PDA

View Full Version : FS: Paintless Dent Removal KIT

TomcoPDR
03-20-2007, 05:27 PM
***Original contains edited*** (editted for clarity)

As seen on TV, Ding King "Paintless Dent Removal" dent puller kit: "Removes door dents, dings, hail damage, collisions, etc..." :rolleyes:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/DingKing.jpg

Everything you see here for FIVE BUCKS ($5.00) pick-up only. (only thing missing from original is 1 glue gun and 1 glue stick out of 3)

Why I got it? Got it 5 years ago, from a relative in the States for Christmas.

Remember, these things cost $29.99 at your local Canadian Tire store. 83% savings :thumbsup:

***I'm just selling this kit BECAUSE. If you want it, pay $5 and it's yours. Instead of $29.99+tax for a new one. PERIOD. ***

Tom Co.

AllGoNoShow
03-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Ever used? Does it work?

TomcoPDR
03-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Yep, it's been used. And on a "PROFESSIONAL" base too (i.e. I tried it out on a dealership vehicle)

Does it work: Hmmmmm, I'm practically giving this away... again the $5.00 buck is pretty much for my time and effort of listing this thing. And FYI, the Paintless "dent puller" system that I use PROFESSIONALLY cost $600 (when new)

Why do I even bother selling it or what not? Well, again, this kit goes for $30 bucks, and who knows someone on these forums might want to give it a go pulling their own dents :dunno: (i.e. dent guys too expensive, dent guys "scam" people for just pushing metal from back side, etc...) And that of course, adds to another tool for the do-it-yourselfer on top of the dry ice, hair drier, leaving car in sun, toilet plunger dent removal techniques. Hence, might as well get "something" instead of throwing it out.

Tom Co.

EDIT: I'm selling this kit AS IS for $5. If you want it, PM me...

DepTrotter
04-13-2007, 11:50 AM
how about i just pay you $10 to take a dent out and you keep the kit

:nut:

edit i just read your post.. my bad lol

TomcoPDR
04-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by DepTrotter
how about i just pay you $10 to take a dent out and you keep the kit

:nut:

edit i just read your post.. my bad lol

EDIT: I'm just selling this kit because I have one... If you are in the process of thinking of buying one... then MAYBE consider saving some money and buy this for $5 (minus the glue gun and 1 glue stick)

I am a "self-proclaimed" professional Paintless dent repair technican... so either way I answer to the question: "Does this work", people will call :bullshit:

If you want it, pay $5. If you're not interested, please refrain from personal comments. Thx

Hoey
04-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I smell a big pile of shit. youve still never answered the question of "Does it work?" you even beat around the bush when no one even asked....

"Does it work: Hmmmmm, I'm practically giving this away... "

"Does it work??? Let's just say, I'm selling it for $5.00 for my TIME"

Why would you market a piece of shit tool that technically is reducing the amount of potential customers youll get?

In theory this sounds like an awesome product, but I just have 1 question.....Does it work?

aklalani
04-15-2007, 07:44 PM
why even sell it if you feel its worthless?

cookbob
04-15-2007, 07:44 PM
i have this kit and it does work on some dents. like creased dents it doesnt really have a chance or pulling out dents that are really small and pointed in. on bigger ones it takes quite a few tries to pull the dent out and then it still might be there but not nearly as noticeable. it is prob worth it to try out cause it could save you quite a bit of money to pull out the dent yourself compared to getting a professional to do it.

TomcoPDR
04-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I apologize for the misunderstanding here... give me a chance to clear up the sale of this item... (I THOUGHT my original post WAS pretty clear :dunno: , yes it's been editted but message still the same)

-- I am a "self proclaimed" professional Paintless Dent Repair technician (user: TomcoPDR stands for Tom Co Paintless Dent Repair Ltd. for those who didn't catch the user name)...

-- I received this DING KING (name of manufacturer) kit as a Christmas present from a relative when it came out on TV infomerical.

-- I do not want it. (PERSONAL OPINION) I consider it to be worthless TO ME; but I'm being too honest to express that.

