PDA

View Full Version : i hate to hate. but f you!!!!

atomic
03-18-2007, 09:52 PM
who ever decided to

a) kick in my driver side door
b) key my paint
c) drive into the side of my car with your white vehicle

at jamesons parking lot on st patties day (and my birthday)

it's obvious you don't own anything espensive by showing you have no respect . which means your entire existence will continue to be worthless . so do us a fucking break and die . please do it somewhere to not leave a mess . it would be a shame to waste valueable resources and time on anything to do with you .

i fucking hope you get raped, shit on, cock gagged, space docked, and infected with hiv . by your father . or one of your rig pig meth-head buddies .

fuck you,
Me

ca18det240sx
03-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Space docked......ewwwwwwwwwww

sorry to hear about your ride dood. Lot of hit and runs on st. pattys day i bet. Morons
:whipped:

jf97talon
03-18-2007, 09:56 PM
TTIUWOP

wildrice
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
what time did this happen?

adidas
03-18-2007, 09:59 PM
you really expect better out of calgary? ppl are scums here and need to die in their own shit.

hopefully you find the guy who did this to you bro!

atomic
03-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
what time did this happen?

*Shrug* . i was responsible and left the car there over night .

looks like people decided to have quite an interesting time with it . looks like they took turns kicking . and eventually someone drove into it .

worst part is it's the second time someone has vandalized my car in march . it got keyed 2 years ago

jdm_eg6
03-18-2007, 10:03 PM
this is BS man, my buddies EG got its mirrors kicked off. nothing in comparisson but people need to fuk off! and get lives!

coste
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
I was at the rust cage last night, and some guy punched through the drivers side quarter panel window of a cavalier and took off. If it wasn't for his honest, and somewhat drunk friend, who actually talked to the bouncer, and wanted to pay for it, some poor guy would have had a shitty night.

I agree that this town is full of douch bags, especially when they get a few drinks in them. No respect for other peoples property.:thumbsdow

ca18det240sx
03-18-2007, 10:14 PM
All these ppl from other scumbag places are coming here for the work because of the boom. Fuckers.

LuxCars
03-18-2007, 10:17 PM
good luck!

some people suck.

TegLover
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
what did you drive?

jdmXSI
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I beat the shit outta them, if they did that to my car! Have a little respect people!

TeamBestBud
03-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Damn man...I was at Jamesons earlier on in the day. What a bunch of faggets.

atomic
03-19-2007, 12:09 AM
it was this car... they took turns kicking and scratching the door . then ended the night by driving into it with their white car .

it's actually a bit embarassing and disrespectful . why would someone do that to something i spent so much time and money on ....

http://www.svtoa.ca/uploads/1157794222.jpg

DannyO
03-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Sorry to hear that about your car, its pretty damn nice, I hate hearing about shit like this, some people really don't have any lives, but think of it this way, do people like this grow up to be anything?, no.

SikAssR1
03-19-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by atomic
it was this car... they took turns kicking and scratching the door . then ended the night by driving into it with their white car .

it's actually a bit embarassing and disrespectful . why would someone do that to something i spent so much time and money on ....

you leave a car looking like that at a bar on St patty's day? I know you are being responsible and all but it was bound to happen...jealous drunk idiots. Shitty luck man.

canadian_hustla
03-19-2007, 12:26 AM
damn man, i remember seeing you and your car at a SVTOA meet.. awesome car

I hate vandals like that - I hope they rot in hell. I hope your insurance will cover some of that

GTS Jeff
03-19-2007, 03:23 AM

http://www.svtoa.ca/uploads/1157794222.jpg If you were there, then why didn't you stop it?

inline6turbo
03-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
If you were there, then why didn't you stop it?

maybe if you read the posts youd see that he said he was being responsible and left his car there overnight most likely due to his drunkeness. thats most likely when the vandal occured

nadroj23
03-19-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by coste
I was at the rust cage last night, and some guy punched through the drivers side quarter panel window of a cavalier and took off. If it wasn't for his honest, and somewhat drunk friend, who actually talked to the bouncer, and wanted to pay for it, some poor guy would have had a shitty night.

