PDA

View Full Version : Rear ended

Lex350
03-19-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank you dumb bitch fro rear ending me in rush hour traffic this afternoon! Really what the fuck were you doinf that you didn;t notice that I had been stopped for 5 seconds?

Not much damage...maybe $1200 but a royal pain in the ass.

Schwa
03-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Pics? What were you driving and what was she driving?

Sorry to hear.

im2fst4u
03-19-2007, 10:53 PM
What the hell, and Calgary Dave was nowhere to be seen? :eek:

Just Kiddin!

Is she gonna pay for the damages?

Dayclone
03-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry to hear about that man... was she asian?

im2fst4u
03-19-2007, 11:02 PM
^^^ Can't wait to hear the explanation on this one!

Kaos
03-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Dayclone
:rolleyes:

Was she white? on her cell?
Why does it matter? :nut:

2BLUE
03-20-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

:rolleyes:

Was she white? on her cell?
Why does it matter? :nut:

LOL:guns:

Team_Mclaren
03-20-2007, 02:15 AM
did she stopped and exhanged info? if so, well, tough luck that she hit you. but shit like this happens everyday unfortunately

harv91
03-20-2007, 02:22 AM
:dunno: why?

Did you get all her contact info? Sorry to hear man shit like that can be fixed no worries but its a pain in the ass as u said.
good luck let us know how this turns out

Lex350
03-22-2007, 08:23 AM
I was driving my RX8 she was drving an older Blazer SUV. We pulled over and exchanged info. I think I freaked her out because when I got out of my car I didn;t say two words to her, I just started snapping pictures of her license plate and our vehicles.

Oh yeah, she's paying alright...and for a nice rental while its in the shop

dumb bitch!!!

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-22-2007, 08:51 AM

Does it matter?

... are you retarded?

Spoons
03-24-2007, 08:44 PM
This doesn't surprise me. People are so fucking impatient in this town. I was sitting in a turning lane today, and the turning light went green, I had my head down for all of maybe two seconds, enough to not notice the light to change green, but my head came up and I started to go, yet I still get honks from some truck behind me because I was stopped for two fucking seconds at a turning light, and it isn't a busy intersection, not like you need to make the turning light for it. I mean fuck it was two seconds and you start honking. My horn doesn't even work anymore, so I couldn't even have a honking competition with the guy :D j/k

bluetek
03-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
This doesn't surprise me. People are so fucking impatient in this town. I was sitting in a turning lane today, and the turning light went green, I had my head down for all of maybe two seconds, enough to not notice the light to change green, but my head came up and I started to go, yet I still get honks from some truck behind me because I was stopped for two fucking seconds at a turning light, and it isn't a busy intersection, not like you need to make the turning light for it. I mean fuck it was two seconds and you start honking. My horn doesn't even work anymore, so I couldn't even have a honking competition with the guy :D j/k

Haha know what ya mean bud. when i took a trip to boston you couldent let the light be green for more than half a second. they expect you to be flooring it once the light turns green just like them.

They drive quickkk too! Nice city though :D

RaptorGJC
03-25-2007, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by rotten42
I was driving my RX8 she was drving an older Blazer SUV. We pulled over and exchanged info. I think I freaked her out because when I got out of my car I didn;t say two words to her, I just started snapping pictures of her license plate and our vehicles.

Oh yeah, she's paying alright...and for a nice rental while its in the shop

dumb bitch!!!

That's the way to do it, almost no questions asked.:thumbsup:

Tik-Tok
03-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by RaptorGJC

That's the way to do it, almost no questions asked.:thumbsup:

Yeap.

When a guy my parked car a few years ago, he wanted to pay cash, I told him I'd get an estimate.

Car estimate + a rental for the 2 weeks it would be down (waiting for parts), plus a little cash on the side to make me happy, totaled $3500

He flipped at me, said I was being unreasonable. I said fine, we'll take it through insurance.

The complete insurance bill was $3800 :rofl: He'll be paying more than that in increased premiums for the next few years too. Shoulda taken the deal.

Lex350
03-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I will never agree on a cash deal...too many variables could go wrong. Basicly, if you hit me, your insurance company will be notified.

I have to use Enterprise for a rental...not much on there but I think I'll book the Maxima. I can drive one of those for a week.

shynepho
03-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Calgary drivers are so aggressive and inpatient. Sorry to hear about the damages. I just witnessed an accident where a car turning left from a single lane onto a dual lane, went straight into the right lane instead of staying into the left lane. He hit a guy merging northbound coming from the east bound lane. People really need to get rid of this bad habit.