PDA

View Full Version : Where to accuse some grocery store if they only accept cash and buy staffs without

mountaindog
03-17-2007, 03:32 PM
He refused to give receipt when I bought some staff. Could you guys tell me the telephone number. Thanks.

GQNammer
03-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Maybe speaking english and making sense will help your cause

GQBalla
03-17-2007, 03:37 PM
a wizard staff?

tictactoe2004
03-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by mountaindog
He refused to give receipt when I bought some staff. Could you guys tell me the telephone number. Thanks.

Was it an epic staff? Maybe send a GM a petition and see what they say.

Disoblige
03-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Maybe you could be a bit more clear? If it's a big grocery store, perhaps there talk to the manager, etc. If it's a small grocery store and if they refuse to give you receipts with no good reason, tell them you'll call the police. But some places will sell produce, etc. that is setup outside and they sometimes don't have receipts for that. By the way, what store is this?

Justing
03-17-2007, 03:47 PM
if you speak like you type, the cashier probably had no idea what the hell you were asking for.

Dj_Stylz
03-17-2007, 03:53 PM
You bought out the staff and wanted a receipt?

jay42w8
03-17-2007, 04:03 PM
you want to get 'em back real bad? Canada Revenue Agency snitch line...just call up their client service line and ask to be transferred....tell them this store doesn't give receipts..which means they don't keep records of what I'm assuming to be cash sales...which means they will be audited for sure and then have to pay penalty and interest on the taxes they've evaded...and if they've evaded enough taxes, they may even pursue criminal charges...hell maybe even some jail time :thumbsup:

then make sure to go back later and ask if they're being auditted...if they say yes, then tell me its because u snitched on them :thumbsup:

nothing grinds my gears more than fuckin people in this country who don't pay their damn share of taxes:guns:

Justing
03-17-2007, 04:47 PM
^^ WERD!!! freakin un-ethical ppl who write EVERYTHING off or refuse to pay taxes
They deserve to be fined/penalized etc. ..
Ethics is the key to a good business.... not tax evasion:rolleyes:

adidas
03-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
You bought out the staff and wanted a receipt?

:rofl: :rofl:

spikerS
03-17-2007, 07:18 PM
just so you know, slavery is illegal....buying staff? man just goto diversified or something....

Isaiah
03-17-2007, 07:25 PM

Originally posted by GQNammer
Maybe speaking english and making sense will help your cause

Originally posted by GQBalla
a wizard staff?

OMG :rofl:

01RedDX
03-17-2007, 08:26 PM

Si_FlyGuy
03-17-2007, 08:31 PM
when I bought some staff.

Were they cute?

guessboi
03-17-2007, 09:18 PM
I am laughing so hard reading this thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donmega
03-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Lemme know, i can tell my GF to run an audit on'em....muahahahah

......btw what the hell are you talking about?

Tik-Tok
03-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Maybe he wanted you to join his gang, since your pretty good with a bo staff.

blue Zed
03-17-2007, 09:49 PM
put on a +3 wizard hat then cast flaming fireball and finish with acc enhanced mithril dagger.

BerserkerCatSplat
03-18-2007, 01:49 AM
I put on my robe and wizard hat...

natejj
03-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Well it depends. Did the staff have good bonuses before you bought it? Or were you going to get it enchanted after? How much gold did you pay?

im2fst4u
03-18-2007, 08:26 AM
I looked at this thread earlier and decided that I would need a few more beers....came back again and nope (8 empties).....tried again at 13 beers, still no luck. Mountaindog, please help me out here, if I drank a case and a bit and still had no idea what the hell you were trying to say can you tell me what to take to help me understand? What the hell were you on? Where did you get it? Pass it around so we can all enjoy and maybe help you out!

:thumbsup:

Eu.RO_Reborn
03-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

:rofl:

Oldskool
03-18-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty skilled with a Bo-Staff, PM me if you want some lessons.

atomic
03-18-2007, 12:27 PM
wow . you must be an instain mother who kill their babbys . becuse these babby can't frigth back.

i am truley sorry for your lots

xin
03-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004

Was it an epic staff? Maybe send a GM a petition and see what they say.

Originally posted by natejj
Well it depends. Did the staff have good bonuses before you bought it? Or were you going to get it enchanted after? How much gold did you pay?

:rofl: copter

TeamBestBud
03-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by im2fst4u
I looked at this thread earlier and decided that I would need a few more beers....came back again and nope (8 empties).....tried again at 13 beers, still no luck. Mountaindog, please help me out here, if I drank a case and a bit and still had no idea what the hell you were trying to say can you tell me what to take to help me understand? What the hell were you on? Where did you get it? Pass it around so we can all enjoy and maybe help you out!

