PDA

View Full Version : 0-180 in an FG Civic~

Ogpogo
03-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

MOD Edited:
Anymore videos of "going XXX on public road" thread is going to get deleted and user will be banned. Test your car out on the track, other wise no one cares.

Canmorite
03-20-2007, 05:38 PM
That was cool and all, but I think other trying to replicate this is a bit dangerous. Not the safest/smartest thing to do I guess.

Not to say I haven't done that before either, but know the risks/consequences before hand.

Be safe:thumbsup:

Accord_tunerx
03-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Si? i cant tell

gpomp
03-20-2007, 05:48 PM
:zzz:

Ogpogo
03-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Ogpogo
I saw another beyond member do a quick vid of his b20 in his old hatch do a 0-200, so I thought "why not", and did one today of my own. By the time I got to 180 I was running out of road, but regardless it wouldve taken a little while.:(

Thanks for watching my slow fg!

If anything, this might interest people thinking of buying the new civic (or deter, whichever).

God I need boost..

Originally posted by gpomp
:zzz:

Either you can't read, or don't understand that this wasn't hyped up to be a "super intense video", lol. Its just there if people want to see it.

:dunno:

adam c
03-20-2007, 06:35 PM
what road is this?

DUNDEM
03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Wow that must have been 200 Kilometers....LOL. Thas like a 124mph.....lol. Fast but thas like passing speeds on the Florida Turnpike. Dude I'm greatfull for the post but, I could understand someone thinking this was way lame....lol. I don't necessarily feel that way but expect the beyond haters to tee off on ya for this one....lol.:rofl:

Ogpogo
03-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by adam c
what road is this?

Marquis of Lorne about 10 minutes east of Deerfoot.

Originally posted by DUNDEM
Wow that must have been 200 Kilometers....LOL. Thas like a 124mph.....lol. Fast but thas like passing speeds on the Florida Turnpike. Dude I'm greatfull for the post but, I could understand someone thinking this was way lame....lol. I don't necessarily feel that way but expect the beyond haters to tee off on ya for this one....lol.:rofl:

:rofl: Thats the worst part, is that I know its lame (and the angle doesnt help either). Im just trying to stay proud of my little honda. It was a neat little experience for me though. :( :)

Thanks for watching anyways.