg
copy paste this into a new browser

these are also for sale, 1000 OBO, does not come with tires, minor curbage on 2 of the rims not very noticeable.
The car is currently on steelies and bald ass winter tires.

Please, I am firm on the 2900 price, I believe it’s reasonable and will not move on it unless you take everything off my hands (and even then not a big move).

If you want to see the car/ ride in it then please contact me by email (preferred) at [email protected] Or my cellphone at (780) 964-2390.

I do not check these forums out much so the best way to contact me is at either of the above. If you are serious about this car, come with cash in hand for this amount, I will not bother with cheques. As for pictures, I don’t really see the point as your buying a motor swap and a parts car. When you come, I will pop the hood and show you the bseries stamps and whatnot, and hopefully the VSS will be fixed so I can Vtec the car for you.

My reason for selling is that I’ve moved onto a new project car.

PuiPui
03-17-2007, 12:29 PM
bump for the day

PuiPui
03-18-2007, 02:41 AM
SOLD