:thumbsup:

Yeah I took a look at this thread after I got home last night...I figured I was just extremely drunk and I needed to go to sleep

A3GTiVR6SC
03-18-2007, 02:41 PM
is jay42w8 the only one who understood this guy? :rofl:

gatorade
03-18-2007, 03:07 PM
lol wtf?

jay42w8
03-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC
is jay42w8 the only one who understood this guy? :rofl:

I'm from Vancouver, and as a frequenter of revscene.net, I am used to this type of broken english :rofl:

coste
03-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
:rofl: -- link please

Talies R
03-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by coste

:rofl: -- link please

http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm :D

core_upt
03-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Oldskool
I'm pretty skilled with a Bo-Staff, PM me if you want some lessons.

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/artwork/profile_donatello.gif

Team_Mclaren
03-18-2007, 05:33 PM
get one in Act 4, i heard they give you a receipt for it.

coste
03-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Talies R

eminemBNJA: Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14: What the f*ck, I told you not to message me again.

So hilarious.

Supa Dexta
03-18-2007, 05:42 PM

HAH

ah its been a while since I've read that, fuckin' great..

DirtyKate:Hello! I'd like an extra-EXTRA large pizza just dripping with sauce.
Bloodninja:Well, first they would say, "Hello, this is Papa John's, how may I help you",

rbau493
03-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Shit, he is a self proclaimed wizard..........

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78133

TeamBestBud
03-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by rbau493

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by spike98
Rule Five: If you daddy is gay and your mom is a tranny you will have a child named mountaindog and he will be an idiot.

alloroc
03-18-2007, 06:15 PM

What kind of Staff?

1. a group of persons, as employees, charged with carrying out the work of an establishment or executing some undertaking?
2. a group of assistants to a manager, superintendent, or executive?
3. a member of a staff?
4. Military. a. a body of officers without command authority, appointed to assist a commanding officer?
b. the parts of any army concerned with administrative matters, planning, etc., rather than with actual participation in combat?

5. those members of an organization serving only in an auxiliary or advisory capacity on a given project. Compare line1 (def. 38)?
6. a stick, pole, or rod for aid in walking or climbing, for use as a weapon, etc?
7. a rod or wand serving as a symbol of office or authority, as a crozier, baton, truncheon, or mace?
8. a pole on which a flag is hung or displayed?
9. something that supports or sustains?
10. Also, stave. Music. a set of horizontal lines, now five in number, with the corresponding four spaces between them, on which music is written?
11. Archaic. the shaft of a spear, lance, etc?
–adjective 12. of or pertaining to a military or organizational staff: a staff officer; staff meetings?
13. (of a professional person) employed on the staff of a corporation, publication, institution, or the like rather than being self-employed or practicing privately: a staff writer; staff physicians at the hospital?
–verb (used with object)
14. to provide with a staff of assistants or workers? ie She staffed her office with excellent secretaries.
15. to serve on the staff of?
16. to send to a staff for study or further work (often fol. by out): The White House will staff out the recommendations before making a decision?
–verb (used without object)
17. to hire employees, as for a new office or project? (sometimes fol. by up): Next month we'll begin staffing up for the reelection campaign.

Or did you mean .. Staph as in a staph infection?
Staph (pronounced "staff") is medical quick speak for staphylococcus aureus bacteria. This pesky little bacterium is very common (many people have some living on their skin all the time), but when it enters the human body, usually through an open cut or break in the skin, it can cause infection and trouble anywhere in the body. Staph infections tend to be pus-producing. Common minor (or relatively minor) skin infections caused by staph include:

Help us out here!

Originally posted by rbau493

Edit after reading above thread ...:
... are you a boy dog or a girl dog and are you from Canada?

IncredibleToad
03-18-2007, 06:33 PM

i want to buy out your staffs and beat some english into you with it

Mitsu3000gt
03-18-2007, 07:46 PM

That was amazing. Is that real?

Justing
03-18-2007, 08:05 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Its been a long time since ive read that bahahaha

Boy: I turn you around to lick your asshole.
Boy: I pry apart that battleship you call your ass.
Boy: I see shit nuggets hanging from the hair around your asshole.

jay42w8
03-18-2007, 09:11 PM
I retract my statement about understanding him after seeing that other thread...this guy is just fuked up :nut:

Lex350
03-18-2007, 09:19 PM
OMG I predict large doses of medication in this nuts future.

Mixalot27
03-18-2007, 09:22 PM
He also tried to sell a lunar eclipse in the Marketplace one time. High offer was $1.51. Then the thread got moved to general I think.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/64006/moon-is-fully-eclipsing-now/

haha.....mountaindog, your a hilarious character. :rofl:

fiveabi
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
man iw atched 300 twice

alloroc
03-19-2007, 10:40 AM

HAAAAARRRR

Funny stuff.

DepTrotter
03-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Justing
if you speak like you type, the cashier probably had no idea what the hell you were asking for.

krisopotamus
03-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Holy crap this thread made me laugh alot. First the creator and his stupidity, then bloodninja, then the creators other thread about predicting gender

Rule Five: If you daddy is gay and your mom is a tranny you will have a child named mountaindog and he will be an idiot.

hahahaha.....wow, all I have to say is wow.