PDA

View Full Version : To the stupid f***er who thinks he's "nightrider"

Pages : [1] 2

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Turn your damn lights on!

It's 11pm on deerfoot and this idiot in this black newer BMW, maybe a 325i, with black tinted windows is driving with no lights on! Just his fogs and "angel eyes" on the front. Like what a fucking moron. I hope some likewise stupid f***er speeding down deerfoot slams into you.

Turn your damn lights on you are NOT cool.

luv, Renee

R-Audi
03-22-2007, 07:34 AM
Sure it wasnt dark green??:rofl: :rofl:

teggypimp95
03-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Sure it wasnt dark green??:rofl: :rofl:

with the front window tinted? lol

3G
03-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95

with the front window tinted? lol

He can't be THAT stupid, he drives a BMW

Toms-SC
03-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Oh no, same guy, again?

TeamBestBud
03-22-2007, 08:26 AM
I think I know exactly who this is...

adam c
03-22-2007, 08:31 AM
i think we all know who it is... he drives to the store with no lights on cause he doesnt want to ruin his HID's.. so whats going to stop him from a casual drive down deerfoot

nobody wants to ruin their HID's with something as dumb as turning their lights on when its DARK outside. i mean common. what are u people thinking?

l8braker
03-22-2007, 08:34 AM
http://www.geocities.com/mrephysics/nightrider.jpg

EnRich
03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by inline6turbo
Turn your damn lights on!

It's 11pm on deerfoot and this idiot in this black newer BMW, maybe a 325i, with black tinted windows is driving with no lights on! Just his fogs and "angel eyes" on the front. Like what a fucking moron. I hope some likewise stupid f***er speeding down deerfoot slams into you.

Turn your damn lights on you are NOT cool.

luv, Renee

OMFG this kid again!!! K dude, next time I see you without your lights on, I'm gonna personally pull you over and run a baseball bat through your HIDs, since their useless anyways... Your a fucking idiot!!! TURN YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS ON! It doesnt ruin HIDs. your being a complete dumbass...

benyl
03-22-2007, 08:51 AM
My DRLs are HIDs. Wonder what this guy's issue is? When I first got HIDs, I paid over $800 for a kit. Now they are like $250... what is he crying about?

QuasarCav
03-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Did the vehicle have a vanity plate?

I've seen some cock in a green BMW with a popped collar and the plate "WUZN ME" or something equally as gay. He was wringing out that poor car like a honda going down Macleod Trail.

GQBalla
03-22-2007, 08:52 AM
lol how does everyone know who this is?? link link

97'Scort
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
Here's your link. (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/165968/hey-dumbass-how-about-you-turn-on-your-headlights-at-night-not-just-your-ddes-/) Seems kinda pointless to drag through this again. :closed:

Tik-Tok
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
7thgenvic

WHO CARES. mabye if he was on deerfoot or something.....

:rofl: Quoted from the previous thread :rofl:

jbabante
03-22-2007, 10:59 AM
a fuse might be blown up:dunno: give a cool guy a break:poosie:

R-Audi
03-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by jbabante
a fuse might be blown up:dunno: give a cool guy a break:poosie:

It says newb under your name for a reason....

jbabante
03-22-2007, 11:04 AM

meaning i have life than to stare at my computer all day... nor read every little thread that comes up :rofl:

silver_gs-R
03-22-2007, 11:19 AM
OMFG!!!

this kid again.

wow buddy, stop f----n puttin other peoples lives at risk cuz u wanna look f----n cool in ur faggot ass bmw.

and i mean stop puttin other peoples lives at risk especially knowin that my parents are on deerfoot all the time, so u better not be puttin their lives at risk u dumb peice of s--t.

nice spoting Renee, next time throw somethin at him!!!

DoubleLP
03-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Someone with a beater truck just hit the shit head in his car and say "oops...I did not see you because his headlights were not on."

This dumb shit deserves to get hit for doing this over and over again.

silver_gs-R
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
^^^I couldnt f----n agree with you more^^^

this guy is an absolute f----n dumbass, i dont know what the f--k hes thinkin.

Just stupid, he's gonna take someone's life becasue he wants to f----n look cool.

marko polo
03-22-2007, 11:54 AM
:whocares: just wait till he gets tickets for it just like his tint

ken-gsr
03-22-2007, 12:03 PM
If you are so 'cool' and have HID's then turn them the fuck on!!!

