PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mushkin HP2-6400 DDR2 Ram 2GB

noaccess
03-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I have 2GB (2x 1gb) Mushkin High Performance HP2-6400 DDR2 Ram.
It's a month old. Have receipt.

Memory Express is selling it at $292 + GST.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=9206&SID=

sold

PM if interested.

NATAS.KAUPAS
03-19-2007, 09:35 PM
PM'd and I'll take it.

EnRich
03-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I'll also take it. if he doesnt.

EnRich
04-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Here's a good SCAM story for all you guys to read. I purchased the RAM above from PistNbroke. The story begins with noaccess selling the memory to the NATAS.KAUPAS account above. Turns out he actually purchased some other memory, somewhere else. PistNbroke then messages me about 2 days after the sale telling me that his motherboard was unable to hold the memory and was willing to sell the above RAM to me. I said sure, and asked him to meet me. When PistNbroke showed up, he showed up with a photocopy of the original receipt from noaccess. The ram was in its original packaging, and had the two RAM sticks inside. The plating on the ram was authentic, blue colored, with serials stating that the RAM was indeed 2x1gig. The RAM was purchased for a friend of mine who is building a new computer. Upon testing, the RAM only registered 2x512. I guess what this scammer did was switched the plating on the RAM from his original purchase to some other RAM he purchased somewhere else. I guess this should be a lesson learned. I should have photo copied his drivers license.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON THIS SCAMMER, I'M PAYING $20 bucks for the information. I already have his number; I'm looking for an address.... I'm looking for information on both
PistNbroke

ricosuave
04-16-2007, 11:20 AM
^

um, there may also be a chance that your friends mobo doesnt like that kind of ram or something.

have you confirmed it on a couple of mobos?

EnRich
04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ricosuave
^

um, there may also be a chance that your friends mobo doesnt like that kind of ram or something.

have you confirmed it on a couple of mobos?

Been confirmed on two differant motherbaords (AMD & CoreDuo)....
The ram is Mushkin 6400 DDR2 2x512 Confirmed...
The scammer was offered to come back, refund my money in exchange for the ram back, and a positive transaction. He never responded.

ricosuave
04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
no problem, fire away then...

NATAS.KAUPAS
04-16-2007, 10:03 PM
EnRich, you can fix this thread too while you're at it.