PDA

View Full Version : *Rant Warning* Sh***y Neighbors

The Cosworth
03-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I am getting really F*** tired of my next door neighbors in my apartment.

They would buzz us at 330 in the morning because they are to drunk to figure out how to open the door. They stomp around on every major drinking occasion at all hours, but then have the nerve to call me and ask me to be quite when we have friends over (his stereo is louder than ours)

and then he has the nerve to call the landlords and complain about us, about me hanging a picture on my wall at 9pm.

He didnt work for a few months and listened to music and smoked weed all day and I had to come home between classes and deal with it. Some days it was so bad you could hear and smell it at the front entrance to the building, and we live on the third floor.

They have fought so loud that they have knocked shit off our walls.

Tonight I come home from the gym tonight to find his car parked 15% in my stall and he has parked crooked. I am getting less and less room in my stall all the time.

There I think I am done

Anyone else have/had a really shitty neighbor?

Kaos
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Why don't you kick in his side mirrors?
Not like he's gonna know its you.:devil:

The Cosworth
03-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
Why don't you kick in his side mirrors?
Not like he's gonna know its you.:devil:

His car is shittier than mine, I've thought about it but the thought of a retaliation is to much.

ca18det240sx
03-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Get some friends together and tell him straight up....keep fuckin around....youre leaving on a stretcher

i know its not nice to resort to violence...but he sounds like he would be dispositioned to respond better to that.

The Cosworth
03-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ca18det240sx
Get some friends together and tell him straight up....keep fuckin around....youre leaving on a stretcher

i know its not nice to resort to violence...but he sounds like he would be dispositioned to respond better to that.

Thought of that too:thumbsup:

we could sing along with the songs sometimes it is so loud but its during the day (not bylaw during the day) and we live in a concrete building.

Crymson
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I share a driveway with a neighbour in a duplex, and every time it snowed he shoveled his half of the driveway onto mine. That was pure doucebaggary as well.

TKRIS
03-20-2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.coldsteel.com/92bsseries.html

The Cosworth
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
http://www.coldsteel.com/92bsseries.html

OH Hells yes, wanna come over and help?

ca18det240sx
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
I share a driveway with a neighbour in a duplex, and every time it snowed he shoveled his half of the driveway onto mine. That was pure doucebaggary as well.

dammit, i thought i made up douchebaggery.....you stole my word....
:whipped:

but yah....theres many ways to skin a cat man.......maybe slash the tires that are on your side. Remember its only illegal if you get caught.

The Cosworth
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
just went and talked to them pretty calmly and they seem pretty good about it, the GF is badass, she is super nice and calm all the time

Honestly I feel sorta bad for her sometimes

BlackArcher101
03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by brendankharris
the GF is badass, she is super nice and calm all the time

Honestly I feel sorta bad for her sometimes

Sounds like the perfect way to get back at him *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :bigpimp:

adidas
03-20-2007, 10:16 PM

I really hope your joking. :rolleyes:

Gravy_83
03-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101

Sounds like the perfect way to get back at him *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :bigpimp:

hahahah awesome idea just have a fun night with his girl

TeamBestBud
03-20-2007, 10:20 PM

He didnt work for a few months and listened to music and smoked weed all day and I had to come home between classes and deal with it. Some days it was so bad you could hear and smell it at the front entrance to the building, and we live on the third floor.

They have fought so loud that they have knocked shit off our walls.

Tonight I come home from the gym tonight to find his car parked 15% in my stall and he has parked crooked. I am getting less and less room in my stall all the time.

There I think I am done

Smoke a doobie with him and talk your problems through. Trust me, it works.

hjr
03-20-2007, 11:00 PM
get super anal with your super. thats a good approach. anytime anything happens. call

Whitetiger
03-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Get a $2.00 10litre pale... when you KNOW they're alseep in their apartment at night, fill the pale up with water; and lean the pale (on it's edge) on their front door (from the outside).

So when they're already to get going in the morning, an unexpecting amount of water will pour all over their feet, dry socks, dry shoes, etc...