DepTrotter
03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by silver_gs-R
^^^I couldnt fuckin agree with you more^^^

this guy is an absolute fuckin dumbass, i dont know what the fuck hes thinkin.

Just stupid, he's gonna take someone's life becasue he wants to fuckin look cool.

4 F Bombs Necessary?

Boost Infested
03-22-2007, 12:24 PM
I hope he gets hit by a on coming semi :rofl: dumb f@ck!

silver_gs-R
03-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by marko polo
:whocares: just wait till he gets tickets for it just like his tint

yeah but what if he kills someone b4 he's pulled over lol.

R-Audi
03-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by jbabante

meaning i have life than to stare at my computer all day... nor read every little thread that comes up :rofl:

Uh actually I was meaning that since you are a noob that you wouldnt have seen all the threads about this one individual. (From BEFORE you were a member) Noob..

marko polo
03-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I think some of you are blowing this out of proportions. its not like his car is invisible. sure its illegal and stupid but if u cant seee his car with the fog lights and angel eyes on u gotta be blind :dunno:

making another tread to call this guy out is pointless, if he diddnt listen the first time why would he listen now?

DC328is
03-22-2007, 12:54 PM
omfg.

who ever it is. your giving the bmw community a bad name.
:thumbsdow

EnRich
03-22-2007, 01:00 PM
I think some of you are blowing this out of proportions. its not like his car is invisible. sure its illegal and stupid but if u cant seee his car with the fog lights and angel eyes on u gotta be blind :dunno:

making another tread to call this guy out is pointless, if he diddnt listen the first time why would he listen now?

What about his back end? What if there's no street lights out, its pitchblack and your driving at high speeds on the high way. Theres no exuse for this dumbass not have his lights on at night... Those HIDS look beautiful at night. The fucker paid for em, why doesnt he use em? The more I read this thread the angry'er I get. Obviously this is one of those kids we all knew in High School, that goes to any length to be cool. I swear if I catch you without your lights on, I'm followin you home kid.

Tik-Tok
03-22-2007, 01:01 PM

Reading > you

He wasn't driving with ANY lights except his fogs/angel eyes... which means his driving lights weren't on either, which means a black car, black windows, no lights = harder to see when he's infront, or beside you, or even worse around your blindspot.

marko polo
03-22-2007, 01:34 PM
well his talillights were on the last time I saw him with only his angel and fogs:thumbsup:

can Renee verify if he had his tails on/off cause driving with tails would be really damn stupid and we all know scat19 isnt stupid cause he owns a BMW

DepTrotter
03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
well his talillights were on the last time I saw him with only his angel and fogs:thumbsup:

can Renee verify if he had his tails on/off cause driving with tails would be really damn stupid and we all know scat19 isnt stupid cause he owns a BMW

why would that fucking matter if he had his taillights on if he was driving behind her in the lane over and she tries to switch lanes and he decides to speed up and SHE gets crunched?

Isaiah
03-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort
Here's your link. (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/165968/hey-dumbass-how-about-you-turn-on-your-headlights-at-night-not-just-your-ddes-/) Seems kinda pointless to drag through this again. :closed:

May be it would be pointless under normal circumstances but March is ownage month.

1 more for good measure :thumbsup:

Toms-SC
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/entertainment/sports/baseball/baseball-bat.png
+
http://www.koperformance.com/BMW/products/lighting/lava_lighting_angel_eyes_e46/lava_lighting_angel_eyes_e46_pic1_240x180.jpg
=
A real excuse

clem24
03-22-2007, 01:45 PM
On a different but related note, one of my pet peeves is stupid retards that don't want to turn on their main headlights at night (presumably to save them). They end up driving around with their DRL's, which are just low power high beams. Do these stupid shits know that those still blind people at night even if they're not at full power?

And sorry to stereotype, but most, if not ALL of these people are usually Asian. The same ones that put doilies on headrests and wrap their leather seats from top to bottom in plastic so it doesn't get dirty. And before someone flames me for being racist, yes, I am Asian.

DepTrotter
03-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by clem24
On a different but related note, one of my pet peeves is stupid retards that don't want to turn on their main headlights at night (presumably to save them). They end up driving around with their DRL's, which are just low power high beams. Do these stupid shits know that those still blind people at night even if they're not at full power?