I agree that this town is full of douch bags, especially when they get a few drinks in them. No respect for other peoples property.:thumbsdow

Props to the friend for manning up on his friends behalf. And shitty to hear about this. Its one thing to have this happen but on your bday makes it sting that much more. Hope everything works out.

Toms-SC
03-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Ah man that sucks, sorry to hear dude!

DepTrotter
03-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo

maybe if you read the posts youd see that he said he was being responsible and left his car there overnight most likely due to his drunkeness. thats most likely when the vandal occured

responsible is leaving his car behind?

NO!... responsible, is leaving your car at home and taking a taxi when you know you are going to drink..

DING DING DING DING DING

nadroj23
03-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by DepTrotter

NO!... responsible, is leaving your car at home and taking a taxi when you know you are going to drink..

DING DING DING DING DING

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? so he coulda drove drunk but he didnt and hes NOT responsible? right....

ianmcc
03-19-2007, 08:52 AM
DJ, that sux big time! I'm telling you, the FoFo gets no respect!

sr20dets13
03-19-2007, 08:54 AM

Oh man that blows..i remember seeing you a while back on deerfoot close to airdre..i dunno if you remember lol but damn thats a sick ride..its damn fast too!!

JRSC00LUDE
03-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Ya, that happened to my car last year. Left it at the bar and someone took the boots to the passenger side - so banged up that the whole thing (front fender, door and rear quarter) were completely replaced as it couldn't be fixed without massive amounts of filler. Plus side is half my car is only 10 months old haha.

DepTrotter
03-19-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by nadroj23

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? so he coulda drove drunk but he didnt and hes NOT responsible? right....

WHO THE FUCK AM I?

im Ted Willis Bitch

silver_gs-R
03-19-2007, 09:07 AM
holy fuck sorry to hear man.

seen ur car a few times b4 its a beauty.

hope u find these fuckers.

Kona9
03-19-2007, 09:11 AM

WHO THE FUCK AM I?

im Ted Willis Bitch

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune! Now it's time for Carbon Doors!! Give Riceater a good project!

googe
03-19-2007, 09:44 AM

DING DING DING DING DING

youre a moron. go play in traffic.

DepTrotter
03-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by googe

youre a moron. go play in traffic.

get out of the sandbox, your vagina is full of sand

atomic
03-19-2007, 11:09 AM
thanx for the kind words guys . it's nice to know that i'm not alone .

:banghead:

garyb
03-19-2007, 12:30 PM

get out of the sandbox, your vagina is full of sand

:thumbsup: way to be retard

GTS Jeff
03-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by inline6turbo

maybe if you read the posts youd see that he said he was being responsible and left his car there overnight most likely due to his drunkeness. thats most likely when the vandal occured Are you this unforgiving in real life?

It just seems like atomic was witnessing a play by play from the way he was able to describe the events chronologically.

atomic
03-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Are you this unforgiving in real life?

It just seems like atomic was witnessing a play by play from the way he was able to describe the events chronologically.

the events that occured to my car did not happen in front of me . the reason i know what happened is because of the evidence.

a) muddy shoe prints all over the car . ALL over the car

b) the scratches is self explaining .

c) white paint marks from another vehicle along the side of the car

RaptorGJC
03-19-2007, 02:01 PM
What shitty luck. I feel for you man, but this isn't the first time, nor will it be the last. Some people are just assholes and more so when they are drunk. Can you claim insurance?

