PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the RAZR... Beyond I need your help

ringmaster
03-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Bought it new from celluland or whatever the Telus dealer is called in deerfoot mall and within 2 months it started having problems: screen freezing, "static" start up/sutdown screen, 2+ dropped calls per day, unresponsive keypad (works off and on), and lighting issues. I took it in for warranty and that really solved nothing. They said that all connections were re-soldered but I dont think that was the problem. I dont want take it in again for another 6 weeks of a shitty loaner phone and no phonebook so I figured that someone on here might work for Telus and be able to help me out here with some suggestions or input. a new phone would also be great :D
any and all ideas welcome!

I know I know It was my fault for buying a razr so flame away if you have to.

msommers
03-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Keep taking it back if it's not fixed. Telus did this with my Samsung and persistence is key, I mean it's not like the guy behind the counter is fixing it so who cares.

As long as the problem is evident AT the store, I can't see any issues coming up.

As for using a loaner phone, jot down the numbers and add them in, maybe takes 20 minutes total of your time. 6 weeks for repairs is BS too, nag them constantly to finish that shit quicker. I had mine back in less than 2 weeks because of it.