And sorry to stereotype, but most, if not ALL of these people are usually Asian. The same ones that put doilies on headrests and wrap their leather seats from top to bottom in plastic so it doesn't get dirty. And before someone flames me for being racist, yes, I am Asian.

you say what all us white folks would love to..

jk

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 01:57 PM

There were no tailights on

Like i said
just fogs and angel eyes
That's why I made a post, cause you couldn't even see the car!
All you could see was a halo of light magically floating down the road in front of him, but no car lol

max_boost
03-22-2007, 02:01 PM
7thgenvic

WHO CARES. mabye if he was on deerfoot or something.....

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

:rofl: Quoted from the previous thread :rofl:

Unreal! Goblin strikes again :D

marko polo
03-22-2007, 02:10 PM

There were no tailights on

Like i said
just fogs and angel eyes
That's why I made a post, cause you couldn't even see the car!
All you could see was a halo of light magically floating down the road in front of him, but no car lol

was it this car? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f379/goblin87/Rims/Sun3.jpg

QuasarCav
03-22-2007, 02:16 PM

Looks like that but I saw it without the wheels and bumper.

Since SCAT19 posts up all of his mods it's easy to tell who he is. Nice park job too!

Boost Infested
03-22-2007, 02:34 PM
EK.........................BAN THE BITCH! :devil:

interlude
03-22-2007, 02:54 PM
these threads are tooooooooooo funny

DepTrotter
03-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Looks like that but I saw it without the wheels and bumper.

Since SCAT19 posts up all of his mods it's easy to tell who he is. Nice park job too!

DUDE

geez.. its for a Photoshoot... cant you tell the awesome set up he has with that truck in the back

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 03:13 PM

Yea! The bling wheels nearly blinded me when my projectors reflected off them.
I guess it was so dark out I thought it was a black car, that's what happens when there's no lights on...

**EDIT** wait wait wait... is his front window tinted????
Who the hell would do that?

gpomp
03-22-2007, 03:32 PM
scat19 would. but don't worry, he's not stupid cuz he drives a bmw

interlude
03-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by gpomp

Whos scat19?

WWJAI
03-22-2007, 03:45 PM
with all the drama involved with his driving habits that are reported on here, i would not be surprised if th next thread he makes is about how somebody keyed his car

interlude
03-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by WWJAI
with all the drama involved with his driving habits that are reported on here, i would not be surprised if th next thread he makes is about how somebody keyed his car

im not a fan of people messing with someone elses cars.

not cool! :thumbsdow

Even if the driver is an idiot.. just key his face

btw... im not promoting violence :rofl:

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM

amplified by your sig!!:rofl: :rofl:

teggypimp95
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM
No his next thread will be

"Ticket Help!

Beyonders i need your help, i got a ticket for driving with out my lights on..... do you think if i tell them i dident want to wreck my HIDs they would give me a break?"

" AND he gave me a ticket for a front tinted window! what the hells up with that!"

lol

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 03:53 PM

"Ticket Help!

Beyonders i need your help, i got a ticket for driving with out my lights on..... dude you think if i tell them i dident want to wreck my HIDs they would give me a break?"

lol

Don't forget having all his windows tinted

How much is a ticket for a front window tint.... do they even have a law considering they probably assumed no one would be stupid enough to do that...

TeamBestBud
03-22-2007, 03:53 PM

amplified by your sig!!:rofl: :rofl:

Are you sure it wasn't a black 3 series coupe with tinted windows and chrome rims? Body kit?

Kona9
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM
This shit is funny! ....well entertaining while at work.

I feel little to NO sympathy for damage done to cars that are parked like that.

Parking like that is CHEEZE

Driving with only fogs on is Even more Cheeze.

Just throw cheese at these kind of jerky treats.

inline6turbo
03-22-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by TeamBestBud

Are you sure it wasn't a black 3 series coupe with tinted windows and chrome rims? Body kit?

That was my original post. I thought it was black 3series with rims, never mentioned the windows, but yes they were tinted.

ken-gsr
03-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Obviously BMW drivers can be stupid if this guy tinted his front window. Man I would be stressed if I was driving my car at night with no headlights and a tinted front window.

marko polo
03-22-2007, 04:45 PM

"Ticket Help!