GTS Jeff
03-19-2007, 02:20 PM

the events that occured to my car did not happen in front of me . the reason i know what happened is because of the evidence.

a) muddy shoe prints all over the car . ALL over the car

b) the scratches is self explaining .

c) white paint marks from another vehicle along the side of the car :( Have you talked to insurance yet?

atomic
03-19-2007, 02:32 PM
:( Have you talked to insurance yet?

yes . i am waiting for them to call me back .

they haven't told me what i need to do yet . i suspect i should get a police damage report .

inline6turbo
03-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Are you this unforgiving in real life?

:rofl:

scat19
03-19-2007, 05:08 PM
The picture did not work for me, what type of car is it?

I think you were responsible, good job for not drinking and driving.

Thats why I didnt even go out on st. patties, its a crazy mess. just get friends over :confused:

TegLover
03-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by scat19
The picture did not work for me, what type of car is it?

I think you were responsible, good job for not drinking and driving.

Thats why I didnt even go out on st. patties, its a crazy mess. just get friends over :confused:

:werd:

NickGT
03-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh man that sucks. Your car is a beauty for sure. Hopefully everything works out for ya.

Stupid drunks! My sister had someone run up and down her corolla last year. Foot prints, huge dents in the roof and hood. People just suck. :thumbsdow

Sparx
03-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Picture wont work for me either. Thats some shitty louck man i would honestly go on a mad rampage to find who did it to my car. What kind of car do you drive. And out of curiosity what's getting space docked? Haven't heard that one before lol.

Sparx
03-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh shit never mine i looked up space docking.EEwwwwww. Damn if only those people knew how mad you are lol

atomic
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
sorry about the picture being down . it'll come up later tonight . server upgrades .

so a little update . still didn't hear back from the insurance company but i will tommorow i'm sure .

i had great progress today . i bought maguires scratchX and was at home rubbing it . (the car pervs ;) ) . and i was rubbing for a while when my neighboor suggested i use my buffer . i know i wasn't supposed to, but oh well .

i did . and tonnes of the scratches came out . there are a few deep ones but at least it looks better .

now here's the best part . as i was using the polish after with the buffer and pushing a bit hard due to my anger and fustration . we heard a few pops and snaps while the metal was rattling . sure enough the 2 big dents sort of popped out . they still left a bit of a crease .

but let me tell you, i'm not as embarassed to drive it now . because it's far less noticeable .

i can't have it into the body shop until i get my other car back on the road . engine transplant

Strider
03-19-2007, 07:53 PM
IIRC, someone had their car broken into a little while ago in front of Jamieson's, and mentioned that Jamieson's has cameras monitoring the parking lot...

Have you checked with them?

Edit for link:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/166049/to-stupid-/

googe
03-19-2007, 08:10 PM
they need to do way instain rednecks. who kill focus. because these focus cant frigth back?

i am truley sorry for your lots.

(sorry, just couldnt resist)

atomic
03-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Strider
IIRC, someone had their car broken into a little while ago in front of Jamieson's, and mentioned that Jamieson's has cameras monitoring the parking lot...

Have you checked with them?

Edit for link:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/166049/to-stupid-/

strider good idea thanx!!! and it was right in the front of the doorway too . i'll check with them tommorow at lunch . i eat lunch there everyday :P

googe, you're a butt nutt

403Gemini
03-19-2007, 09:57 PM
my dad leaves his work van parked out in the alley overnight, heard some glass broken at about 2:00 am on saturday night and i went out there and sure enough every window was smashed in on his van :rolleyes: .... kids

civickid_21
03-19-2007, 11:27 PM
That really sucks man. Saw that car a while ago, and it was soo nice. Hope everything works out for ya.

-Jay21-
03-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Those guys deserve to get run over by a double decker bus goin 50mph. I hate people that will ruin what other people have clearly worked very hard for, I know it doesn't count for much, but sorry for your loss man.

Strider
03-21-2007, 10:47 PM

strider good idea thanx!!! and it was right in the front of the doorway too . i'll check with them tommorow at lunch . i eat lunch there everyday :P

googe, you're a butt nutt

any updates?
hope they caught the buggers...