PDA

View Full Version : NO LEAK in gas tank

Soulfly
03-17-2007, 10:28 PM
I'm posting on my buds account and have a question:

Today I was sanding the hood of my rex in the garage and asked my bud to make use of the NO LEAK oil additive I bought.. It's meant to reduce oil burning and "restore" piston rings.. haha

Anyways. He put it in the gas tank. What can i expect besides alot of smoke? It was about 1/3 a litre. If I filled it up with gas to dilute it about 80:1 would it still be harmfull? Thx guys!

ca18det240sx
03-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Itll be fine....LOL

but your friend...i think he needs to see somebody.....does he by chance have a helmet and go by the name of tommy?

:burnout:

and dont put that in an rx7, u dont want to thicken your oil...its harder for your Oil Metering Pump to get the oil to the oil injectors. Less oil to the rotors=more wear.

if you wanna make life even better on it, run 2 stroke oil in your tank....250ml to a tank roughly

Soulfly
03-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by ca18det240sx
Itll be fine....LOL

but your friend...i think he needs to see somebody.....does he by chance have a helmet and go by the name of tommy?

:burnout:

and dont put that in an rx7, u dont want to thicken your oil...its harder for your Oil Metering Pump to get the oil to the oil injectors. Less oil to the rotors=more wear.

if you wanna make life even better on it, run 2 stroke oil in your tank....250ml to a tank roughly

haha. Nice. On 3 forums this is the most construtive comment yet!
Apprently he thought it was like octane booster.. Myabe cause they had siliar bottles.. Only this one didnt have a small nozzle to push open the little gas door. I wonder how he did it without a funnel? Hmmm...

ca18det240sx
03-17-2007, 11:04 PM
lol.....special ppl do special things.