Beyonders i need your help, i got a ticket for driving with out my lights on..... do you think if i tell them i dident want to wreck my HIDs they would give me a break?"

" AND he gave me a ticket for a front tinted window! what the hells up with that!"

lol

i think he likes getting tickets :confused: like he's already had 3 or 4 tint fines and he still goes ahead and tints his windsheild and drives with no lights.

DoubleLP
03-22-2007, 04:46 PM
"How much is a ticket for a front window tint.... do they even have a law considering they probably assumed no one would be stupid enough to do that..."

I would not even want to know because I am betting that it is severely high. But this little shit ball deserves it. I am sure the police have this little cock muncher on the radar and will impound his car one day.

It sure would be nice to drive by the impound lot and see that car in there.

XylathaneGTR
03-22-2007, 04:50 PM
He whipped by me in crowfoot a few weeks ago...It was late afternoon and he ran a yellow. Green cheap BMW. Tint. Shitty Rims and a vanity plate. I wonder who it was...

I've heard 3 times, in 3 different locations across the city now about him driving w/o his headlights on.

Wow, this kid is a fucking mental athlete for sure.

mx73someday
03-22-2007, 06:28 PM
This thread is great! Can't wait til the chops start getting posted!

iblizzard
03-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I see this guy driving around Crowfoot all the time. I deliver in crowfoot 6 nights a week and he's almost ALWAYS driving with no headlights on.

Definitely one of my biggest pet peeves.

EK 2.0
03-22-2007, 08:57 PM
So where are all his homies that come to his defence in other threads??

I got PM's for the flamings I have dished out on him before from his friends...where are they all now??...

And I hope he purchased new nomex panties...cause if he posts anything I am bringing out the flamethrower...

ninjak84
03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
^^ HA HA HA!! :rofl:

I don't think his boyfriend wants to face this...
Might not even see a response from the perp until page 5

XylathaneGTR
03-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by iblizzard
I see this guy driving around Crowfoot all the time. I deliver in crowfoot 6 nights a week and he's almost ALWAYS driving with no headlights on.

Definitely one of my biggest pet peeves.
Don't you know Xenons can't be turned on more than 4 times an hour? GOSH!

googe
03-22-2007, 11:52 PM
okay guys, who accidentally gave the stupid person a BMW? you know thats not allowed...

Kaos
03-23-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by clem24

I take offence to that. You sir are a disgrace to asians everywhere. :poosie: j/k
By the way, not all BMW owner's are dumb haha:cry:

TeamBestBud
03-23-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

I take offence to that. You sir are a disgrace to asians everywhere. :poosie: j/k

haha, None of em are...

Originally posted by scat19
I have a BMW so im not stupid.

EK 2.0
03-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

I dunno mang...there is this blue X5 4.8 that I see rolling....oh wait...that's YOU!!...haha...

Ekliptix
03-23-2007, 08:01 AM
You guys don't seem to understand the sacrifices that needs to be made to floss a pimp ride....gawd!

interlude
03-23-2007, 08:26 AM
I recorded scat19 doing a driveby last night.

Heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUplnn462uE

QuasarCav
03-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by interlude
I recorded scat19 doing a driveby last night.

Heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUplnn462uE

:rofl:

Add reckless driving to the list. I counted at least 229MPH on the speedo!

Kaos
03-23-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

I dunno mang...there is this blue X5 4.8 that I see rolling....oh wait...that's YOU!!...haha...

I think you're mistaking me for 7thgencivic....:devil:

97'Scort
03-23-2007, 10:05 AM
I think he's gonna be hung out to dry on this one. I don't think anybody is dumb enough to back him up twice for the same stupid actions.

Toms-SC
03-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Whats his plate #?
266-1234, if atleast a handful call it in :thumbsup:

Isaiah
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Whats his plate #?

WUZN ME

Boost Infested
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
^ CALLED!

euro_racer
03-23-2007, 10:41 AM
oh god, here comes another one :banghead:

this month must be recorded for all the gold ownings we have had

bspot
03-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Is this the same retard who put HID's in his reflector foglights? If so I've had the misfortune of driving in the opposite direction of this loser. Ow my eyes :nut:

arian_ma
03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by googe
okay guys, who accidentally gave the stupid person a BMW? you know thats not allowed...

Lmao!

Originally posted by bspot
Is this the same retard who put HID's in his reflector foglights? If so I've had the misfortune of driving in the opposite direction of this loser. Ow my eyes :nut:

Haha I agree, I fucking hate driving even in front of these mofos. I have to tilt my mirror just so I can see in front of me.

Barlow
03-23-2007, 11:53 AM

Indeed,

drop the topic

:closed:

Ekliptix
03-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Ummm, no. He's creating a hazard to everyone on the road.
I he doesn't listen then we'll keep trying or make enough calls to the CPS at the # above until he clues in.

Tik-Tok
03-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Barlow

Indeed,

drop the topic

:closed:

Once again Reading > you.

He has NO rear lights on... NO running lights, which means he is more difficult to spot if your changing lanes.

Are you another one of his boytoys?

EnRich
03-23-2007, 12:40 PM

He has NO rear lights on... NO running lights, which means he is more difficult to spot if your changing lanes.

Thats just great... See what you've done now. You've angred my main man Tik-Tok. Last guy that gave Tik-Tok a personal opinion got ran over and then he ran after them with a bat. You dont want that do you? tell your friend to TURN HIS FUCKING LIGHTS ON THEN!!!

interlude
03-23-2007, 01:07 PM
thats why they made laws where xenons have to have auto levelers. Aftermarket xenons are actually hazardous to oncoming traffic. With fog lights, they are angled higher, which tends to blind people.

XylathaneGTR
03-23-2007, 01:37 PM

Oh my various Gods, are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

This isn't about his car and us not being able to see it. The reason i'm pissed off about this fucking retard being unleashed on the road is because with DDE's on at night, He might be able to see about 7 feet infront of his car...if he's lucky.
Throw in a tinted windshield and you get even less.
It's not about us not being able to see him, you ignorant fuck. It's about him not being able to see anything else. use your fucking head!

"He has NO rear lights on... NO running lights, which means he is more difficult to spot if your changing lanes." As Tik-Tok mentioned, this is also a good point to be made, but i think it is a side argument. My big problem with this stupid faggot (Scat) is that HE CAN'T SEE SHIT.

scat19
03-23-2007, 06:42 PM
I JUST HAD TEAM BEST BUD PM ME THIS LINK.

I LIVE NO WERE NEAR DEERFOOT AND THIS WAS NOT ME.

I WORK AT 6AM IN THE MORNING, IN BED BY 10PM.

FOR PEOPLE MAKING COMMENTS, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO IT IS FOR SURE BEFORE POSTING.

THIS WAS NOT ME, and nor do i "pop" my collar, for fucks sakes.

scat19
03-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bspot

Btw i have projector foglights with HALOGENS....

scat19
03-23-2007, 06:49 PM

Since that last thread i have had my main lights on all the time now. i do see your guys point, as badly as you put it accross.

scat19
03-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

This isn't about his car and us not being able to see it. The reason i'm pissed off about this fucking retard being unleashed on the road is because with DDE's on at night, He might be able to see about 7 feet infront of his car...if he's lucky.
It's not about us not being able to see him, you ignorant fuck. It's about him not being able to see anything else. use your fucking head!

"He has NO rear lights on... NO running lights, which means he is more difficult to spot if your changing lanes." As Tik-Tok mentioned, this is also a good point to be made, but i think it is a side argument. My big problem with this stupid faggot (Scat) is that HE CAN'T SEE SHIT.

Actually, to have foglights on, you need to have all the other lights on, but its your choice wether to have your main lights on.

TeamBestBud
03-23-2007, 06:52 PM
I asked and I asked...It was a buddy of mine going down deerfoot. He had to get bulbs or something for his headlights because they were out and he had just installed new headlights. His taillights werent on because they were also just installed THAT day and the shop were he got it done (THE CAR SALON) told him to go drive down to the BMW Gallery and get the parts. He had no idea his rear lights weren't working but knew full well that his front ones werent.

scat19
03-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

How old are you? Doesnt matter, because your pretty immature as you do not know the facts. "stupid faggot", do you have to stoop that low? Once i get caught with no main lights, everything else illuminated, and you all blow up like your panties are in a knot.

TeamBestBud
03-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
Whats his plate #?

Originally posted by Isaiah

WUZN ME

Originally posted by Boost Infested
^ CALLED!

Nice work guys. Just awesome:rolleyes:

EK 2.0
03-23-2007, 07:11 PM
I asked and I asked...It was a buddy of mine going down deerfoot. He had to get bulbs or something for his headlights because they were out and he had just installed new headlights. His taillights werent on because they were also just installed THAT day and the shop were he got it done (THE CAR SALON) told him to go drive down to the BMW Gallery and get the parts. He had no idea his rear lights weren't working but knew full well that his front ones werent.

Nice work guys. Just awesome:rolleyes:

I had asked about Scat's homies...and I guess we found one...

Don't get your thong in a twist man...not worth it...

And scat19??...in bed by 10 so you can wake up at six??...I am not gonna flame that bacuse I mean sleep is very important. You need to rest your eyes as so you can see through the tint in the am with no lights on but your Halo's But having said that...just because you do wake up at 6am DOES NOT mean you have to be in bed by 10pm...

TeamBestBud
03-23-2007, 07:14 PM

I had asked about Scat's homies...and I guess we found one...

Don't get your thong in a twist man...not worth it...

Scat's homie? Dude I was flaming him too in the other thread about it...I just didn't like to see him get flamed when he didn't do anything.

scat19
03-23-2007, 07:16 PM

And scat19??...in bed by 10 so you can wake up at six??...I am not gonna flame that bacuse I mean sleep is very important. You need to rest your eyes as so you can see through the tint in the am with no lights on but your Halo's But having said that...just because you do wake up at 6am DOES NOT mean you have to be in bed by 10pm...

Your flaming me about getting a good 8 hours sleep? lol wow you are really sad. Weekends are different, anyway, I really DO NOT understand this comment.

iblizzard
03-23-2007, 09:12 PM
Just saw him about 20 minutes ago entering a crowfoot parking lot. Sure enough, no lights on, couldn't see a thing through the windows.

Graham_A_M
03-23-2007, 09:15 PM
and this guy hasn't been reported to the cops why? :nut:

XylathaneGTR
03-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by scat19

How old are you? Doesnt matter, because your pretty immature as you do not know the facts. "stupid faggot", do you have to stoop that low? Once i get caught with no main lights, everything else illuminated, and you all blow up like your panties are in a knot.
I got double quoted. Neat.

Hell, Scat m'boy, if you're going to take an elitist tone with me and split hairs here, at least learn to use correct grammar and spelling next time, okay champ?
Oh, in regards to "facts," I was able to have signal lights on with no headlights at all in my 240, but then again, since i drove that and not a BMW...what do i know.

Another thing for next time, scat. Don't try and manipulate and twist my words. You're 19, which means you've been through highschool recently. Therefore you should know that everyone uses "gay" or "faggot" as a general term for something that they disagree with, don't like, think is stupid, etc etc etc. Not politically correct or very fair to those who are homosexual, but that's just how things are. So don't "stoop so low" to try and e-twist my words around, you stupid faggot. Oops! i did it again!

Once you get caught? I've had friends tell me they've seen you driving no where near crowfoot (The ol' 4x per hour short drive excuse) with DDE's and fogs only.

There's a reason a car has headlights you fucking tard. It's because YOU CAN'T SEE SHIT driving at night with DDE's and Foglights. Throw a tinted windshield into the mix and you're overdriving your lights by a huge factor. Sure, others may be able to see you (although it may be difficult) but you can't see shit.
Give me a fucking break, kid.

sdime
03-23-2007, 09:23 PM
guys who cares shut the fuck up beyond cant stop and prevent everyhitng that happens fuckkk
you cant have angel eyes and fogs on with out ur running lights
which means there were lights on in the back and front

which means you guys who are compalining are fuckin blind
get a life and mind your own business like fuck

get out once and a while

XylathaneGTR
03-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by sdime

get out once and a while
That's exactly it. How did you know? :wtc:

sdime
03-23-2007, 09:31 PM
almost 4 pages of ppl bashing someone wow
some ppl are just losers i guess
and have no lives.
yah beyond is a tight website BUT after putting in more then 10hrs a day on it dont you think it gets kind of boring....

and thats why us "noobs" are the cool ones