-- I still believe it might be worth something to someone on Beyond who might be thinking about spending $29.99 at the local Canadian Tire store. (minus glue gun and 1 glue stick; as stated in OP)

-- I FEEL (again, personal opinion) that because I listed this item under my sponsorship name (I got to stop doing that)... that since I'm in the PAINTLESS dent repair industry myself, and that I'm selling something that's related that I'm claiming "worthless"... it's a conflict of interest for me to answer: "DOES IT WORK"... But sounds like you're questioning my integrity: Quote: "I smell a big pile of shit"... then I'll answer

Answer #1 (YES): Yes, it does work. Along with the fact that I've been in this industry since 1998, months of no-pay training, practice on damaged scrap panels, perfection through mistakes... and when I use this kit, I'm combining this kit with $5,000 of my other Paintless repair tools... Yep, it works on the "ideal" dents. Therefore, based on this answer you buy it, it doesn't work for YOU; you come back and still call me: "you sold me a big pile of shit"

Answer #2 (NO): No, it's a hunk of crap. That's why I'm selling it and unloading it on some unexpected buyer for only $5. Because I'm TOO honest I'll never get rid of this for $5 (even though I've stupidly hinted that it's worthless TO ME, but if someone still wants to buy it and try it, it's only $5 to them)... If I answered NO it doesn't work, then somebody is going to come up with: "Oh yea, you're just saying that so that we can get our dents fixed from you, and your estimates are 5-7 times the cost of a brand new kit"... Which is true. So what? Either way I get attack? Again, selling this because I have one... selling for a discounted price than a newly store bought.

All this for $5 :banghead: And to answer your question: "Why would you market this piece of shit" <----- as per your words... the answer is: Please don't ask ME that question, but the company called DING KING www.dingking.com , okay?... I'm NOT "marketing" it. I'm not pushing it on anybody, that's my problem being too honest... what defintes "piece of shit"? says ME, a professional that's in the position of conflict of interest? I'm offering "BEYOND" marketplace a product that's already in the store, at a used discounted price; has nothing to do with me beating around the bush. (I avoided to prevent conflict of interest, for the buyer's BENEFIT)

Hope that answers to the question: "Does it work" and other attacks.

If you've always wanted to try this thing but didn't want to spend $29.99 + tax... here's your chance for $5...

If you're not interested, why even post. I'm sure one of u are in the "dent biz" knowing how I get worked up easily. :guns:

Tom Co.

Originally posted by Hoey
I smell a big pile of shit. youve still never answered the question of &quot;Does it work?&quot; you even beat around the bush when no one even asked....

&quot;Does it work: Hmmmmm, I'm practically giving this away... &quot;

&quot;Does it work??? Let's just say, I'm selling it for $5.00 for my TIME&quot;

Why would you market a piece of shit tool that technically is reducing the amount of potential customers youll get?

In theory this sounds like an awesome product, but I just have 1 question.....Does it work?

Originally posted by aklalani
why even sell it if you feel its worthless?
PLEASE RE-READ second response... I've already answered that: "Cuz someone on here might be thinking about spending $29.99 to buy one... and I have one for sale for $5" Simple???

TomcoPDR
04-20-2007, 05:57 PM
This is being sold AS IS WHERE IS (I'm leaving the past comments so you guys don't think I'm pulling a fast one)...

If you want it, it's yours for $5 (minus glue gun, 1 glue stick) PERIOD, no more comments PLEASE.

Again, yep, I apologize to being too honest and answering too much as Hoey pointed out: "youve still never answered the question of "Does it work?" you even beat around the bush when no one even asked...."

A790
05-05-2007, 08:21 AM
LOL worst for sale thread ever.

TomcoPDR
05-05-2007, 11:27 AM
:werd: I concur :(

I thought ppl would be all over this. $5 versus $29.99 + tax

TomcoPDR
05-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Sold, FINALLY. :clap:

Please close this awful thread. :closed:

Thanks again (sucker)... no, just kidding :rofl: , you made a finanically wise purchase. Left you a feedback. :thumbsup: