PDA

View Full Version : Faxad Marketing Ltd.

eb0i
03-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Anyone else getting these annoying faxes from Faxad Mktng Ltd.? They call my house at least 3 times a week. I have to turn off my fax so that they don't waste all my paper with "junk faxes".

The number I am seeing listed for the place sending me the faxes is 4032305068. I've tried calling them back but the phone just keeps on ringing without an answer or a fax tone.

Anyway to stop these annoying bastards?

spikerS
03-21-2007, 12:49 PM
this one rocks for annyoing faxes.

get 3 sheets of paper.

on one side of each page write "STOP SENDING ME USELESS FAXES"

tape the 3 pages together so you get 1 continious loop.

fax this person's number

and just let the loop go. you can waste thier paper and toner all at the same time, and do it each time you receive a fax.

I did it, and the second time I faxed the same person, i got a phone call from the guy bitching at me that I was costing him a fortune in toner and paper. I told him he was doing the same to me....and the faxes stopped.

Isaiah
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by spikers

get 3 sheets of paper.

fax this person's number

and just let the loop go. you can waste thier paper and toner all at the same time, and do it each time you receive a fax.

I did it, and the second time I faxed the same person, i got a phone call from the guy bitching at me that I was costing him a fortune in toner and paper. I told him he was doing the same to me....and the faxes stopped.
:thumbsup:

eb0i
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM

get 3 sheets of paper.

fax this person's number

Sweet, I will definitely try it soon. Hopefully I get a fax tone.

Legless_Marine2
09-10-2009, 05:03 PM
I was woken up this morning at 6:02am by these jerks calling my Cell phone. The number of origin was 243-0271.

#$%%$&@##@!!

homelessman
09-10-2009, 05:26 PM

get 3 sheets of paper.

fax this person's number

Here is one better

Print off 3 sheets that are all black. Tape them together and feet thru your machine to that #. think of their toner level$$

sexualbanana
09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
^^

Nice.

But they all hinge on an fax machine answering, and the OP didn't get an answer.

J NRG
09-10-2009, 06:09 PM

eb0i
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
wow brought back from the dead!

swak
09-10-2009, 08:03 PM
My insurance agent always takes his paper out of his printer/fax machine until he needs to print something, then he puts in 10 or so pages and then pulls out the excess.

Smart move.

jonnycat
09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Mine would just print the faxes first as soon as I loaded the paper. I"d think most have some sort of memory nowadays.

J NRG
09-11-2009, 01:02 AM