And just increase the size of the pale/ garage can pending on how you feel about them.

Some guy did that to another guy at work a couple years ago at the hotel. Except he couldn't use his own room's little garage bin (cuz room service, or the crew will know whoever's missing their room garage bin did it)... so he took those TALL lobby cans, and just filled it with ice at night (the ice machine was only 3-5 feet from the prankee's room)

spikerS
03-21-2007, 12:57 PM
i did this one day when i lived in the apartment.

get a loop of nylon rope, bout 16" long, and tie it into said loop.

make a makeshift lasso, and put it over thier door handle.

grab a 2x4 about 4 feet long, and insert it into the loop at the other end of the rope.

twist the 2x4 like a propeller on a plane, the rope will twist, and pull the 2.4 closer and closer to the door frame.

keep twisting until you can't twist anymore, and the 2x4 goes across the door frame.

now they have to go off the balcony and can't open thier door.

pull fire alarm.

point and laugh.

88CRX
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM
his car parked 15% in my stall

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BigMass
03-21-2007, 01:06 PM
http://handguns.g00net.org/HK/HK-Mk23_socom1.jpg

ca18det240sx
03-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by adidas

I really hope your joking. :rolleyes:

no, actually i wasnt. Some people dont respond well to talking, they respond to a good solid beating...those are usually your drunk ass/ stoner crowd..not to generalize too much.

i sppose you could try talking first....im really suprised that talking worked in this case. in all my past "altercations" talking just agitated them and they got on the fight.....so then it was on. Told them what i told him to say....they backed down..end of story.

Gart
03-22-2007, 01:15 AM

mine burnt down my last house?

Things could always be worse I guess ..

edit: glad to see it worked out for ya!

03ozwhip
03-22-2007, 12:55 PM
i had a shitty neighbor. he was gay. no problem, as long as its not towrads me im ok with it. BUT, when you hear a guy screaming and crying because he was married and jsut fucked another dude, thats when youve heard too much. the gay dude also, threw that guy out after he beat the shit out of him, and when i went out to help the guy he wanted to fight me! no problem, i like a good fight sometmes, until i remembered hes a crackhead, heroin addict gay man. i didnt want to catch anything and went back inside. it was one of the worst experiences in my life at 3 in the morning on a Wednesday. sick.

krisopotamus
03-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
i had a shitty neighbor. he was gay. no problem, as long as its not towrads me im ok with it. BUT, when you hear a guy screaming and crying because he was married and jsut fucked another dude, thats when youve heard too much. the gay dude also, threw that guy out after he beat the shit out of him, and when i went out to help the guy he wanted to fight me! no problem, i like a good fight sometmes, until i remembered hes a crackhead, heroin addict gay man. i didnt want to catch anything and went back inside. it was one of the worst experiences in my life at 3 in the morning on a Wednesday. sick.

LOL ahahahahha oh my god thats funny

GTS Jeff
03-22-2007, 04:42 PM

no, actually i wasnt. Some people dont respond well to talking, they respond to a good solid beating...those are usually your drunk ass/ stoner crowd..not to generalize too much.

i sppose you could try talking first....im really suprised that talking worked in this case. in all my past "altercations" talking just agitated them and they got on the fight.....so then it was on. Told them what i told him to say....they backed down..end of story.

All the super-stoners I know are pretty laid back people. Even the drunktards are pretty laid back. If anything, it sounds like you're the one who's too stubborn for words.

ca18det240sx
03-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Superstoners....yah..theyre too stupid stoned to move muscles. Raging drunks.....theyre the fighters im talking about...not so much the "wow dood, thats so greaaaat, im soooooo drunk...." kinda guys.

GTS Jeff
03-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Superstoners....yah..theyre too stupid stoned to move muscles. Raging drunks.....theyre the fighters im talking about...not so much the "wow dood, thats so greaaaat, im soooooo drunk...." kinda guys. Hey, watch it, I'm a raging drunk. :D

ca18det240sx
03-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Settle down there rummy, i think youve had enuff :whipped:

glad things worked out for the better tho... :thumbsup: